Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51256 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Frizz001:
Buhari with all the experience and skill, set how far for Naija today? Top to bottom abi? Tinubu and Atiku will be bottom to ground zero! Make una no dey support rubbish abeg.

Let me tell you d fact

We all know obi can't win between the 2 Jagaban tinubu and atiku we are just going to waste our vote for voting obi ..

So why not use it for Tinubu instead grin

#BAT2023 all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by oneclickng: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
But... you are so beautiful. I really wish...
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
effort1:

The old man Buhari you voted for 8 years ago, how far has he improved Nigeria? What's your power generation under Buhari? What of your economy and security?

Your APC is cursed.

Is not about APC but is about the ability of the person elected to do the job.

And let me tell u d truth
We all know obi can't win between the 2 Jagaban tinubu and atiku we are just going to waste our vote for voting obi ..

#BAT2023 all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

When it comes to governance? How? Lagos has always had potential right from the '70s and '80s. Who's feeding you guys with lies?

When Tinubu ran to Chicago for drug business, some of our parents were already in Lagos, being the most developed city in Nigeria. The same Lagos was Nigeria's federal capital territory before the eventual relocation to Abuja. All these...played out while Tinubu was a nobody.

So what has Lagos state's development got to do with Tinubu? He's still relevant because he somehow had a way of ensuring that no other political party had a way in Lagos after his tenure.

As far as I know, Fashola and Ambode were better governors. Please go back to your history book and study their legacies.

Many people will mention Jakande when it comes to development than a recent Tinubu? What did he (Tinubu) do in Lagos, please? He created more LGAs (LCDAs). So?

What comes to your mind when you hear the name "Tinubu" (theft isn't it?) Now compare your answer to the name "Fashola".

Your answer to the above is my final response to you.

Why are you people so hateful to the extent you will even deny well-documented korokoro truth and reality everyone can see and feel?

Was it Jakande, with all due respect to 'Baba Kekere' , that made Lagos the 5th biggest economy in Africa or, as you guys are fond of lying, that development happened because Lagos was former capital?

Abi it was Jakande that raised IGR so spectacularly to the extent Lagos became the only State in Nigeria that can finance herself without federal allocation? Did IGR of Lagos just raised itself miraculously without input from any administrator?

Do you know how many spectacular PPP projects like Eko Atlantic and many others, that have created jobs and socio-economic wealth, Tinubu has delivered?

RRS nko? The most professional sub-division of the Nigerian police force existing today?

How some of you can make the statement in bold above, with a straight face, is powerful testimony to how powerful, toxic and brainwashing hate is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
baretalk:

You just made a very stupid and senseless statement. Shows how empty most you bigots are.

You are young but very stupid and lazy, at your age those men you are laughing at are running things. Tinubu was a NADECO member in his 30's already paid running things. How you are when you are young will determine how you will be when you get more older. Lots of young stupid people, that can't even help themselves, with stupid parents that achieved nothing, will be laughing at Tinubu. Laugh at your parents for their poverty and for breeding idiots.

When Tinubu ran to Chicago to trade drug, my dad was already a legit auditor in Lagos. He managed transactions in an auditing firm and refused bribes from all fronts. Today, he's back in his home state, enjoying his retirement with his lovely wife in peace.

We (his children and relatives) are not running from pillar to post manipulating a leaking diaper with Adobe Photoshop. We are not defending whatever he did in his 30's because he's 100% corruption-free. grin grin We are not renting condemned Bishops to push any agenda.

You may not know my family name but hey, a criminally-landen name that is known for nothing but perjury, transnational crime, godfatherism, and drug is not one to envy. grin

While you are here outsourcing your hopeless future to a condemned criminal, I'm in Lagos minding the business that pays my bills.

We will no longer allow hopeless people like you to decide the future of this country. This is not a suggestion but a fact you have to accept, whether you like it or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
cochexky:

Ekwensu..

Your father yansh for there isiewu
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

You call him baby because you are cursed with bad leadership and you can't see a way out. Good luck Jonathan who performed far better than Buhari a man y'all rejected was a deputy governor who became governor who became vice president and later became president.
Jonathan was far more politically obscure nationally than Peter Obi until he became vice president.

Let me tell you d truth shettima too confirmed it

#BAT2023 all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Steveabbeyly: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Who are the parents of these children that are disgracing their family and the innocent children by using the children to act foolish comedy.

One day is coming that the stupidity these parents made these Innocent children to do without their consciouness will come back to hunt them because this is pure child abuse. An average Igbo can do anything for money, either by crook or hook.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Grandpa's Tinubu and Atiku, please heed the voice of our children
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MrPADDY(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Lol. Arrengee children
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tomzyELNINO: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is also a grandpa. The only young man running is the 39year old Accord Candidate, Professor Imumolen. He should be the next President.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Doyou2019:

This one's future don enter voice mail tey tey. E dey find company as misery loves attache grin

Your wish for this little ones will never come to pass.
Peter Obi will be their President and your old losers will be retired.
Nigerians have 2023 reasons next year to kick APC&PDP out for good.

I understand what u mean but to say the truth and fact ehn

#BAT2023 all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by mandax: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2022
babaolofin:

The only reasonable thing I picked from your essay is that nearly half Yorubas will not vote Tinubu. In 2019, it was a divided vote in South West between PDP & APC. If Tinubu were to be an IBO man, the same thing can never happen in South East where I spent 6 years in the University and at the region where Awolowo was stoned during campaign at the first Republic. Yorubas remain objective and liberal. The only period a Yoruba man supports a Yoruba man, the IBOS calls it tribalism.

