Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. (10792 Views)

Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / 10 Kind Of Business That Can Fetch You Millions In Nigeria (must Read) / A Business That Can Fetch Me Money Fast-fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. by pyx: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Davidzfarm.Probably you have not been following my thread on business.My information on poutry is a s aresult of what I am practising.But remember the strategy is either win or fail:
My Experience, I started with broiler sold well in December and make profit of over 120% after sales, sounds good,I proceeded to get a pullet to keep layers about 500. after 4 weeks of intensive feeding there was an outbreak which claimed about 420 birds in three days left with just 80, felt a bit discouraged but i tried to analysed what led to the lost for about 3 weeks then I discoverd so many things I did not considerd or count as very crucial in farm management like vaccine and dug management.
Now I went for another batch of 500 pullets authortatively I considers all variables and now them have started laying as at today they maintain laying percentage of 45% in 3 weeks of laying. for detail call me on 08027189462
Re: Small Scale Business Venture That Can Fetch At Least N2000 Daily. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
pyx: Davidzfarm.Probably you have not been following my thread on business.My information on poutry is a s aresult of what I am practising.But remember the strategy is either win or fail:
My Experience, I started with broiler sold well in December and make profit of over 120% after sales, sounds good,I proceeded to get a pullet to keep layers about 500. after 4 weeks of intensive feeding there was an outbreak which claimed about 420 birds in three days left with just 80, felt a bit discouraged but i tried to analysed what led to the lost for about 3 weeks then I discoverd so many things I did not considerd or count as very crucial in farm management like vaccine and dug management.
Now I went for another batch of 500 pullets authortatively I considers all variables and now them have started laying as at today they maintain laying percentage of 45% in 3 weeks of laying. for detail call me on 08027189462

Why must anybody call you? Cant you say all here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital / Ondo Court Seals Nigerian Breweries Over N169 Million Tax Liabilities / New Note Crisis: CBN May Print Naira Abroad To Ease Cash Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.