Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: (516 Views)

I Have Been Having Sex With Prostitutes Since The Age Of 18. Please I Need Help! / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by Victor2707: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2022
1. Never propose to a woman.

2. Never tell a woman you 'love her'.

3. Never commit. - on anything. Sex, money, attention. Actually, attention is your golden currency. Don't give it freely to women.

4. Never waste your time chatting with women on WhatsApp. Time is your resource. Value it.

5. Approach many women. The more you approach, the more you learn the game and bulletproof yourself against rejection and oneitis.

6. Use a condom. A pregnant woman is the property of the state. The state can mess with your future.

7. Date one woman at a time. Don't be promiscuous but refer to numbers 1, 2, and 3 above.

8. Never introduce any woman to your parents until you are ready to marry.

9. Never date a woman older than you. Never date a slut. Don't have sex with prostitutes.

10. Never send fare. Save that money by buying shares in the stock market.

Credit: Amerix

Re: At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by Michelle70(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
yeye, na ona go still send PM privately when ona see big yellow brezz grin
Re: At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by EIeyigidigan: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
yeye, na ona go still send PM privately grin
guy Abeg you still get that Dorcas list?
make i check if OP name dey among grin
Re: At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Victor2707:
1. Never propose to a woman.

2. Never tell a woman you 'love her'.

3. Never commit. - on anything. Sex, money, attention. Actually, attention is your golden currency. Don't give it freely to women.

4. Never waste your time chatting with women on WhatsApp. Time is your resource. Value it.

5. Approach many women. The more you approach, the more you learn the game and bulletproof yourself against rejection and oneitis.

6. Use a condom. A pregnant woman is the property of the state. The state can mess with your future.

7. Date one woman at a time. Don't be promiscuous but refer to numbers 1, 2, and 3 above.

8. Never introduce any woman to your parents until you are ready to marry.

9. Never date a woman older than you. Never date a slut. Don't have sex with prostitutes.

10. Never send fare. Save that money by buying shares in the stock market.
Yes, use 2000 naira to buy Facebook, amazon shares.
Just increase that age to 36. Because even at 36, most of you still lack sense.
Small display of skin, you're falling over yourselves to buy iPhone 13 Pro max for her.

Re: At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by Michelle70(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
guy Abeg you still get that Dorcas list?
make i check if OP name dey among grin
I do mistake, i for save that list.

Any body weh come talk careless, we go just show am his name for register grin

Re: At The Age Of 18 - 26 NEVER: by Viscuz: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
I do mistake, i for save that list.

Any body weh come talk careless, we go just show am his name for register grin

No go spend your last 4k untop breasts o.

Later u go come claim say u dey work as helicopter manufacturer in ijaw land .

Are These Red Flags In My Relationship Or What? I’m Scared Of This Mad / Risk Factors Of Using Condoms That You Do Not Know / Guys Apologize To Ooni On Massive Wedding.