Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor (2025 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
goodamerican:
No church or pastor has the right to make it "compulsory" for members to do something they don't want to do, otherwise it's a cult and not a church. If the Pastor is insisting and she's following suit, then remove yourself from the relationship.
That is not true at all. A church is a business like any other business out there, and the business owner(s) have the right to mandate any of that they choose so long as it is well within the Law. undecided

Whether you call am cult or church, all na business in the end.. of the kingdom of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by RightToReject(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
I am more concerned about the fact that you aren't ashamed of not being in charge of the structure of the relationship all this while, citing her said present demeanor and pronouncement, and should be more ashamed for not butting her out the very moment she threatened you and gave you the impression that she is doing you some kind of favor being in a relationship with you.

Anyway, perhaps, you haven't conquered and built yourself to the status where any woman should be counting herself lucky for having the privilege to come closer to you and having a piece of your time, attention, and resources - that should be your goal.

Focus on conquering yourself and tell her and her pastor to eff off; when you do, she/any other woman in your life will be the one being afraid of losing you, not vice versa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:
1. The pastor knows me because he and his wife have been to my work place The The pastor's wife recognised me instantly
2. The relationship is more than a year and half and we haven't for once had sex because she's a virgin.
3. She feels her pastor won't accept me because I don't hold any plot at my church.
Oh, so you've already made the acquaintance of her pastor and his wife sef!. Are you also OK with your girlfriend obeying her pastors mandates and all? If yes, then do what needs to be done? if no, then find yourself another relationship and leave her to her pastor and his whims. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by oldienavie: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:

This what am scared of. By the time she sit down with the pastor for another four Sundays, he might brain wash her.
I feel like slapping you right now ?
What is the problem with you men in Nigeria.
What the heck is wrong with you.

Low self esteem, lack of critical thinking, lack of purpose , no future ambition men running around in that country.

What has happened that we have this kind of effeminate men filled the country.

You are afraid that a lady will leave you, so what ? This is how you people end up with misery in your marriages, when you have failed to exert yourself as the head during relationship, you will not have any form of respect in marriage. The lady will see you as very weak.

I can never ever beg a lady not to leave me, I laugh in spanish, so many people don't even know what it means to be a man. Grow a pair of ballzz tell her what you want, it is either she agrees or moves on.

You call the shots not her, but ofcourse you guys are having sex, so your sense of reasoning has been mortgaged, you don't have the will to position yourself as the head because you don't want to upset her...

SIMPPPPP
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by ITbomb(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Onemind47:
Do u think all men are spiritually inclined
Na why Bible say find your level, don't be unequally yoked
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by ITbomb(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Spiritual what now? See mouth like spiritual head... undecided
Carnal feminist can never understand the things of the spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by olalere55: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
ITbomb:

Carnal feminist can never understand the things of the spirit
which spirit abeg? Marriage wey you dey claim say e give you "spiritual head" title, no be for this carnal world alone e dey valid for ? undecided

Abeg talk like person wey get sense sometimes. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by jeromestarks: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
There are three people who are difficult to advice:
A man chasing Money,
An African women following a prophet and
A girl in love with her ex.

When girls want to go, let them go. When they come back, reject them for they are damaged.
A woman who doesn't give you her Best years (18 - 24) should not give you her worst.

Finally, never start a family with a woman you did not disvirgin. She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by jeromestarks: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Now what do you us the Elders to do about it, my son?
You're obviously old sir. Your English is even scattered. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by jeromestarks: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
mystery22:
Is this story real,like a grown man will be afraid that a girl might dumbed him
Don't worry. He's probably one of those 40 year old men who still leave with their mother.
He's a grown baby.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by chii8(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Don't blame the pastor, blame your girl for not announcing her status,it means she's not proud of you or you are not her first choice.A church executive should state whether they are single or not, so that they don't misled young mind or new converts.Your girl is the problem and not the pastor, she just wants to use the pastor as an excuse to dump you later,if her first choice finally proposes.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by DarkCaesar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're obviously old sir. Your English is even scattered. grin
my son in a haste to type fast, I only omitted a word and you really can’t use the word scatter because your mind should subconsciously fill in the missing word

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by drmuchin: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:

1. The lady is not been controlled by the pastor; she is controlling the pastor to a desired outcome: end the relationship.

MAD O!
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
if you make mistake marry that lady, na her church and pastor go destroy the marriage. You better run for your life!
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by OriOko88(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your girl must be one of those brainwashed Pentecostal church girls who will even open their legs for their pastors if told to. End the nonsense stuff you have for him cos it's glaring her pastor will be d one calling her shots when u marry her. Na those kind ''my pastor says kinda gal grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by jeromestarks: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2022
DarkCaesar:
my son in a haste to type fast, I only omitted a word and you really can’t use the word scatter because your mind should subconsciously fill in the missing word
You're right. Ancient one.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by James289(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Do not continue dating this woman. She is incredibly selfish. There is no fixing her. Dump her, work on yourself, and find someone worthwhile.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Lucrativress(f): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
olowo16g:
Good day people, I will make this short as possible. My girlfriend came back from church yesterday and told me that it is compulsory for all executives in each departments to register their relationship if they are not married just for the church to keep tag on them. She told me that she lied to her pastor about me that I haven't been to the church before mean while have been there once and even had interaction with the pastor and pastor's wife... the pastor's wife recognised me when she came to my work place like two months after I visited her church.

The way my girlfriend feels after her conversation with her pastor seems there's a brother in her church the pastor wants to hook her up with. She was telling me it's whatever her pastor says is final about our relationship.

Now if she later tell her pastor about us and the pastor say I am not the right person for her l, she won't think twice before she ends our relationship.
Ayanma
Why the matter con dey smell like this na?
Anything her Pastor says
Man better leave her
It's nauseating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marijuna Is Breaking My Home,i Am Very Lonely. Any Advise On What To Do? / A Serious Marriage Issue / D'banj Presents CRV Car To His Sister As Wedding Gift (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.