Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event (24174 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Babaken(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Kekeke.... Obi that couldn't turn Anambra to Lagos wants to turn Nigeria to China. I laugh in Swahili .....
after 2023 election you Start laughing in bimbimla.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by PandoraObi: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2022
sweetjohn:
But Peter Obi have been going to all programs moderated by Yorubas and other tribes. From TV to Arise TV to media houses and etc. You people will keep finding it very difficult supporting and defending failure all in the name of stupid tribalism.
Does Yoruba stone Ojukwu or Nnamdi Azikwe when they come to Yoruba land like you did to Awolowo in Aba, do Yorubas destroy any property in Igbo land on the pretense of protest like igbos did in Lagos, do Yoruba plot any igbo impeachment like you are plotting Osinbajo impeachment, do Yoruba threatened any Igbo pastor in Yoruba land like you threatened Pastor kumuyi in Aba, Do Yoruba threatened any Peter Obidient supporter like you are Tinubu supporters everywhere, ask yourself can Tinubu go to the south east and come back safely.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by elvisco10(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
This is igbo project Obi alone should go and answer the question his people prepared for him.
You are are a foolish person.. you should b ashame of these comment
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
This is igbo project Obi alone should go and answer the question his people prepared for him.

Fool. Go and represent your candidate. I know vividly that you will durge too. Empty brain
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by PandoraObi: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Zetty177x:

We are all Nigerians nau. Trap over debate? How I take share the same country with this kain brain. Chai
Is Awolowo not a Nigerian when you stoned him in Aba? was Pastor kumuyi not a Nigerian when you threatened him in Aba? was Osinbajo not a Nigerian when you igbos called for his impeachment?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by RomanGreen: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
Disgusting fellow, tribal bigotry has eaten your brains
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by modsfucker: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wonderful. We hope there will be no stories from anybody. We know those who are dodging live debates.

But you know say the farmer will get more money, and your food will not be imported.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Kenrichards: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Place holder won't come grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Emmadoxx: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Dermalog Zf1 finger print scanner available.
Amount: 25k
To link switch 24 port
Location is Abuja

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by SenatePresdo(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Thedon22:
Kekeke.... Obi that couldn't turn Anambra to Lagos wants to turn Nigeria to China. I laugh in Swahili .....
Tinubu that can't treat himself in lagos, but travel abroad, wants to turn Nigeria to lagos?

God forbid
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by blue01(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, but I see someone dodging the debate with lame and flimsy excuses

Let me help you with his name, TINUBU will want to dodge the event because he himself knows he's an embarrassment grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zorn: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2022
johnmartus:
You see all this vultures feasting on the carcass of the dead country doesn't want it to rise again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by orisa37: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Very good.
Let us hear them speak on LE-LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Healthquest: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2022
aikyg:
Tinubu will likely not honour the invitation. He hasn't granted any interview to any media house since he declared his intention to run. I don't think his handlers will allow him to take that risk.
Tinubu that speaks during the presidential primary?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by tishbite42: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Is Awolowo not a Nigerian when you stoned him in Aba? was Pastor kumuyi not a Nigerian when you threatened him in Aba? was Osinbajo not a Nigerian when you igbos called for his impeachment?
Phuck Awo, no phucks given about him. He's a tribalist.
Has Kumuyi as a pastor condemned the killings of the Igbos for once in his life?! Instead he hobnobs with the killers. If anything happened at that crusade, Kumuyi would have blamed IPOB. So IPOB had to avoid that trap.
Igboland is the bastion of Christianity, no arguments.
How many Yorubas attend churches founded or headed by Igbos but Igbos attend Afonja churches. You pple are pathetic tribalists.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Better this two reliable ones,we don't want the other confused man.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by aikyg(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Healthquest:
Tinubu that speaks during the presidential primary?
His speech during APC primary was not an interactive session.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu that can't treat himself in lagos, but travel abroad, wants to turn Nigeria to lagos?

God forbid

We dont use presidency to do charity, I don't know where tinubu is heading to
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Interesting2023: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Dapson73:
A first class America brain can't be compared to Nigeria third class now grin

� BATIFIED.

Millions of Third class students are contributing greatly to Nigeria's economy than your First class students...goan do your findings.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Queencie2k15: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Chinjo2:
I can bet any amount that just like Buhari, Tinubu will not attend any debate.

Wetin Tinubu won come do there? Abi na ewa and agbado him won come talk, abi you want make em faint grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2022
I wish to hear what they will say in that event
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by jrusky(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wonderful. We hope there will be no stories from anybody. We know those who are dodging live debates.

It's not a debate read the post again and again.

Do you think Tinubu I mean Tinubu a whole former govenor and a Yoruba man will run from debate you people no get sense I swear.

You know it that when we talk about which Tribe get mouth and who are politically guru when it's talking time in politics no tribe can beat a Yoruba no sentiment this is fact.

You will all be embarrass just watch. Sorry your kiddie brain and reasoning so annoying. Obi that can not answer simple question on how to fix Education, power and security who was saying go to Sri Lanka or Indonesia for answer baa?

If Tinubu or Atiku attend this NBA speech I bet you Atiku and Tinubu will dust obi.

Anyway no need talking much ot is PDP moment so keep or obi till next 8 years but 2023 the deal is done and dusted if you doubt put your cash on the table.

Did Buari did debate? No. Did he not rule for 8 years? Yes. Las las na cry cry go still end am.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by wasuka14(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
What's your take on this vawulence by NBA?
All these Igbos go just they yanh rubbish for mouth. The event is yet to start, no any confirmation that Asiwaju won't honor the invitation. But they already concluded and spreading lies accross the net. See as them they wag tongue on Asiwaju. Honestly any Yorubas joining with yeeebos to insult Tinubu won't do better things in life.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Sunnyski: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2022
If Tifnubu shows up lemme lose one of my balls.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Juanmike(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Dapson73:
A first class America brain can't be compared to Nigeria third class now grin

� BATIFIED.
Audio fess class, wet you no fit defend.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2022
kay1one:
Tinubu is not coming...

Yet some young people want the same man who can't articulate his plans to lead them.

Who do Africa this thing abeg? cry

Na tribalism do am cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Patrickdaji1250(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Even the batified will be obidient on that day let just allow them to get some peanut from him. I don't blame them because no body dey feed them.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu only has one thing to say to every question asked: EMI LOKAN
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by shedy03(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Interesting!
Na today sef. lol.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by KILLTHECOWS(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Everyone knows tinubu will not show up..
To save him the shame of it's my turn as his only reason for wanting to be the president..
I strongly believe there is something this people are covering up....
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Boyooosa(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Chinjo2:
I can bet any amount that just like Buhari, Tinubu will not attend any debate.

Tinubu will not dodge debates (not sure of this particular one tho) but he might fumble in 60% of the debates....

60% of his intellectual strength is gone
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Adande3310(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2022
How i wish TIFNUBU go show face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.