Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu (36118 Views)

We Can’t Give You A New Constitution, Senate Tells Nigerians / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

When you figure out the meaning of IGR, then I can hold an intellectually sound discuss with you.

But for now, it’s important for you to know that Lagos that your types keep claiming all the time doesn’t belong to you but every Nigerian. As much as you don’t want to hear the truth, the truth remains that Lagos is a no-man’s land. You probably don’t even own a frigging shack there just like those other loud mouths that are always claiming Lagos. It won’t even surprise me that you are claiming Lagos from your village in Ondo or Ekiti state.

Empty thing that makes so much noise!

God forbid BATthing!

But Anambra belongs to Biafra I guess.....

What did Obi du differently how did he increased the state IGR u no fit answer na anoda Jargons u dey say u wey no fit even stay ur state or any state in ur region dey cry say anoda person dey claim Lagos.....

You people wey dey try steal SS dey accuse people of claiming Lagos aw una take dey different from Land Graber.....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Abujason: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

But Anambra belongs to Biafra I guess.....

What did Obi du differently how did he increased the state IGR u no fit answer na anoda Jargons u dey say u wey no fit even stay ur state or any state in ur region dey cry say anoda person dey claim Lagos.....

You people wey dey try steal SS dey accuse people of claiming Lagos aw una take dey different from Land Graber.....

So now you wan drag SS join? Lagos no do for you?

Anyway, Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians regardless of your poor understanding of the law. The fact you can’t afford a property outside of your village doesn’t mean those that have the means should not. By the way, we have no apologies for our successes that has enabled us to own properties across the country and across the world.

You have no choice than to envy us and keep suffering with your bitterness.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

So now you wan drag SS join? Lagos no do for you?

Anyway, Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians regardless of your poor understanding of the law. The fact you can’t afford a property outside of your village doesn’t mean those that have the means should not. By the way, we have no apologies for our successes that has enabled us to own properties across the country and across the world.

You have no choice than to envy us and keep suffering with your bitterness.

Nobody dey drag anyone you no fit answer simple question u dey talk jargons abt you're not from Lagos.....

Simple question you can't answer aw Obi take increase Anambra IGR must I be from Anambra before I know Obi input in Anambra instead u dey talk jargons who go dey envy region wey the indigene dey troup out like say dey are at war.....

You think say na everybody dey poor like you that have to go outside to hustle before you can buy a land in your region.....

I didn't leave my region to another dry nd un productive region.....

You people that anytime you're leaving ur region to anoda region Your people see it as achievement.....

Answer simple question you no see answer buh na attack u result to so wu dey bitter between me and you....

Your bitterness pass Flagyl own....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Abujason: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody dey drag anyone you no fit answer simple question u dey talk jargons abt you're not from Lagos.....

Simple question you can't answer aw Obi take increase Anambra IGR must I be from Anambra before I know Obi input in Anambra instead u dey talk jargons who go dey envy region wey the indigene dey troup out like say dey are at war.....

If only you know the meaning of IGR.

Obi did an awesome job in Anambra as a Governor. No other SE has done better than him. But you won’t know that because you are confined to your village and has never ventured anywhere in Anambra. All you know is what you read from APC propaganda.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

If only you know the meaning of IGR.

Obi did an awesome job in Anambra as a Governor. No other SE has done better than him. But you won’t know that because you are confined to your village and has never ventured anywhere in Anambra. All you know is what you read from APC propaganda.

I don't understand IGR please show me what Anambra was generating during is tenure and what Ngige was generating simple as ABC you just dey talk since without proving me wrong....

Na propaganda fine oya show us what he added and what's counterpart in Anambra added let's compare and contrast with other Governors in Anambra.....

or na secretly he generates his own revenue and increase the IGR....

I can't go to Anambra where people In the state are trooping out is that progress or backwardness abg answer my question and stop repeating the same jargons of someone staying in his village...

So far I'm staying in my village and surviving nd not thinking of going to disturb another region before I feed myself and pay my Bill's den nd doing well and also my region dey favor me be dat....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by jrusky(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you are made the manager of a collapsing company, how do you start managing the company without knowing the Statistics of number of employees, work force, number of machineries , know the old ones, where to source for new ones, run a statistics of input and output, check your productivity capacity?.

