Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu (36119 Views)

We Can’t Give You A New Constitution, Senate Tells Nigerians / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Doyou2019: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

You've not remove the log in ur eyes na wu no dey rule ur region b ur headache...
grin You really are not getting it. I understand that for bigots these things can be pretty hard to understand.
Corruption is corruption. It doesn't matter who or what region is doing it. Corruption is corruption. One act of corruption doesn't justify or nullify another one. Cest fini.

By the way, I'm from Oyo State. I'm not a Yoruba bigot like you though who would look upon Tilumbu and call him incorruptible because others are stealing their states blind as well.

.Olè ni olè nje.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Boyooosa(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Enskynelson:
Some persons think this NBA means Nigeria Basketball Association

'Bring the vawulence Comrade, we are grounded...Restructuring my foot' grin

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by samesta(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Who's now raping Abia...

We should just blame Tinubu for the backwardness in ur region making your people to troop out and leave the state...

We should blame him for Biafra war.....

We should blame him for Monday sit at home...

I have stayed in several Igbo states and Yoruba land, please don't compare Yoruba land (except Lagos) with any Igbo land. The only thing they lack is good roads. When you come to commerce, standard of living, type of houses built, just forget it. You can't compare your village with any Igbo village except on the aspect of good roads.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
No mention names! People already knows the person you dey talk about..

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Who's now raping Abia...

We should just blame Tinubu for the backwardness in ur region making your people to troop out and leave the state...

We should blame him for Biafra war.....

We should blame him for Monday sit at home...

To you Agbadorite, any one who constructively criticizes Tinubu is from the south east

Pity yourself na
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Lovemaester: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This is for Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, Children raised and fed with HATE should note that, no matter how u attack BATSHET, they'll surely precide over the affairs of you and your unborn kids.

Some1 who cannot articulate a complete sentence dey think more. Continue deceiving yourselves, this was how you people sold a complete dunce in 2015 now tribalism will not let you see road. Mumu
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Deemas(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.rootstv.ng/news/2022/08/nba-conference-people-cant-give-what-they-dont-have-kachikwu/

Truly you can't give what you don't have. A man that can not dress well should not be trusted to address the issues of a complex country like Nigeria.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bobloco:

To you Agbadorite, any one who constructively criticizes Tinubu is from the south east

Pity yourself na

lol why will I pity myself when I'm doing good on my own nd not waiting for any Govt to enter before I eat or make it....

Someone that can't turn is state to UAE is now talking like a Motivational speaker u say mak I believe him....

3 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
samesta:

I have stayed in several Igbo states and Yoruba land, please don't compare Yoruba land (except Lagos) with any Igbo land. The only thing they lack is good roads. When you come to commerce, standard of living, type of houses built, just forget it. You can't compare your village with any Igbo village except on the aspect of good roads.

You stayed in the east the money used to build doz house na Govt carry am give the people wey build am or na the money wey dem go hustle for outside na him dem use build am...

So you will start attributing personal house of people to Govt achievement now....

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by frog12: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
who is this for GOODNESS sakes

this is the man that kicked Moghalu out?
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by ifihearam: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
We know you referring to Obi, you cant ransform small state like Anambra for 8 years with your imaginary statistics and you suddenly want to transform Nigeria to be like Dubai or Singapore?? you are a joker with your chicken voice.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by 1east: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Osun is a village littered with mud houses and rustic brown roof

bhella10:
Have you been to Osun before? You'd be surprised how peaceful it is. No unknown gunmen. No Ipob just calm. I'll rather live in Osun.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Princessogaraya:
We know how to fix Nigeria but those greed men don't want to do it
like you don't understand. The leaders do not know what to do. They're just there for the loot.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by bhella10: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
1east:
Osun is a village littered with mud houses and rustic brown roof

Still a paradise compared to Anambra
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Bobloco: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

lol why will I pity myself when I'm doing good on my own nd not waiting for any Govt to enter before I eat or make it....

Someone that can't turn is state UAE is now talking like a Motivational speaker u say mak I believe him....

