Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event (24175 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by DrChukki: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
This is igbo project Obi alone should go and answer the question his people prepared for him.

Same way your brain became a weed project

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Chinjo2:
I can bet any amount that just like Buhari, Tinubu will not attend any debate.

Don't waste ur money. I will bet with #20...
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
This is igbo project Obi alone should go and answer the question his people prepared for him.

U don't know the legal profession then. U think it's only Olisa Agbakogba organizing everything? When we have several lawyers from the whole of Nigeria coming together to organize the event..stay ignorant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by sweetjohn(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu will go to a program of discussion moderated two igbos hehehehehe, what a trap, he will surely not fall into the trap of enemies, playing with poisonous snakes would be dangerous.igbos celebrating unknown gunmen that is killing their fellow igbos.
But Peter Obi have been going to all programs moderated by Yorubas and other tribes. From TV to Arise TV to media houses and etc. You people will keep finding it very difficult supporting and defending failure all in the name of stupid tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Rubbish debate ! Only a blind man will not easily see the achievements of both of them, after all they were both 2 - time governors. I prefer concrete progress all can see to fabricated theories Besides, one is a LANDLORD to the other.

They should tell us their manifesto. The last time because we were desperate, we allowed someone with NEPA certificate and who fled when he heard debate saddle the horse . We are wiser now. U must debate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Dapson73:
A first class America brain can't be compared to Nigeria third class now grin

� BATIFIED.

We need that first class American brain to attend this meeting oh Abeg... No excuses

Say No to Buhari PRO-MAX

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Owopariola001: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, but I see someone dodging the debate with lame and flimsy excuses

It's not a debate. Can you read at all or this is a symptom of dyslexia?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu will go to a program of discussion moderated two igbos hehehehehe, what a trap, he will surely not fall into the trap of enemies, playing with poisonous snakes would be dangerous.igbos celebrating unknown gunmen that is killing their fellow igbos.

We are all Nigerians nau. Trap over debate? How I take share the same country with this kain brain. Chai
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Owopariola001:

It's not a debate. Can you ready at all or this is a symptom of dyslexia?

Read
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:

You mean the one that graduated with an ordinary PASS in Philosophy?

Such a dummy will definitely not talk with award winning Accounting graduates are talking
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by BeautifulMind2: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Kekeke.... Obi that couldn't turn Anambra to Lagos wants to turn Nigeria to China. I laugh in Swahili .....

Tinubu should turn his state Osun to Anambra first, below is Anambra, largely developed by indigenous unlike Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Doyou2019: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Check Tinubu record. Nigga don't run from open contest. As long as it have to do with intellectual stuff. Tinubu dey for you. Bring it on.

On the contrary, man has been hiding from the press since he declared for presidency. All he does are press releases, and not actual intellectual debate.
Thanks to you urchins, he has not only his wife's skirts to hide behind .
Have to give y'all that grin

Oniyeye.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2022
All Obi supporters here are shouting Tinubu as if Atiku is not in the equation. Though I understand, Atiku has already floored Obi the day both of them answered questions on power where Obi was telling us how he traveled to Egypt, to Canada to the whole world while Atiku was tackling the questions head on like use hydro for people living close to water, use gas for where we have oil, etc. Tinubu will defeat Obi in any debate with points not to speak for 24 hours without a valid point to hold.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by matotoide(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Why won't Tinubu go? Its not a debate btw, its more like a paper presentation. Tinubu excels at such things, he has good handlers.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
All Obi supporters here are shouting Tinubu as if Atiku is not in the equation. Though I understand, Atiku has already floored Obi the day both of them answered questions on power where Obi was telling us how he traveled to Egypt, to Canada to the whole world while Atiku was tackling the questions head on like use hydro for people living close to water, use gas for where we have oil, etc. Tinubu will defeat Obi in any debate with points not to speak for 24 hours without a valid point to hold.

trash from a moderate minority

We hate views from IDP camps
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Cj4charles(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
Who is NBA Chairman
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:

The Lion does not sit in the midst of cats and dogs
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Why compare an award winning Accounting graduate of Chicago State University to an ordinary PASS graduate of Philosophy? Stop comparing wise men to idiots and nincompoops

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Tinubu should turn his state Osun to Anambra first, below is Anambra, largely developed by indigenous unlike Lagos

Very developed Anambra, yet all Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you ever seen a Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Umuahia, Owerri, or Enugu?

Even when Tinubu's boys Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of you and your brethren all over Lagos and Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha at 2:00AM, before 2:10AM, you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by overlord77: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:

We all know Tinubu won't go, they'd come up with a medical checkup excuse or something of that sort.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2022
overlord77:

We all know Tinubu won't go, they'd come up with a medical checkup excuse or something of that sort.

The Lion does not sit in the gathering of goats and dogs.

Emilokan Tinubu is not called the Lion of Bourdillon for nothing
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by ambale(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:

How you reason is so shocking
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Zetty177x:

They should tell us their manifesto. The last time because we were desperate, we allowed someone with NEPA certificate and who fled when he heard debate saddle the horse . We are wiser now. U must debate

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by macrodata(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
2-3 will dogde but I'm confident Obi will h or the invitation.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by etrouble: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2022
macrodata:
2-3 will dogde but I'm confident Obi will h or the invitation.

He is the one looking for votes. Others have votes already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by macrodata(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

He is the one looking for votes. Others have votes already
This carelessness from other parties will cost them so much.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by poseidon12: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Dapson73:
A first class America brain can't be compared to Nigeria third class now grin

� BATIFIED.

Tinubu attended a third rate black University in US, Chicago State University. That is why he is not proud to put the name of the school in his INEC form when he ran for Governor. Instead he fraudulently claimed the very prestigious University of Chicago.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by OurSeun(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Chinjo2:
I can bet any amount that just like Buhari, Tinubu will not attend any debate.

Do you think Tinubu is a dollard?

He's a first class student, so forget that shit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Babaken(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Racoon:
Make I laugh first.... grin
you do de laugh when interview never start.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by AntiWailer: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
It is not a debate.

D1ck head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by OurSeun(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2022
kay1one:
Tinubu is not coming...

Yet some young people want the same man who can't articulate his plans to lead them.

Who do Africa this thing abeg? cry

If he show up to the event now, una go change story say he wear agbada and his old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.