How do you know the inside and outside of the company and get down to how the company started collapsing if there is no lay down statistics for the company?

Or do you just enter and begin to sack your enemies? Begin to give shares to your friends and dividends?.. ..

In abroad,for one to bring one's relative over there, they must know one can cater for all the needs of the relative....
They know when you enter their country, Immigration, police Interpol etc.......
.is it not through statistics that they were able to be an organised country?..

Pls leave story. This is politics stop beating about the Bush someone is empty full stop. If you like talk till tomorrow I'm not supporting obi so better don't waste your data and time quoting and requoting me.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Abujason: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

I don't understand IGR please show me what Anambra was generating during is tenure and what Ngige was generating simple as ABC you just dey talk since without proving me wrong....

Na propaganda fine oya show us what he added and what's counterpart in Anambra added let's compare and contrast with other Governors in Anambra.....

or na secretly he generates his own revenue and increase the IGR....

I can't go to Anambra where people In the state are trooping out is that progress or backwardness abg answer my question and stop repeating the same jargons of someone staying in his village...

So far I'm staying in my village and surviving nd not thinking of going to disturb another region before I feed myself and pay my Bill's den nd doing well and also my region dey favor me be dat....

You would probably consider my answer to that as a propaganda so I will just give you some references:

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2022/06/24/7-transformative-projects-of-peter-obi-in-anambra-state/?amp=1

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

You would probably consider my answer to that as a propaganda so I will just give you some references:

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2022/06/24/7-transformative-projects-of-peter-obi-in-anambra-state/?amp=1

You see what you sent was on Fund management simple as ABC how much is Anambra generating under Obi, how did others generated shey na 10naira he add shey na 20 naira he add...

Wetin dem odas add did he beat oda Anambra governors in generating money...

Not you showing me how he saved money saving money isn't a sign of productivity.....

You can be earning 50k monthly and decide to dey inconvenience ursef just to save 20k that's not productivity.....

How much did he add to the state revenue na wetin I ask be that.....

In Kaduna now El Rufai is boasting abt how he increased Kano IGR and dere av been some Governors before him that couldn't generate more that shows his doing something different....

Not him telling us is saving money for Kaduna....

You're saving money when your citizen are suffering instead of generating money and pumping it out for the citizen to feel the impact no be even wey dey useless everyday person go dey save...
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by asanausana91: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Oyira:
Exactly..... And that is why we must ensure the right man takes the Job. Convince me why i shouldn't vote for Peter/Baba
are talking about Peter Obi that cannot provide even one solution to our problems? Peter Obi has nothing to offer.
Ask him what is the solution to insecurity he will you that until he is voted inn.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
That is that
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by asanausana91: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2022
We all know who kachikwu is talking about.
The man that always want to blame others without providing any solution. Every reasonable human being knows that obi has nothing to offer.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by asanausana91: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
GreyLaw:

So all the time Obi has been singing the solution you didn't hear. Indeed when people hate you they become deaf!
mention one of his solution to corruption.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Pls leave story. This is politics stop beating about the Bush someone is empty full stop. If you like talk till tomorrow I'm not supporting obi so better don't waste your data and time quoting and requoting me.

Just say you are not supporting OBi than saying he is empty, because the one you support under his very careful study of who can safe Nigeria, gave us Buhari , a disaster , complete failure ........the same person is now telling us to vote for him to continue where Buhari stopped......

Is he using Vodga or Yoruba advanced Juju??

Vote Wisely Bro....for a better Nigeria
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Just say you are not supporting OBi than saying he is empty, because the one you support under his very careful study of who can safe Nigeria, gave us Buhari , a disaster , complete failure ........the same person is now telling us to vote for him to continue where Buhari stopped......

As I said and I'm telling you right now if you like talk till 2050 you are just wasting your data and time I will never vote obi instead to vote for obi I will prefer to vote shekau of boko haram even at his death because I hate pretender with passion so stop bothering yourself I will not support obi nor vote for him neither will he ever become the president. Take it or dump it it change nothing.

