Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi (51257 Views)

“i’m Ready To Kneel Down & Beg My Colleagues To Vote The Nation’s Stability” – S / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by 07kjb: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Voting PETER means doing the right thing

Vote LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Ultimas: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
This is purely child abuse. If adults want to beg, they should go ahead and leave the innocent children out of it. Besides, if indeed there is certainty that Obi has more popularity and acceptance than the other contestants, then why are they begging?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by rowrowland: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:

I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
Obi is a grandpa too. Anyway a small grandpa grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by PDJT: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Say Igbo kids beg Tinubu to step down for der tribal person
Mk Obi wait till he Old too

-"Igbo" kids that doesn't know how to pronounce Obi properly? Continue your obsession with Ndi-Igbo. We are enjoying it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Gbeng30(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Every sane Nigerian knows that Peter obi is the right person for the presidential position in this country, why Tinubu and atiku is just another disaster waiting for this country if elected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Acidosis:

..but you have seen the desperation of men in their 80's and 90's?

We need a new type of desperation.

That’s why kids should be abused and manipulated in this manner for the desperation of one man to become president by force? Must you guys defend nonsense?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by nobaga: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
These people would do anything to get what they want, even using kids!

What is the difference between them and Tinubu that threw his mother under the bus?

By the way, didn't they just ruled Nigeria with full control of Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan, another Biafran.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
Every sane Nigerians want Peter Obi for president 2023.
I just hope grandpas would listen and step down for Peter Obi.
Buhari look younger than obituary,
so obituary is also grandpa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
sammirano:
Zombiedents kids. Next

grin� you dey support apc still get mind call another person zombie grin grin
Your matter weak wonders oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Yoruba1stson: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Flat headed structures and stupidity ehn, they are inseparable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MqfkH174w

https://twitter.com/nick_nnabuike/status/1561042569169092611?s=20&t=SzB96Mh0vCsrI_6mqkka-Q
Even goat and fowl will reject tinubu and atiku, those two people will only make life miserable for Nigerians the more because they have nothing to offer other than to loot and say it's their life time ambition to become president, Good Nigerians including those kids there reject apc and PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by richeeyo(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Funny sets of clowns, they said they were leaving before, now they want to become president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Freebills12: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
seunmsg:

Feel for their ignorance and manipulation by their parents. Using innocent kids for political gain is quite silly. This is a new low for Peter Obi and his supporters. I’ve never seen this kind of desperation before in a Democratic contest.

Seriously, I have doubted the fact that a reasonable man/woman will support Tinibu or Atiku considering what we are experiencing now under this APC govt. On what grounds are you supporting them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Codeye:
Obi for President?
No!!! WE DO NOT WANT THIEF AS PRESIDENT. WE DO NOT WANT ANY ONE WHO HAD ASSOCIATED WITH AND PART OF CRIMINAL WHO DESTROY THE PEACE OF THIS NATION AS PREsident. OKAY?
You should as well give us some highlights how Peter Obi was part of criminals who destroyed the peace of this nation.

Thats how to keep a civil conversation
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tamdun: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
How would sane people discard candidate like Osinbajo and vote for old grandpa Tinubu as APC flag bearer. It's really absurd.
U mean same osinbajo u people call "mere commissioner/House boy"?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by wedolo1575: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Bdb

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Gbeng30:
Every sane Nigerian knows that Peter obi is the right person for the presidential position in this country, why Tinubu and atiku is just another disaster waiting for this country if elected
obituary that graduated with pass is the best president of biafra terrorist

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Pls grandpas,we are begging you.
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2022
What is the meaning of this? Are you insane or what?

Why involving these innocent kids into politics?

I repeat are you insane?

What does these kids knows.

I ask again are you insane? How dare you say someone should step down for one bitch in another party? You must be very silly.

Obi is not our solution if you like go and pack your entire family kids that your headache obi will never be the president.

See as obi supporters turned Nigeria nto a child play I'm really upset at this. Why exposing these innocent kids to uncessary trolls for God sake?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by ejimatic: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MqfkH174w

https://twitter.com/nick_nnabuike/status/1561042569169092611?s=20&t=SzB96Mh0vCsrI_6mqkka-Q
. Thank you our dear youths from the South East for realizing that 2023 is between BAT and Atiku. This is the reality yiur parents don't understand.Yiur prayer may not be answered . Enjoy your holiday!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Cyntie55(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2022
eternallyfocus:
u are very stupid
You're so uncultured. Why the insult?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by tamdun: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2022
PDJT:

-"Igbo" kids that doesn't know how to pronounce Obi properly? Continue your obsession with Ndi-Igbo. We are enjoying it. grin
That's because they spent all their lives in Lagos, I bet they don't even know their village in alaigbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by BigCowHornn: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2022
KingRSHD2:
Kneel down and beg the baby obi that has no skill set to enter president angry

Obi is an amateur that has nothing to do when he gets there instead we will experience more falacy in the government

What's the skill set required to be the President?

Where can I buy the form and take training ?

Mumu apc agent
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Igbo children,na so una dey suffer reach... even the igbo mod that brought this to front page.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Cyntie55:
You should as well give us some highlights how Peter Obi was part of criminals who destroyed the peace of this nation.

Thats how to keep a civil conversation
obituary is a sympathizer of idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that has be destroying the economy of south east.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Peppysco: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2022
If they don't curse, they abuse, blackmail, use threats, propaganda and now, using little kids to emotionally blackmail others, mehn, that's gross. The truth is, let campaigns be done on competence and track records and not on emotions.
Obi has never done anything beneficial to the Igbo race, never in his life and can never boast of how he impacted the state he governed in 8 years. They all know this but tribalism will never make them speak of the failure they're all trying to project. Like I always say, the only advantage Obi has over the other prominent contesters is his age but that don't mean jack. I will rather put my trust in an old man with experience than a rookie riding on sympathy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by wwwihy: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by KingOfTheDamned: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Will he listen?
Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2022
BigCowHornn:

What's the skill set required to be the President?
Where can I buy the form and take training ?
Mumu apc agent
obituary is not qualify to be council chairman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi by PDJT: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2022
tamdun:

That's because they spent all their lives in Lagos, I bet they don't even know their village in alaigbo

-Can I see their birth certificates, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.