Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem (55597 Views)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by okechuks22: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu is Nigeria president come 2023.
continue dreaming when u wake up u will fine ur body in niger republic
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Mitsurugi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sarsaproko:
We won't fall for another Mr integrity again. I only have 2 houses, I am not corrupt, I will fix Nigeria..Blablabla..Buhari used the same narrative and see where we are today.. Not again!

So vote for the corrupt na. Shaa collect your stipend at the voting booth

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Dminister(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:
They were playing Tinubu's anthem who wasn't at the venue- which shows true love but as soon as Obi entered, they were taking pictures with him - fake love. It's not about what people do in your presence but in your absence.
This one don exchange him future and that of his generations for a cup of Tinubu’s ijebu garri
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Indispensable85(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Photocopy ko easy
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by crafteck(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Barney11:

Grow up, abi suffer no dey tire you, the crumps you are working for will take you how far?

Exactly, when this people shout tifnubu, im like do they enjoy suffering?
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Sluacoast(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm OBIDIENT
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Danniedpastor(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realist12:
They wished Obi can be half of what Tinubu has attained and that's the reality . If the Easterners had an influential politician that can unite them just like Tinubu did with ACN , then they will have a say unlike this Obi who we all know his past performance and i feel pity coz Obi is just an opportunist.
I heard Obi talk about building a formidable team and I laughed, I see he's even copying Tinubu's speeches. Coz I can't see the formidable team he built in Anambra, where are they now ?
It's sad they have to go low imagine all the threats, calumny, abuses , fake news and blackmailing didn't work . Now they had to start using kids to beg maybe Tinubu should step down and support Obi but I say we don't want PDP and their cronies back in Aso Rock for now .

Obi had a formidable team of "technocrats" not "career politicians". They are not greedy like Tinubu and his co-travellers. They left government for their successor and went back to their businesses.
Tinubu and his band of thieves are still controlling and picking successors. That is greed, OK.
Tinubu still controls Lagos economy so many years after leaving office... That's a thief's way.
He us too greedy hence he us the acclaimed landlord of Lagos.

He can't become the landlord of Nigeria.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by RZArecta(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Go to court or call police, that's the best thing to do cool
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Danniedpastor(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realist12:
They wished Obi can be half of what Tinubu has attained and that's the reality . If the Easterners had an influential politician that can unite them just like Tinubu did with ACN , then they will have a say unlike this Obi who we all know his past performance and i feel pity coz Obi is just an opportunist.
I heard Obi talk about building a formidable team and I laughed, I see he's even copying Tinubu's speeches. Coz I can't see the formidable team he built in Anambra, where are they now ?
It's sad they have to go low imagine all the threats, calumny, abuses , fake news and blackmailing didn't work . Now they had to start using kids to beg maybe Tinubu should step down and support Obi but I say we don't want PDP and their cronies back in Aso Rock for now .

Obi had a formidable team of "technocrats" not "career politicians". They are not greedy like Tinubu and his co-travellers. They left government for their successor and went back to their businesses.
Tinubu and his band of thieves are still controlling and picking successors. That is greed, OK.
Tinubu still controls Lagos economy so many years after leaving office... That's a thief's way.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Alpharey: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:
They were playing Tinubu's anthem who wasn't at the venue- which shows true love but as soon as Obi entered, they were taking pictures with him - fake love. It's not about what people do in your presence but in your absence.

No,it means someone's blessing has been transferred. The people of Isreal were singing Saul's praises,but as soon as David killed Goliath,the people started singing his praises. Thankio
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by slowice(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

pain grin

Sifia pain
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Alpharey: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Danniedpastor:

"He can't become the landlord of Nigeria"! Never!
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Realist12: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Danniedpastor:

If only they had been successful they'd be called for greater jobs . Can you even name one of his previous commissioners. I have evidence of how his legal advisers disagreed with his selfish approach. If only was influential,he'd be able to mentor and recommend his subordinate for higher positions. I guess all of them are working with Hero beer now .
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Onifademich(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
For Data and TV subscription at cheaper rate, download HELPDESK TECH on playstore. quote author=dre11 post=115942483]

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-guests-usher-peter-obi-into-wedding-reception-with-tinubus-anthem[/quote]
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Onifademich(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
[b]For Data and TV subscription at cheaper rate, download HELPDESK TECH
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Proudlyomonna: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is the Chosen one.
I stand with Obidiati full time.
We no go let this Batshidren put this Country for another mess.
Apc must be crushed.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by okorogodwin4(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
he will be president of iragbiji drug Barons association on tillubuus manhood I stand
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Safyqueen: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Tinubu and Atiku are good but OBI is the BEST.

The Labor Party Presidencial Candidate Chief Peter Obi has been accused of been a Biafra Secessionist since 2009.

The IPOB DOCUMENT OF CLASSIFIED, CONSTITUTIONAL STATUS revealed as follows;

1. Peter Obi Constitute a powerful Committee and sponsored their trip to Every Cedex France to work on the actualization of Biafra Nation. That Committee had their meeting on the 11th December 2010.
That document revealed that the first set of Weapons ordered from Russia was received and placed under the Custody of Peter Obi , the then Govn. Of Anambra State. Nigerians may wish to know if those weapons placed under his Custody we're not the ones released to IPOB militants to fight Federal Govt .