Imagine see how low you reason by talking juju in politics? Listen and listen good I'm not apc bro I'm pdp flesh and blood om only against the insults hurling against Tinubu because its too much snd needless. Gey that to you bran bro.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

As I said and I'm telling you right now if you like talk till 2050 you are just wasting your data and time I will never vote obi instead to vote for obi I will prefer to vote shekau of boko haram even at his death because I hate pretender with passion so stop bothering yourself[b] I will not support obi nor vote for him neither will he ever become the president. Take it or dump it it change nothing.
[/b]
Imagine see how low you reason by talking juju in politics? Listen and listen good I'm not apc bro I'm pdp flesh and blood [/b]om only against the insults hurling against Tinubu because its too much snd needless. Gey that to you bran bro.

PDP is dead on arrival, after 8 years of a FULANI Muslim, you want to come up again with another FULANI Muslim??

Do you think Nigeria is meant for FULANI caliphates?

I thought you have something to talk about but you boil on complete hatred for a man whose tribe is IGBO......lols

Go and settle with your ancestors concerning your hatred for IGBOS....

Nigerians have passed that era of tribal hatred.....as it didn't solve any issues but created more....lols

The North shouldn't come to share from what belongs to the South .....is worst than being a pretender you claimed Peter Obi to be.

Know it also that you are not God or the Allah you worship to dictate what happens in Nigeria .......

[b]There is more hope for a fool , than for a wise man who sees only from his own views....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

PDP is dead on arrival, after 8 years of a FULANI Muslim, you want to come up again with another FULANI Muslim??

Do you think Nigeria is meant for FULANI caliphates?

I thought you have something to talk about but you boil on complete hatred for a man whose tribe is IGBO......lols

Go and settle with your ancestors concerning your hatred for IGBOS....

Nigerians have passed that era of tribal hatred.....as it didn't solve any issues but created more....lols

The North shouldn't come to share from what belongs to the South .....is worst than being a pretender you claimed Peter Obi to be.

Know it also that you are not God or the Allah you worship to dictate what happens in Nigeria .......

There is more hope for a fool , than for a wise man who sees only from his own views....

Biko where is your brain gone? Let me ask you few question:

Pls in 2019 that you in particular atikulated with this same obi so if Atiku/obi had won pls is buhari not fulani and is Atiku not a fulani but then you atikulated? Pls where has your senses gone?

You atikulated in 2019 with same obi pls was atiku not corrupt then, but you still atikulated isn't? Pls where is your senses?

Pls if you in particular can atikulated with obi in 2019 pls give reason why now it's a sin for anyone to atikulate with okowa just give me one good reason? Oga Nnwanne where is your brain gone?

Bro if Atiku had chosen Anyim or Soludo or any other politician from the SE will you remember atiku is a thief the way you could not remember in 2019

Look Mr man what mae me to atikulate with obi in 2019 same way nothing under the heaven will stop me from Atikulate with okowa because okowa is human like obi.

I repeat nothing will make me support obi, stop wasting your data quoting me trying to bring useless narratives, my advise.

Thank you.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Abujason: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

You see what you sent was on Fund management simple as ABC how much is Anambra generating under Obi, how did others generated shey na 10naira he add shey na 20 naira he add...

Wetin dem odas add did he beat oda Anambra governors in generating money...

Not you showing me how he saved money saving money isn't a sign of productivity.....

You can be earning 50k monthly and decide to dey inconvenience ursef just to save 20k that's not productivity.....

How much did he add to the state revenue na wetin I ask be that.....

In Kaduna now El Rufai is boasting abt how he increased Kano IGR and dere av been some Governors before him that couldn't generate more that shows his doing something different....

Not him telling us is saving money for Kaduna....

You're saving money when your citizen are suffering instead of generating money and pumping it out for the citizen to feel the impact no be even wey dey useless everyday person go dey save...

