Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51260 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by mandax: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MqfkH174w

https://twitter.com/nick_nnabuike/status/1561042569169092611?s=20&t=SzB96Mh0vCsrI_6mqkka-Q

Truth is that if Tinubu doesn't step down for Obi, Atiku shall be the next president of Nigeria, and the country's problems of today shall worsen.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by toujurs: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2022
The tears!!, is it for a better nigeria?, is it to stop agbero work?, is it to make Nigeria work again?. grin, what do we want, the agbero will make more money for revenue extortion, the businesses won't sell, Nigerians would suffer to feed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by mandax: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather for his own good.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

A solemn plea from a reasonable person.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Zorn:
No body hearing from those other candidates like Peter Obi is being heard from. How many of has gone to Arise tv to tell Nigerians what they can do for the country? How many of them has been on nation wide consultation? Let them come out the way Peter Obi did.
is because idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist follow obituary with camera,
if obituary mess, they will showcase it, if he eat, they will showcase it,
that is how idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist think obituary is popular than other minor parties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Jondelng:

Every sane?
So those supporting them are insane?
smiley I didn't say that o.

You're the one who said it smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MuscularDick(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Amongst the three, Obi is the best.

You think Social media is the reason I'm pro Obi?

I was rooting for Osinbajo till APC dropped the ball on that.

My next option is peter obi and I'll defend my choice with my full chest.

Thank you sir.
What do you know about Obi? You know next to nothing about him. Likewise me,tge only thing I hear about his record is that "he no dey give shishi". He may have appealed to you because of his Christian faith anyway. And I'm sure you only started showing interest after the social media frenzy by the Easterners.
Anyway, it's a Democracy...you are free to make your choice.

I just want you to agree with me that you know next to nothing about the man you are supporting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by yahmohy27: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
If to say no be ipob dey kneel down ,I for gree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by yahmohy27: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2022
ikaboy:
I feel for them
You be ipob ni?
You are an ip.*b
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2022
mandax:

Truth is that if Tinubu doesn't step down for Obi, Atiku shall be the next president of Nigeria, and the country's problems of today shall worsen.
tinubu is not in the same class with opposition parties.
the election is between tinubu and others.
others will share pdp vote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2022
redPUSSY:
Ahmed Bola Tinubu should consider stepping down for Peter Obi to ensure that power comes to the south come 2023..

Hes should not act as a spoiler to the major southern
candidate because as it stands today Atiku is in charge of the north ( NE/NW specifically)based on what is on ground while Obi is in charge of the south..

The battle ground is middle belt

The massive defection from the ruling APC party to PDP in the north should be enough reason while Bola should put his presidential ambition into consideration .. If 50 people from APC defect to PDP today, only 3 people from PDP will defect to APC same day....

Can't Tinubu read the handwriting on the wall ?

Majority of Southerners are supporting Obi while majority of Northerners (NE/NW are supporting Atiku)..
Tinubu should not serve as a spoiler in this election and above all, hes too controversial to head a diverse country like Nigeria. He should remain a political godfather for his own good.
He has no chance in this election that's why we Nigerian youths are pleading that he should step down and retain his integrity... BAT step down to retain your integrity now !!!

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

You are a bad analyst. Have you forgotten that since 2019, the IBOS have two ambitions 1. They prefer death to Tinubu becoming president 2. Power should remain in the North.

From your analysis, those two ambitions have been met. There is no need for Tinubu to step down again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Zorn: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
is because idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist follow obituary with camera,
if obituary mess, they will showcase it, if he eat, they will showcase it,
that is how idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist think obituary is popular than other minor parties.
LoL why are you angry na , is polictics not about popularity again? Stop calling Peter Obi Obituary before your Obituary is actually announced . Mind what you conceive in your heart.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by cochexky: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:
Kneel down and beg the baby obi that has no skill set to enter president angry

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government

Ekwensu..
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ETIIKO: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2022
williamnbogu:

Cop the best high bass speakers today, pay on delivery.

Call or WhatsApp.

How much please?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ChicagoBar(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Vote Jagaban Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by baretalk: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

The good thing about America is that even a dead body can rule and American won't fall.