But you believe Tinubu will do better
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by 1east: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
bhella10:

1. Osogbo

2. Awka

Which one of them looks like a paradise? Olodo

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Mrhonesty: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Work on yourself, stop being jealous.

donaldking100:
He wants to be President.
His wife is a Senator.
His daughter Iya Loja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
His son, the advertising guru of state account is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All B.R.T money goes to his Nephew.
His wife who is a Senator is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations, including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to the criminal JAGABAN himself through his consulting firm called Alpha Beta.
He owns a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
His newspaper and T.V channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
He own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
He's entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors which is a law he created by himself.
He's entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).
All his domestic staff, cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
He directly controls all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else is he looking for in the Presidency?
If he had managed all the resources and States he controls very well, we should be the ones calling him to be our president.
Goddamn delusional old man.
And some poverty striken & tribalistic urchins are still foolishy & blindly campaigning for this same criminal who has looted Lagos State dry, and who is also responsible for their poverty.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by 1east: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
bhella10:

1. Osogbo

2. Onitsha

Which one of them looks like paradise?

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bobloco:

But you believe Tinubu will do better

The 3 aspirant don't even have solution to Nigeria problem buh this Obi own na over hype someone that couldn't turn is state around and make it a world class.....

Make the country just split cos the damages wey dey down pass wetin one person fit fix dere will always be a saboteur in every Govt just because one region don't like this....

We can see it during Goodluck time how dey messed is life up....

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by bhella10: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin You really are not getting it. I understand that for bigots these things can be pretty hard to understand.
Corruption is corruption. It doesn't matter who or what region is doing it. Corruption is corruption. One act of corruption doesn't justify or nullify another one. Cest fini.

By the way, I'm from Oyo State. I'm not a Yoruba bigot like you though who would look upon Tilumbu and call him incorruptible because others are stealing their states blind as well.

.Olè ni olè nje.
imposter
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by bhella10: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
1east:

1. Osogbo

2. Onitsha

onitcha grin

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Ceejay94: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:
Kachukwu God bless you. Obi was busy naming the problems facing Nigeria with useless statistics with no single solution mentioned while Atiku was doing the right job saying the solution.

Everybody knows Nigeria problem so stop singing it like a slowpoke tell us the solution or
f u c k to hell.
You can't support Tinubu and look normal
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Doyou2019: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
bhella10:
imposter
grin grin Oniyeye
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by bhella10: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
1east:

1. Osogbo

2. Onitsha

Lies. That's not Osun
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Ayilara1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
soberdrunk:
The bitter truth is most Nigerians are blinded by anger, hunger, religious and tribal sentiments, none of the major aspirants "truly" qualify for Aso Rock in 2023. If we "truly" desire a "new" Nigeria we should avoid all major aspirants with ties to our horrible past, all these men are just old wine in new bottles even though one bottle looks cleaner than others..... angry

I really love this and if Obi's supporter have been talking like this maybe I would have loved him to be our president. The three major contestant are no special people. You might say Obi is better in your opinion but you all shouldn't expect muchh.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Ayilara1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
1east:

1. Osogbo

2. Onitsha

Onitsha indeed.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omo
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Ayilara1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

The 3 aspirant don't even have solution to Nigeria problem buh this Obi own na over hype someone that couldn't turn is state around and make it a world class.....

Make the country just split cos the damages wey dey down pass wetin one person fit fix dere will always be a saboteur in every Govt just because one region don't like this....

God bless you.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Bobloco: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Okay

But please not everyone who criticizes Tinubu is from South East
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by jrusky(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ceejay94:
You can't support Tinubu and look normal

Error code. Let me put you straight. I have never seen a sane and normal human supporting obi.

I don't need to ring it in your rabbit ears I'm pdp infact unapologetical one indeed.

No sane person will ever support a man who want to give what he did not have.

Only a mad people bully, threaten, bigotry, gun brandishing, threatening people's life just to support a creepy green snake bitch.

See your psychiatrist for mental evaluation.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bobloco:

Okay

But please not everyone who criticizes Tinubu is from South East

Ok bro sorry for the mistake...

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by DesignMaestro(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yeah, he will rather tell us that:

-156 million Nigerians didn't have their breakfast today

-79% of Nigerians didn't know Hero beer

-two out of every three Nigerians don't have data and call credit on their phone

-105 million Nigerians use i-pass-my-neighbor generator due to poor power supply

Oga, what are you going to do differently? What are your antecedents? How are you planning to solve the problems?

Statistics no dey bring food for poor man's table. We be Africa's largest economy today purely based on stats not on street level reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.