Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket (1713 Views)

We Are Disappointed With Inec's Decision To Review Obingwa's Results - Abia PDP / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by drlateef: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2022
phemy36:

Okay. You people will understand while justice and equity should be value than hypocrisy

What is justice and equity? When no Igbo state has ever voted for any Yoruba man in NIGERIA? When IPOB is insisting on killing innocent people? When Igbos will come to Lagos, enjoy the hospitality and goodness of the people but insist on destroying Lagos by voting a destructive party like PDP? Tell me what is justice and equity.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by phemy36(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

What is justice and equity? When no Igbo state has ever voted for any Yoruba man in NIGERIA? When IPOB is insisting on killing innocent people? When Igbos will come to Lagos, enjoy the hospitality and goodness of the people but insist on destroying Lagos by voting a destructive party like PDP? Tell me what is justice and equity.

Why do you derive pleasure in lying for goodness sake. Haa fear God ooo. Even when we voted against our own son Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo. Ibo and Hausa voted for him. We are too sentimental I swear
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

That was not the point I was making. Be sincere with yourself - again if Adeleke can pick a christian candidate despite being a christian himelf then why do you have problem with Tinubu?? I don't give a f**k about it but those of you that do if you condemn or wail over Tinubu choice and you think that of Adeleke is fine, then you need to check yourself.
Adeleke is neither a Christian not Muslim
He is a politician, he is more inclined to Islam due to his town so he has to balance with a Christian deputy
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
AbnormaAssHole:

Hypocrisy runs in your blood... "Adeleke is people's choice".. see justification for same religion. Have you heard, he whom comes to equity, must come with clean hands before? I guess not.

Stop being emotional
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

That was not the point I was making. Be sincere with yourself - again if Adeleke can pick a christian candidate despite being a christian himelf then why do you have problem with Tinubu?? I don't give a f**k about it but those of you that do if you condemn or wail over Tinubu choice and you think that of Adeleke is fine, then you need to check yourself.
No sane person will compare a state with a nation
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by bettercreature(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Bravetunde:

So in essence you are saying the north concludes that afonja Muslimns are fake and not regarded and treated with distain and disrespect.
I will like to know please do afonja fake Muslims also wash their blokos with kettle or because of how fake they are they don't wash their hands,legs and blokos before praying.
Do they also kneel to pee like the real Muslims. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
The bitter truth is,Yoruba Muslim
Are not true Muslim,even TINUBU that we are talking about is only a Muslim by religion,he doesn’t pray
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Stop being emotional
And stop been sentimental.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2022
bettercreature:
Are not true Muslim,even TINUBU that we are talking about is only a Muslim by religion,he doesn’t pray
Y'all seat down in your 4by4 room to make a call about whom is Christian or Muslim enough. LMAO.

Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Adeleke is neither a Christian not Muslim
He is a politician, he is more inclined to Islam due to his town so he has to balance with a Christian deputy
I think you should re-read what you just posted and pls read it out loud and hear your own sentiment and hypocrisy.

Adeleke is neither Christian or Muslim but a politician by your reasoning but Tinubu is a fake Muslim because he is a Yoruba man and not a politician?

You are one heck of hypocritical person I ever read his or her post in my life. Peace

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Guy many are against him, have not seen any Tinubu's fan in my street

NB: Ke to ya mi je, Omoluabi ni mi
Make una no worry! Una eyes go soon clear... "The Sophisticos*"
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2022
AbnormaAssHole:

I think you should re-read what you just posted and pls read it out loud and hear your own sentiment and hypocrisy.

Adeleke is neither Christian or Muslim but a politician by your reasoning but Tinubu is a fake Muslim because he is a Yoruba man and not a politician?

You are one heck of hypocritical person I ever read his or her post in my life. Peace
Do you have sense at all?, what are you saying ?
You are a confused fellow
Go back to my reply, clear your head and read before you reply
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by Alaefulu(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
I saw a video on Facebook yesterday I was very happy
An Hausa cleric was speaking to his congregation n he made it clear that igbos have declared war on their religion n they have demonized their religion cos of the Muslim Muslim ticket,he told his audience that the election should b a form protest vote cos igbos have put their politics of hate into this

I am glad many are getting the message,the same way they overdid their ipob madness is the same way they are overdoing this too

Religion wise Muslims have gotten d message
Political wise sowore has made it clear freedom of speech n choice will b a thing of past if obi is elected
Many have postulated obi will b worse than buhari

By the time they will understand the damage they are doing to obi,it will b too late just like their ipob
you uoto date man,CAN has even worst the whole issues,our scholar up north are up to the task,I also have listened to one usztaz too telling Muslim of the implications of the Igbo support for obi,what interests me most was were he said that this elections is a determine factor for them to know between Christian and Muslim who is more in Nigeria...asiwaju victory is certain but most people from that side still doubt it

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Alaefulu:
you uoto date man,CAN has even worst the whole issues,our scholar up north are up to the task,I also have listened to one usztaz too telling Muslim of the implications of the Igbo support for obi,what interests me most was were he said that this elections is a determine factor for them to know between Christian and Muslim who is more in Nigeria...asiwaju victory is certain but most people from that side still doubt it
Brainless uztaz
How will election determine population

There are Muslims that will vote Peter Obi and Christians that will vote Tinubu and Traditionalist that will vote both

Also total participation in 2019 is less than 30million in a country with 200million people

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos only make noise when it doesn’t favor them,they are crooks

People who didn’t make noise when Jonathan was running Nigeria down cos they were benefiting but remembered all Nigeria problem when buhari entered

If an Igbo man were to b vice or president in this current government,igbos won’t say a word

Just imagine someone saying it’s peoples choice for Christian Christian topic but Muslim Muslim is a problem

Same people that have never elected a Muslim as deputy or governor since return of democracy

During Jonathan regime... They call the average critics of his government non Patriot and saboteurs.