2. On the 24th March 2011, the sponsored group met at LYSAKER OSLO Norway. The Committee resolved that all Northerners residing in the South East be enumerated and be issued with ID card. At this stage, no Northerner was free to move out of their Confinement without ID card designed by Peter Obi's Govnt . Due to well organized negative propaganda against the North and Northerners, they be came dejected and frustrated. Indeed no Nigerian has ever experienced dehumanization on Nigeria Soil as Peter Obi subjected the Northerners to at that time.

3. On the 6th July 2011. The Peter Obi appointed Committee met again at 333- Orchard Road Singapore . It was when Peter Obi was receiving them from that trip, he joyfully made the following statement;

"I am anti North and anti Muslim because I am anti robbing Peter to pay Paul."
~Peter Obi (14/7/2011)
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Danniedpastor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realist12:

If only they had been successful they'd be called for greater jobs . Can you even name one of his previous commissioners. I have evidence of how his legal advisers disagreed with his selfish approach. If only was influential,he'd be able to mentor and recommend his subordinate for higher positions. I guess all of them are working with Hero beer now .

Are you from Anambra state? Of course your answer is "no".
So, how do you expect to know Hus commissioners ?
And please stop mistaking greed for recommendation o. Was Sanowolu recommended of he was hand-picked by Lagos landlord. Somebody is being a thief and you are saying recommendations.
Come on, you know book pass like this na
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Tobijays: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Tinubu and Atiku are good but OBI is the BEST.
best in what? He moved to lagos after his tenure Why didn't he stay in Anambra. Ladoja former governor r of Oyo states lives in Oyo, Ajimobi who died lived in Oyo also Akala lived in Oyo state after their tenure and so other western Governors and northern too they stayed in their state after their tenures but your “Best” ran away from his shadows
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Realist12: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Are you from Anambra state? Of course your answer is "no".
So, how do you expect to know Hus commissioners ?
And please stop mistaking greed for recommendation o. Was Sanowolu recommended of he was hand-picked by Lagos landlord. Somebody is being a thief and you are saying recommendations.
Come on, you know book pass like this na
so are you saying Sanwo-Olu was imposed ? Wasn't he elected like every other candidate. Abeg be logical.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Chydo63(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by sammhi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
incandescentena:
This Obi fans ehn
Go to school U no gree
It is : These Obi fans not This Obi fans
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sarsaproko:
We won't fall for another Mr integrity again. I only have 2 houses, I am not corrupt, I will fix Nigeria..Blablabla..Buhari used the same narrative and see where we are today.. Not again!

So what do you want?

To vote for a crook that have proven to be a seasoned crook or to vote for someone with a history and reputation of integrity?
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by incandescentena: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
sammhi:

Go to school U no gree
It is : These Obi fans not This Obi fans
...LOL

You do not know meeeee..I be very wicked human!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Chydo63(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Best at what? Lying?
Abeg, who lie reach BAT? Age, Name, School, Origin, even his Bishops are all lies. Na wa o!
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tobijays:
best in what? He moved to lagos after his tenure Why didn't he stay in Anambra. Ladoja former governor r of Oyo states lives in Oyo, Ajimobi who died lived in Oyo also Akala lived in Oyo state after their tenure and so other western Governors and northern too they stayed in their state after their tenures but your “Best” ran away from his shadows
I have been seeing these nonsense everywhere from Tinubu Yoruba supporters.

Peter obi lives in onitsha.
He comes to Lagos for his many engagements here, but his primary home where he lives is in onitsha.

Peter obi had said so himself.

You should be more concerned about Tinubu that claimed to build Lagos that Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in, and yet he is travelling to France to treat headache.

He built Lagos but forgot to build the hospitals.

What a joke.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by bewla(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
So shall it be with God all things are possible
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by bewla(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:

I have been seeing these nonsense everywhere from Tinubu Yoruba supporters.

Peter obi lives in onitsha.
He comes to Lagos for his many engagements here, but his primary home where he lives is in onitsha.

Peter obi had said so himself.

You should be more concerned about Tinubu that claimed to build Lagos that Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in, and yet he is travelling to France to treat headache.

He built Lagos but forgot to build the hospitals.

What a joke.
Health care in Lagos hospital is still good not best

What else do you expect more for this goal getter he as try let him come and Demosthenes his magical hands again like he did for Lagos
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Sarsaproko: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:

So what do you want?

To vote for a crook that have proven to be a seasoned crook or to vote for someone with a history and reputation of integrity?

The crook performed as a governor and left a blueprint.. So yes the crook over Mr integrity..Buhari was also with history of integrity..Look where we are today..
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by SisterAnn(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:
Even dere own song dem no fit compose dem still dey thief Song the way dey are stealing Pictures from Kenya to post and tell us say na Nassarawa....
Obilokan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.