Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

8 Things You Never Know About Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship (1892 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by needeeg(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2006
1- YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT KNOW YOUR SOUL MATE RIGHT AWAY: - When you do meet you soul mate, you will not know him or her by the fanfare and the rush of hormones, you will only know him or her by a very gentle tug on your heart. Instead of looking for the fanfare, look for that gentle tug and build a friendship without expectation of something more. In time, as the relationship blossoms, when both of you reveal your true selves, you will know.
2- RELATIONSHIP RARELY LOOKS LIKE ROMANTIC MOVIES OR BOOKS: - imaginary people fall in love quickly and live happily ever after. Real people fall into real love slowly and live fully ever after.
3- IT TAKES YEARS TO REALLY GET TO KNOW SOMEONE: - the gift of being human is our complexity. Is it possible to know someone in a week, a mouth, a few dates? Can you reveal all of your complexity in that short amount of time? How long does it take someone to truly know you?
4- GREAT RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY WORTH THE EFFORT: - there is nothing like being in a great relationship. There is nothing like being seen and known by the one you love, and seeing and loving back. What ever you need to go get there, do it.
5- IN SPITE OF LOTS OF BAD RELATIONSHIPS, A GREAT RELATIONSHIP IS POSSIBLE: - it doesn’t matter if you have been “unlucky in love”. All that matters is that you take the steps necessary to build a great relationship. It us essential these be different steps then the ones you have taken in the past.
6- A RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE A LIVING BEING – IT NEEDS LOVE CARING, SPACE, ETC: - people tend to either ignore or smother relationship. In the first case they ignore their partner, thinking that a relationship, once established, will always be there. In the second case they spend every moment with their partner, give and expect undivided attention. If you had a pet, how would it survive under such conditions?
7- YOU DON”T HAVE TO DO YOUR RELATIONSHIPS THE WAY YOUR PARENTS DID THEIRS: - regardless of the models and world view of the previous generations, your life still belongs to you. Choose how you do your relationships, instead of blindly doing or thinking something just because it comes naturally.
8- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A GRAET RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU DON”T NEED ONE: - when your life is so wonderful that having a relationship looses is focus is when you will attract the right mate. This is not the same as forcing yourself not to think about relationship or shutting down out of disappointment
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by eveseh(f): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2006
woooow,'

coooooooool
nice ones
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by luvlymoi(f): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2006
niice!!! u dey try o!!! how did u kn all that?
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by kellorah: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2006
cool
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Busta(f): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2006
right on top! kool
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Damest09(f): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2006
nice and cool
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by needeeg(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2006
luvlymoi:

niice!!! u dey try o!!! how did u kn all that?
hmmm, well u thing been happening around the globe!!
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by memyself2(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2006
needeeg:

8- YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A GReaT RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU DON”T NEED ONE: - when your life is so wonderful that having a relationship looses its focus is when you will attract the right mate. This is not the same as forcing yourself not to think about relationship or shutting down out of disappointment
- i understand all that apart from this, so what if im havin a really wonderful life and attractin a great mate wont make it lose its focus but add to its richness, then i wont attract the great mate, because my life wont lose focus? please explain.
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by kellorah: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2006
lol

copy and paste
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by diddy4(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2006
nawa for this one ooo. i disagree with some of them but its a nice work though.
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by smartsoft(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2006
cheesy now this what have been looking for,
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by needeeg(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2006
me,myself:

- i understand all that apart from this, so what if im havin a really wonderful life and attractin a great mate wont make it lose its focus but add to its richness, then i wont attract the great mate, because my life wont lose focus? please explain.
i dont think so!! shocked
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by dammy0405(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2006
this is really very nice smiley
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by macalurs(m): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2006
The reason you can't explain anything like me'myself asked you to is because you're probably not the author.

PS your own posts are incoherent.
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by iice(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2006
macalurs:

The reason you can't explain anything like me'myself asked you to is because you're not probably not the author.

PS your own posts are incoherent.

LOL, yeah its copied, read that somewhere. But nways its mostly true
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
I dont care If its copied or not  all i do care about is the views of the "f 's"  wink not the "m's"
in the house(as far as this piece is concerned).They are all very right about the piece.It's cool
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by jerrymania(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
wetin be all these sef? na novice full here?
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Busta(f): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
jerrymania:

wetin be all these sef? na novice full here?
lol
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by jerrymania(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ busta

U look like a friend of mine!
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Busta(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2006
more like, ur friend looks like me grin
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by jerrymania(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ busta

busta bossy!
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Busta(f): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2006
wink wink wink
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by jerrymania(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ busta

DO u mind chatting private? i'm on yahoo!
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by Busta(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2006
nahh. . .just got msn for now
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by jerrymania(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2006
Ok that will do later, anyway i like ur pic. got attracted!
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by edmondo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by macalurs(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2006
jerrymania:

Ok that will do later, anyway i like your pic. got attracted!

Sounds like someone's ready to get shot @. She's married to a white gangsta mind you. You better learn to put y'lil mam where it fits.

yeah. . . white boys do drive-byes too
Re: 8 Things You Never Know About Relationship by agnesoseka: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2007
hmn.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Love Can Work / Why Dump Your Friends For A Lover? / sexxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.