Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. (1006 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Ibechris2: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2022
I am sure many of u may be wondering what have i come to say again.

Men,I mean Nigerian men sex is not everything,big bum bum is not everything,after all these stuffs come responsibilities.

Hard pill to swallow:

You should either have a supportive partner or no partner.

This is because I have seen the effect of one income especially those that are not substantial enough to cater for a typical Nigerian family.

For those that are yet to marry,pls marry someone who is ready to help u grow financially,marriage is indeed a good thing no doubt,but marry with sense not just for beauty,go for someone who is noble and gracious in character.

The economy has so far exposed alot of family to an unfortunate situation where many now have to beg to survive,we may pretend as if its not true,but the amount of loans owed to online lenders is a testament to that fact.

Remember that a King needs a Queen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Zonefree(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2022
The question is, where are we going to find a supportive Nigerian girl for marriage?

The last supportive Nigerian girl died in 1968. We're left with Siofra, Jennyclay and others.

11 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by advanceDNA: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:
The question is, where are we going to find a supportive Nigerian girl for marriage?

The last supportive Nigerian girl died in 1968. We're left with Siofra, Jennyclay and others.

U are hilariously wicked.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Ibechris2: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2022
See,Nigerian girls are good, hard working and beautiful and that does not mean we don't have bunch of irresponsible ones but a good number of them are good.

Take my word for it.

I dated two foreign ladies before I settled down but I dare say,Nigerian women are still the best in Africa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Zonefree(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Ibechris2:
See,Nigerian girls are good, hard working and beautiful and that does not mean we don't have bunch of irresponsible ones but a good number of them are good.

Take my word for it.

I dated two foreign ladies before I settled down but I dare say,Nigerian women are still the best in Africa.
@bolded.
Joke of the year grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:

@bold:

Nowhere.

Next!
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Zonefree(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Nowhere.

Next!
grin grin

Wetin dey pain you this sweet Monday morning??

3 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by bukatyne(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin

Wetin dey pain you this sweet Monday morning??

Not pained, just against foolish questions.

At least if no woman in Nigeria is supportive, the women in your family should be. cheesy
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by JASONjnr(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Not easy tho.....

Currently in this mess and I am seriously looking forward to ending it..... She can easily send money to her family but will never buy anything at home when she visits and spend weeks... while I do all the spending.... Little things like maggi or salt, I get to buy...

2 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Zonefree(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:

Not pained, just against foolish questions.

At least if no woman in Nigeria is supportive, the women in your family should be. cheesy
In the eyes of a fool, every question is foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
See them crying for a partner that will grow with them as if they are going to remain loyal when the growth comes.

You wanna know the honest truth why ladies don't like to start with Nigerian guys? Most of them ain't loyal. Once the money starts rolling in, they abandon the one that struggled with them and go after another woman. See Usifo, yul Enochie and Frank Edoho to mention but a few. See how these men unrepentantly cheated on their wives and abandoned them the moment fame and money came. Forgetting how these women "grew" with them. So, which lady or girl after seeing all these would want to start with any struggling man? It's not worth it!

I don't even know what you men think you are that a woman has to chop shit to be with you. Apart from money and luxury of life, what else does a woman need you men for? True, I no see the thing o.

Free me abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Fatalveli(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
See them crying for a partner that will grow with them as if they are going to remain loyal when the growth comes.

You wanna know the honest truth why ladies don't like to start with Nigerian guys? Most of them ain't loyal. Once the money starts rolling in, they abandon the one that struggled with them and go after another woman. See Usifo, yul Enochie and Frank Edoho to mention but a few. See how these men unrepentantly cheated on their wives and abandoned them the moment fame and money came. Forgetting how these women "grew" with them. So, which lady or girl after seeing all these would want to start with any struggling man? It's not worth it!

I don't even know what you men think you are that a woman has to chop shit to be with you. Apart from money and luxury of life, what else does a woman need you men for? True, I no see the thing o.

Free me abeg
What is the essence of life if not to make money and enjoy luxury (with your loved ones)?

1 Like

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Fatalveli:
What is the essence of life if not to make money and enjoy luxury (with your loved ones)?

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by EmahBoss(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2022
If a man ends up with an unsupportive partner, it speaks volumes of the things he places priority on. So don't come out crying when you end up with your 'choice'

4 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by maureensylvia(f): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ermmmm
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by RepoMan007: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Supportive partnership is commonsense. There is nothing like liability partnership except there is ignorance. Liability relationships is like a man happy to have beautiful car with an engine that breaks down after every mile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
EmahBoss:
If a man ends up with an unsupportive partner, it speaks volumes of the things he places priority on. So don't come out crying when you end up with your 'choice'

Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Oyilonye(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
No be lie!
Ibechris2:

Men,I mean Nigerian men sex is not everything,big bum bum is not everything,after all these stuffs come responsibilities.

Hard pill to swallow:

This is because I have seen the effect of one income especially those that are not substantial enough to cater for a typical Nigerian family.

For those that are yet to marry,pls marry someone who is ready to help u grow financially,marriage is indeed a good thing no doubt,but marry with sense not just for beauty,go for someone who is noble and gracious in character.

The economy has so far exposed alot of family to an unfortunate situation where many now have to beg to survive,we may pretend as if its not true,but the amount of loans owed to online lenders is a testament to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by odinson1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
Not easy tho.....

Currently in this mess and I am seriously looking forward to ending it..... She can easily send money to her family but will never buy anything at home when she visits and spend weeks... while I do all the spending.... Little things like maggi or salt, I get to buy...

It is because she doesn't like you. I don't know how blind you men can really be to not see what is staring right in front of you
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by JASONjnr(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
odinson1:

It is because she doesn't like you. I don't know how blind you men can really be to not see what is staring right in front of you

You can't possibly talk nonsense when you don't know the full details of things.....

I am in the mess doesn't mean that I am blind to reality at hand.....

Also, I am working towards talking things out with her.....

Building a relationship is building a woman to suit your way of living....
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Helpout12345: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Ibechris2:

Hard pill to swallow:

Good submission

1 Like

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Helpout12345: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Free me abeg

First of all, celebrity entertainer marriages are never a good standard of marriages all over the world

Having said that, stop focusing on bad ones and generalizing on bad examples. What about the goods ones?
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Helpout12345: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Free me abeg

@the bolded. Sister, any man reasonable man will not take you seriously with this mindset.

This is like a man telling a lady he is only interested in her body alone.

There is more to relationship than sex, body, money and luxury your partner can provide you.
Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Men,try To Have A Supportive Partner. by Kennystaycool: 4:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Simply put marriage involves give and take on both sides.A man should very well provide for his wife emotionally and physically.He should care for his wife well
A wife on the other hand should be caring for her husband very well knowing that her husband is a human.
She should make husband feel comfortable by not demanding or expecting something beyond her husband' s ability.
As the current economy is not favorable to many there are ways to make him happy as he relentlessly struggle with life.
Watch this video for more detailshttps://youtu.be/oxwBBEciZEA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Real Party Jollof Rice With A Smokey Taste This New Year / Jinja Stemcell Herbal Extract - Your Family Needs This. / Sharon Ooja Biography, Age, Child, Married And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.