Whatever happened, Tinubu is not stepping down. A great destiny fights a tough battle. A great man has an ambition, others have wishes. No amount of blackmail can stop Tinubu.

You know nothing about the Igbo's strive for excellence.

If Osinbajo is on the ballot for APC, while an Igbo like Okorocha or Orji Kalu is on Labour Party ballot, most of the Igbo will vote for Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Ezmans:
the same baby messi under 24 years two ballon do'r

Yes i want tinubu to win ballon do r too grin

#BAT2023 all the way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ASAPFERG1: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Flat headed structures and stupidity ehn, they are inseparable
I swear angry
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingRSHD2(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
BigCowHornn:

What's the skill set required to be the President?

Where can I buy the form and take training ?

Mumu apc agent

Let me tell u d fact

#BAT2023 all the way
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MuscularDick(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Thank God it's a democracy.

So your ramblings mean nothing to me.
lol.... I went through your post and discovered you are resident in Abuja. Are you close to Banex??

Just asking for a friend wink
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Betgold84: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Mad o
Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tonididdy(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
konkonbilo:
Why must it be Peter obi? There are other candidates in the race that are also young and capable aside of Bat n Atiku. Ona go de talk like say na only Peter obi like Nigeria, those other people are not interested in Nigeria growth na only Peter obi like Nigeria. Nonsense n ingredient angry
Name the other candidates without a Google search unku?
If the candidates are worth it, they will trend.
If osinbanjo moved to PussyParty...it will trend !

So let's stick to those who are trending, they are trending for a reason!
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tonididdy(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
tomzyELNINO:
Obi is also a grandpa. The only young man running is the 39year old Accord Candidate, Professor Imumolen. He should be the next President.

Find out the dictionary and biblical meaning of grace
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Frizz001: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Let me tell you d fact

#BAT2023 all the way

This is stale gaslighting technique oga, try something new. Voting Tinubu is the actual waste of votes...
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
smiley I didn't say that o.

You're the one who said it smiley smiley
I think your language use is wrong, whats the difference between you and a dictator?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by AKEEMNAS(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.

@Cyntie55 do you work for them? *them* in the context of the advert on your profile.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tonicyril: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

When it comes to governance? How? Lagos has always had potential right from the '70s and '80s. Who's feeding you guys with lies?

When Tinubu ran to Chicago for drug business, some of our parents were already in Lagos, being the most developed city in Nigeria. The same Lagos was Nigeria's federal capital territory before the eventual relocation to Abuja. All these...played out while Tinubu was a nobody.

So what has Lagos state's development got to do with Tinubu? He's still relevant because he somehow had a way of ensuring that no other political party had a way in Lagos after his tenure.

As far as I know, Fashola and Ambode were better governors. Please go back to your history book and study their legacies.

Many people will mention Jakande when it comes to development than a recent Tinubu? What did he (Tinubu) do in Lagos, please? He created more LGAs (LCDAs). So?

What comes to your mind when you hear the name "Tinubu" (theft isn't it?) Now compare your answer to the name "Fashola".

Your answer to the above is my final response to you.
Did u know or realize that Nigeria was once a great nation before some Oloriburukus come and spoil it for us?

If lagos has bn mishandled by tinubu nko?? Truly lagos has always bn great but tinubu ensures its continuity, that one is known by everybody.

Now u have talked about tinubu and i have heard, can u also talk or make remark about the Obi?? Obi and his past governance in anambra. Dont forget the pandora allegation, money siphoning, and money he claimed he left in reserve which his successor blatantly denied. Oya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by baretalk: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

When Tinubu ran to Chicago to trade drug, my dad was already a legit auditor in Lagos. He managed transactions in an auditing firm and refused bribes from all fronts. Today, he's back in his home state, enjoying his retirement with his lovely wife in peace.

We (his children and relatives) are not running from pillar to post manipulating a leaking diaper with Adobe Photoshop. We are not defending whatever he did in his 30's because he's 100% corruption-free. grin grin We are not renting condemned Bishops to push any agenda.

You may not know my family name but hey, a criminally-landen name that is known for nothing but perjury, transnational crime, godfatherism, and drug is not one to envy. grin

While you are here outsourcing your hopeless future to a condemned criminal, I'm in Lagos minding the business that pays my bills.

We will no longer allow hopeless people like you to decide the future of this country. This is not a suggestion but a fact you have to accept, whether you like it or not.

Mumu, they are millions of poor auditors in Nigeria. Who is your father?
He is a nonentity, just like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Kayharry(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:
Kneel down and beg the baby obi that has no skill set to enter president angry

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government
which experience tinubu get ? He was a former governor and obi was a former governor if u want talk about experience then we shud all go for atiku then. Atiku was a vice President before . Obi and tinubu are same category.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Jondelng:

I think your language use is wrong, whats the difference between you and a dictator?
You're going too far. I'm not a dictator smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Gbeng30(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu graduated with second class upper in accountancy

grin grin grin grin From which school Oga grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Gbeng30(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
tinubu graduated with second class upper in accountancy

grin grin grin grin From which school Oga grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by BigCowHornn: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Let me tell u d fact

#BAT2023 all the way

Sorry pal I can never vote Tinubu cos he has nothing to offer or say exact... .....It is my turn.

Better be Obident before Ogun kee you there.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Kaiser20: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
If the pressure against Tinubu is too High his wife Remi will eventually ask him to step down and take care of his health.
His family need Tinubu more than Nigeria need him

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner / "Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.