Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event (24178 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by sweetjohn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Does Yoruba stone Ojukwu or Nnamdi Azikwe when they come to Yoruba land like you did to Awolowo in Aba, do Yorubas destroy any property in Igbo land on the pretense of protest like igbos did in Lagos, do Yoruba plot any igbo impeachment like you are plotting Osinbajo impeachment, do Yoruba threatened any Igbo pastor in Yoruba land like you threatened Pastor kumuyi in Aba, Do Yoruba threatened any Peter Obidient supporter like you are Tinubu supporters everywhere, ask yourself can Tinubu go to the south east and come back safely.
You are simply insane bro or ma or little boy or whatever you are... Your frustrations is just beginning
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Chinjo2: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2022
chrisvic007:

Then you don't know who Tinubu is.

You are one the misguided indomine generation that are misdirected by hatred inspired parentage and/ or tutelage. Some parents wake up everyday to tell lies that Yorubas are the cause of their relegation in Nigeria society. Boy, this is not true.

Your obi is not a better debater than Tinubu, he is only a bigger liar.

Did Tinubu eventually attend the event?
From what you wrote above, I am very convinced I am older than you. You talk about age with someone you've not even seen. Isn't that funny? Well I don't believe in quarelling with a fellow citizen because of any corrupt politician but if that is your stock in trade, I can only wish you what you wish yourself.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Chinjo2: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Boyooosa:

Tinubu will not dodge debates (not sure of this particular one tho) but he might fumble in 60% of the debates....

60% of his intellectual strength is gone

Am I not vindicated now?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Chinjo2: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2022
OurSeun:

Do you think Tinubu is a dollard?

He's a first class student, so forget that shit

Did he eventually attended the debate?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by PandoraObi: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are simply insane bro or ma or little boy or whatever you are... Your frustrations is just beginning
Frustrations? hehehehehehehehehe, look at yourself in the mirror, I comment you are rushing to quote me, grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Boyooosa(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Chinjo2:

Am I not vindicated now?

Have not read the reason for his absence, you can enlighten me pls.

Moreover, he is not an immortal....he can't attend all the occasions he's invited to. They will still invite him to many debates, campaigns, so why the crucification
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Is Awolowo not a Nigerian when you stoned him in Aba? was Pastor kumuyi not a Nigerian when you threatened him in Aba? was Osinbajo not a Nigerian when you igbos called for his impeachment?

Fvc u. I'm not Ibo . Like people from where u are from are so myopic
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by f1dark(f): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
What's your take on this vawulence by NBA?
one person will not show up for debate. Are you sure about this?
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Zetty177x: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

Jeez!! So people still reason like this? Mehn! Lagos that is the worse city to live on Earth! Sufferhead won't kee u. Amen
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Chinjo2: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Boyooosa:

Have not read the reason for his absence, you can enlighten me pls.

Moreover, he is an immortal....he can't attend all the occasions he's invited to. They will still invite him to many debates, campaigns, so why the crucification

Bro, what I said was that I can bet any amount that Tinubu will not attend the NBA conference and I was called names. He eventually did not attend for reasons best known to him so I am vindicated.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event by Boyooosa(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chinjo2:

Bro, what I said was that I can bet any amount that Tinubu will not attend the NBA conference and I was called names. He eventually did not attend for reasons best known to him so I am vindicated.

You are.

May be the names calling was due to the fact that you did not give details for your submission...just thinking � tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari / Election Results Cancelled In Kano / The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.