Stop comparing America with a corruption ridden country.
You just made a very stupid and senseless statement. Shows how empty most you bigots are.

You are young but very stupid and lazy, at your age those men you are laughing at are running things. Tinubu was a NADECO member in his 30's already paid running things. How you are when you are young will determine how you will be when you get more older. Lots of young stupid people, that can't even help themselves, with stupid parents that achieved nothing, will be laughing at Tinubu. Laugh at your parents for their poverty and for breeding idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by eternallyfocus: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
You're so uncultured. Why the insult?
u are calling other nigerans who do not believe in the candidacy of obi insane....ibos are not cultured and idiotic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by effort1: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government

The old man Buhari you voted for 8 years ago, how far has he improved Nigeria? What's your power generation under Buhari? What of your economy and security?

Your APC is cursed.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2022
tamdun:
I keep saying it, these people ain't smart at all, just look how they ridicule their own children to play politics, teaching their children politics of hate from tender age sad

You are not making a single sense. Those young children re even smarter than you are.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by cosmos1440: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2022
This igbo people are too desperate, play the victim card and have started brainwashing children into extremism.
Imagine asking children to kneel down for a cause they know nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Jennygold111:
Some parents though, anything for the clout.

Indeed. Next minute these kids are misbehaving on social media, to be distracting their family, their parents will wonder why and be claiming they raised them well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu should do the right thing and step down from the presidential race
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by einsteine(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Is Obi not a grandpa?

The first scam is casting Obi as a young candidate. He is 61 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by einsteine(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2022
The parents have trended. Hope they are happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Frizz001: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Buhari with all the experience and skill, set how far for Naija today? Top to bottom abi? Tinubu and Atiku will be bottom to ground zero! Make una no dey support rubbish abeg.
KingRSHD2:

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
cosmos1440:
This igbo people are too desperate, play the victim card and have started brainwashing children into extremism.

Bro, the thing choke sef. Disgusting.

Blackmail, propaganda, insult, threats, begging and even cynical and irresponsible exploitation of children is acceptable tactics for some desperado people sha so I am not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
obituary is not qualify to be council chairman
Chronic zombie. Are you tired of begging on the other thread?? I will keep bursting your bubble. Scammer
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by DonBenny77(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Jennygold111:
Some parents though, anything for the clout.
No be clout thing, it's an emotional appeal believe me children know, they are aware Buhari affected their quality of food
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Bionic07: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!
I am feeling so ashamed for these people i swear. Even the Northerners that we view as educationally backward would never stoop so low. Their crudeness tie wrapper wear gele. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by olamieseun(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2022
The last time I check the pictures,they are living fine than me.Look at the wall tiles and the door they used for the house.I believed they are among people that chop our country money.who knows weda they been chase out from the apartment and they are begging the landlord to give them more grace . child's play by 1GB ram memory phone that used to be reset every 10mins.
Please don't mention me because am not used to reply any mention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Frizz001: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2022
When you consider without bias, the fact that Igbo people know good stuff when they see it, maybe you would realise that this has nothing to do with desperation and playing the victim card rather it is a battle cry for a chance to really set this country on the right trajectory to actually work for all. The children know that a bad president today will affect their parents and them!
Remember the majority of the Eastern region warned and voted against Buhari because he was an obvious calamity waiting to happen, did the so called majority listen? Besides, when one little girl supposedly gave up her savings and donated it for Buhari's campaign in 2015 did you see it as desperation or brainwashing of children?

cosmos1440:
Are Tinubu and Atiku not grandpas? Is it not a mark of respect on the part of the children to acknowledge the geezers for what they actually are? It is not about ethnicity, it is a fact that we need to do things differently and you can be sure that if either Osinbajo or Amaechi was the APC flagbearer, nobody will call them grandpa! When a little girl was set up to supposedly donate her savings for Buhari's campaign in 2015 did you consider it condemnable at the time?
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly and condemnable. There is a reason why kids are not allowed to vote so using them for political clout in this manner is reprehensible.

Telling your kids to call candidates from other ethnic groups grandpas and beg them to step down for the candidate from their ethnic group at this their early age is simply teaching them political bigotry and discrimination based on age and ethnicity. Children should be protected from this kind of nonsense.

This a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest. This is sad. Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.