Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem (55601 Views)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Evergreen12345(f): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:
Even dere own song dem no fit compose dem still dey thief Song the way dey are stealing Pictures from Kenya to post and tell us say na Nassarawa....

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Evergreen12345(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:

If you are suffering, blame your father's laziness.

You you as you de now your papa get money? As you de now you get Shishi?
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Evergreen12345(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zorn:
You're opinion is inconsequential

Extremely and vividly inconsequential
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by silibaba: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Tinubu and Atiku are good but OBI is the BEST.
Akitu, not Tinubu is good. Obi is the best.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by inoki247: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
SisterAnn:
Obilokan!

Tabi OrogboLokan....
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by hartson(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoneWolf212:
meaning good better best or is it good gooder goodest grin grin
BAT want to use ASO rock as his retirement home.E go shock am for em okporo eyes
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by akbonus: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:
They were playing Tinubu's anthem who wasn't at the venue- which shows true love but as soon as Obi entered, they were taking pictures with him - fake love. It's not about what people do in your presence but in your absence.

The anthem is usually sang in gatherings where political allies of the APC Presidential Candidate honour him

your problem is not English but understanding English, they said they welcomed Obi with Tifnubu campaign song but did not mentioned tinubu's name ode.....try dey read and understand next time.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by atinga1: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu is Nigeria president come 2023.
writing this everywhere won't make him president. Except you're shopping for likes.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by madridguy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
It is not a must to mention or are you also shopping for likes through me?

atinga1:
writing this everywhere won't make him president. Except you're shopping for likes.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by SugarGirl44(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
LoneWolf212:

Yes, best in mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by SugarGirl44(f): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
silibaba:
Akitu, not Tinubu is good. Obi is the best.

If you have a Tinubu in your wretched region, you won't be SW selling USB cord and earpiece inside wheelbarrow.
People beef what they don't have.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Komu1048(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
incandescentena:
These Obi fans ehn....dem like quarrel pass fight...o

U will always see them referring to Asiwaju supporters as agberos and ill manners. But see them behaving as touts everywhere. I even wish other aspirants to start dishing it to them hot-hot as well.

No be only them sabi vawulence
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Igbojew: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
incandescentena:
They learnt it from Tinubu,Lie Mohammad and APC members during 2014 presidential campaign against Goodluck Jonathan or have you forgotten.You see karma,it will deal with you APC urchins that use all manner of violence not known in this Earth to humiliate and frustrate Goodluck Jonathan till he couldn't take it anymore.Even Osibanjo was not left out by Tinubu urchins when they abused,humiliated and call him all sorts of them like Judas Iscariot now you Tinubu urchins have met una match on Peter Obi fans and you people are now crying,what goes around comes around hahahaha...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by atinga1: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:

Clap for yourself, Nairaland celebrit grin
I hope Seun credits your account monthly?
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by akbonus: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realist12:
They wished Obi can be half of what Tinubu has attained and that's the reality . If the Easterners had an influential politician that can unite them just like Tinubu did with ACN , then they will have a say unlike this Obi who we all know his past performance and i feel pity coz Obi is just an opportunist.
I heard Obi talk about building a formidable team and I laughed, I see he's even copying Tinubu's speeches. Coz I can't see the formidable team he built in Anambra, where are they now ?
It's sad they have to go low imagine all the threats, calumny, abuses , fake news and blackmailing didn't work . Now they had to start using kids to beg maybe Tinubu should step down and support Obi but I say we don't want PDP and their cronies back in Aso Rock for now .

WHO WANTS TO BE LIKE TIFUBU AS A POLITICIAN?NOBODY OF COURSE WHY?SEE THE REASONS BELOW.
1.HIS AGE IS UNKNOWN
2.HIS STATE OF ORIGIN IS NOT VERY CLEAR
3 HIS TRUE NAME IS UNKNOWN
4.HIS ACCADEMIC QUALIFICATION IS UNKOWN
5.HIS SOURCE OF FINANCE IS UNKOWN
6.HIS MEDICAL CONDITION IS UNKOWN
7.HIS DEALINGS WITH DRUG CARTELS IS UNKOWN
8.HIS RATE OF DRUG CONSUMPTION IS UNKOWN
9.HIS PLANS FOR NIGERIA IS UNKOWN
10.THE BISHOPS THAT WERE PRESENT IN THE UNVEILING OF HIS VP,ARE ALL UNKOWN
AUTOMATICALLY HE IS AN UNKOWN POLITICIAN AND WHO WANTS TO COPY OR BE ANYTHING TO CLOSE TO AN UNKOWN POLITICIAN.THE ONLY THING NIGERIANS CAN CLEARLY SAY OR KNOW ABOUT THIS UNKOWN POLITICIAN IS THAT HE IS A LOOTER AND EMILOKAN CHAMPION.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by atinga1: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you have a Tinubu in your wretched region, you won't be SW selling USB cord and earpiece inside wheelbarrow.
People beef what they don't have.
madridguy:

We don't allow thieves and drug dealers as leaders in our region.
If you wan thief, thief. But you cannot be our leader. That's the difference.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by atinga1: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Realist12:
They wished Obi can be half of what Tinubu has attained and that's the reality . If the Easterners had an influential politician that can unite them just like Tinubu did with ACN , then they will have a say unlike this Obi who we all know his past performance and i feel pity coz Obi is just an opportunist.
I heard Obi talk about building a formidable team and I laughed, I see he's even copying Tinubu's speeches. Coz I can't see the formidable team he built in Anambra, where are they now ?
It's sad they have to go low imagine all the threats, calumny, abuses , fake news and blackmailing didn't work . Now they had to start using kids to beg maybe Tinubu should step down and support Obi but I say we don't want PDP and their cronies back in Aso Rock for now .
Were you high when you typed the jargon you posted up there? Seems like the post of someone with delusions of grandeur.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Basiljoe: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
For just you and your family.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Basiljoe: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:

If you are suffering, blame your father's laziness.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by sofiscatedmoron: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Agbado republic u mean
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by oba541: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
OkayOkay...
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Jesusloveyou: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Barney11:

Grow up, abi suffer no dey tire you, the crumps you are working for will take you how far?
we are tired of suffering,
we can't go back to pdp government.
we can't go back to failure obituary
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sarsaproko:

The crook performed as a governor and left a blueprint.. So yes the crook over Mr integrity..Buhari was also with history of integrity..Look where we are today..
Which blue print?

Blue print of corruption and waste.

Go to Casablanca or Nairobi and see what Lagos mates are doing.
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
we are tired of suffering,
we can't go back to pdp government.
we can't go back to failure obituary
But you would prefer to be led by a man that bought a falcon-7 jet right after his governorship, and has a pension plan that President Biden would be jealous of.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by yahmohy27: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Not far from the truth
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Tobijays: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:

I have been seeing these nonsense everywhere from Tinubu Yoruba supporters.

Peter obi lives in onitsha.
He comes to Lagos for his many engagements here, but his primary home where he lives is in onitsha.

Peter obi had said so himself.

You should be more concerned about Tinubu that claimed to build Lagos that Nnamdi Azikiwe lived in, and yet he is travelling to France to treat headache.

He built Lagos but forgot to build the hospitals.

What a joke.
lol you no nothing bro! Someone that doesn't even visit Onitsha you claim his living there last year. Go banana island go confirm from estate securities using their cctv naso you go dy see am everytime
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Freebills12: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
incandescentena:

Are you normal? HE Peter Obi attended an occasion as an invited guest, you people supporting Tinubu began play Tinibu campaign song. As a gentleman he didn't even react, because his reasoning is far above that of your people. You are still blaming Obi fans... Incredible!
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by CSTRR: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tobijays:
lol you no nothing bro! Someone that doesn't even visit Onitsha you claim his living there last year. Go banana island go confirm from estate securities using their cctv naso you go dy see am everytime
I don't expect anything reasonable from the supporter of agbado man.

Your intelligence is nothing to write home about.

You would argue in the face of stark naked truths.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by galaxy2020(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's the enemy's camp, let Tinubu go to Anambra state and attend an occasion, let's see his level of acceptability in the SE.... grin
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Barney11:

Grow up, abi suffer no dey tire you, the crumps you are working for will take you how far?

Has suffering ended in Anambra? This line is stale! Is Anambra part of the leading economy in Nigeria? Is the state attracting migrants? Obi himself stays more in Lagos.. Lolz.. Yeye!
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Tobijays: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't expect anything reasonable from the supporter of agbado man.

Your intelligence is nothing to write home about.

You would argue in the face of stark naked truths.
you can say whatever but check up on tinubu with non bias, he is a genius first class accountant in Chicago worked in a big firm as an accountant when racism was still rife. Putting the right people in the right places, gave birth to Raji Fashola success bro if after all this you still going for someone that bought pdp ticket and pulled out so he could steal donations from y'all then continue being foolish!! We the real know the real
Re: Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem by Sarsaproko: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Which blue print?

Blue print of corruption and waste.

Go to Casablanca or Nairobi and see what Lagos mates are doing.

Maybe we need a president from Casablanca or Nairobi then smiley

As far I'm concerned I'm not falling for any deception and sweet talk from any Nigerian politician again. We all can see what integrity brought us in Buhari.. In this criminal enterprise called Nigeria the crook over any saint..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.