And when we criticise buhari, they say "it's what we deserve cus na we support am.

What surprises me was the likes of sowore, Reno omokri and FFK were their darlings when he was giving Buhari administration gbas gbos, they were hailing them now, them be ish to them now and call them liars, traitors and all the vile names in the dictionary.

My point is, after Peter obi loses this incoming election, you will start hearing "Biafra or Bust" and "Zoogeria"...

Aren't you surprised how the clamour for Biafra has died down since Peter obi candidacy gain momentum?

That speaks all lot about their hypocrisy. Once things don't come their way, they start crying and throwing tantrums like a lil child.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by Alaefulu(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Brainless uztaz
How will election determine population

There are Muslims that will vote Peter Obi and Christians that will vote Tinubu and Traditionalist that will vote both

Also total participation in 2019 is less than 30million in a country with 200million people
anus thinking,do not worry the outcome will sookm play out...
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Do you have sense at all?, what are you saying ?
You are a confused fellow
Go back to my reply, clear your head and read before you reply
Here comes their normal tantrums... Insults

Not surprised a bit. You can't even engage in a discusy without been insulting. Says a lot about your personality and reasoning
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by ForumNL(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2022
AbnormaAssHole:

Here comes their normal tantrums... Insults

Not surprised a bit. You can't even engage in a discusy without been insulting. Says a lot about your personality and reasoning

You insult but don't want to be insulted, you should learn to reply without insult and stop misconstruing message, already told you clear your head b4 reading people's reply

To discuss intellectually, you should leave sentiments apart, I know it's hard for you but start learning it
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by Bravetunde: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2022
bettercreature:
Thanks for the enlightenment.
No afonja should ever claim any religion because even their Christian's are ogboni men embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by Gistlobby: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Catch up on daily trendy gists @:

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2022
ForumNL:

You insult but don't want to be insulted, you should learn to reply without insult and stop misconstruing message, already told you clear your head b4 reading people's reply

To discuss intellectually, you should leave sentiments apart, I know it's hard for you but start learning it

Like I said!!! You ain't worth the debate cus all you know how to do is throw insults.

Note! Learn how to be civil in debate.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by drlateef: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
phemy36:

Why do you derive pleasure in lying for goodness sake. Haa fear God ooo. Even when we voted against our own son Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo. Ibo and Hausa voted for him. We are too sentimental I swear

That’s what I thought too, until someone brought out the statistics of that election. Obasanjo won in only one or two states in the east. Go and check it,

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bravetunde:

So in essence you are saying the north concludes that afonja Muslimns are fake and not regarded and treated with distain and disrespect.
I will like to know please do afonja fake Muslims also wash their blokos with kettle or because of how fake they are they don't wash their hands,legs and blokos before praying.
Do they also kneel to pee like the real Muslims. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
The hate in the heart of man
I spit

1 Like

Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by Adexxi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
So na Obi go be President grin it high time you guys realized that no Ibo will rule this country.

Back to Tinubu, this man has a real battle at hand here in SW cos' many don't see him as who should lead this country , less yoruba as a while

It is Atiku's time tongue
SadiqBabaSani:
If not for omoluabi spirit, many yorubas would openly chastise Tinubu for his choice of Vice Presidential running mate.

They wouldn't speak out openly because they feel it will hurt BAT chances of becoming Press, but the thing is neither Tinubu nor Atiku will become President, its already decided in the spirit realm, unless the God Almighty changes his mind
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by TrueNigerian300: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
AbnormaAssHole:

Ignore the useless guy he does not deserve your precious time. He must be one of these brainwashed christians who dont see any good in others - even among other christians except their own church member. Just look at how the fool is even contracting himself and boldly defending his confusion in public.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Ignore the useless guy he does not deserve your precious time. [b]He must be one of these brainwashed christians who dont see any good in others - even among other christians except their own church member. [/b]Just look at how the fool is even contracting himself and boldly defending his confusion in public.
I have seen through that sir. You are very right about him. Cheers sir.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by AbnormaAssHole: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
drlateef:

That’s what I thought too, until someone brought out the statistics of that election. Obasanjo won in only one or two states in the east. Go and check it,
You better leave them A.K.A "Sophisticos"

I hope their eyes clears soon.

They don't verify anything, all they do is join in on the bandwagon of social media.
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by trantayo: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ibos with out dated strategy has failed. I will rather vote for Devil than to vote for Obi that will increase criminal activities in Omoluabi land. God forbid. Evans, Lyons and so on
Re: 80% of Yorubas Are Disappointed At Tinubu's Choice Of Muslim Muslim Ticket by OsunOriginal: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
bettercreature:
Any Yoruba that has common sense will know that TINUBU can never win without Muslim/muslim ticket
When you are a Muslim candidate from the south, you will have no choice than to pick a Muslim vice from the north otherwise you will lose woefully.
MKO is a good case study

Says who? Omo olori pelebe has now become the spokesperson for Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Account Back On Twitter, Thanked Elon Musk (pictures) / Prediction For The Presidential Election On Saturday (Pictures) / Obidients! Calm Down, Something Is Cooking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.