If only you know how to read and comprehend, the answer you are looking for is right there if you know how to click on a link attached to a post. But unfortunately that is above your capacity. Go ahead and ask someone how to read and comprehend then go through Obi’s accomplishments in Anambra which in a lot of cases were better than that of your self claimed Lagos where I own several properties that you cant even come near and the rest of SW states. . For now I think I’m done going back and forth responding to a useless nonentity like you.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

If only you know how to read and comprehend, the answer you are looking for is right there if you know how to click on a link attached to a post. But unfortunately that is above your capacity. Go ahead and ask someone how to read and comprehend then go through Obi’s accomplishments in Anambra which in a lot of cases were better than that of your self claimed Lagos where I own several properties that you cant even come near and the rest of SW states. . For now I think I’m done going back and forth responding to a useless nonentity like you.

You're the confused and useless somebody here I didn't see anywhere that shows he is generating more money pass him saving money....

Bring out Anambra IGR during Obiano, Ngige and Obi let's compare that's how to compare and contrast and see if truly he added to the state IGR you want me to be reading a speech from someone that lie anyhow and dish out fake statistics instead of showing me chart of the added and increased revenue with his Govt....

But you're too blind you will rather follow someone that as nothing realistic to show pass speech coming out from his mouth....

I can't blame you if someone can buy Data in UK and start brainwashing you guys to start killing your people in ur region and that the president as been cloned so wu I be to convince you not to follow word from someone mouth instead of reality.....

The problem with you guys is you come online and start boasting and chest beating u buy property here nd dere...

The people selling the property to u ar ghost abi or u think say na everybody wey u meet online are poor like you or av to leave his region before he make am...

I no leave my region before I can feed myself or pay my bills so I'm not an immigrant that can be evicted anyhow by your host.....

Anambra is good and you don't even av a single shop in Anambra to enjoy the goodness.....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by DWickedLandLord: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

The same way you're madly stupid na two disease u get at once you're mad and at the same time add stupidity...

You sound like you're vomiting
Stupid boy
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You sound like you're vomiting
Stupid boy

Stupid boy like your father I know say na inheritance be ur own stupidity...

You people are always bitter towards other people's comment must you reply to everything....

Buh u will rather want to show ur crying skill all over the internet....
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Abujason: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

You're the confused and useless somebody here I didn't see anywhere that shows he is generating more money pass him saving money....

Bring out Anambra IGR during Obiano, Ngige and Obi let's compare that's how to compare and contrast and see if truly he added to the state IGR you want me to be reading a speech from someone that lie anyhow and dish out fake statistics instead of showing me chart of the added and increased revenue with his Govt....

But you're too blind you will rather follow someone that as nothing realistic to show pass speech coming out from his mouth....

I can't blame you if someone can buy Data in UK and start brainwashing you guys to start killing your people in ur region and that the president as been cloned so wu I be to convince you not to follow word from someone mouth instead of reality.....

The problem with you guys is you come online and start boasting and chest beating u buy property here nd dere...

The people selling the property to u ar ghost abi or u think say na everybody wey u meet online are poor like you or av to leave his region before am...
I no leave my region before I can feed myself or pay my bills so I'm not an immigrant that can be evicted anyhow by your host.....

Anambra is good and you don't even av a single shop in Anambra to enjoy the goodness.....

Trash! Go look for people on same level as you. I have educated you enough today.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

Trash! Go look for people on same level as you. I have educated you enough today.

You educated me with lies and Zero fact give me link with Anambra IGR Data from 1999 till date and stop giving me link full of lies and speech....

You're the one running when you've no evidence....

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by DWickedLandLord: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

Stupid boy like your father I know say na inheritance be ur own stupidity...

You people are always bitter towards other people's comment must you reply to everything....

Buh u will rather want to show ur crying skill all over the internet....

Your father cannot eat at my father's table
We can post receipts if you like? No be by mouth

I know you're being emotional. So I'll disregard that irrational outburst

There's no 'you people' dickhead
Ikenna doesn't like YOU
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by inoki247: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Your father cannot eat at my father's table
We can post receipts if you like? No be by mouth

I know you're being emotional. So I'll disregard that irrational outburst

There's no 'you people' dickhead
Ikenna doesn't like YOU

Lol na this chest beating as always...
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by DWickedLandLord: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
inoki247:

Lol na this chest beating as always...

Guy check my history. Never by mouth
I'm the only fact based poster on this board.
I post Receipts...

IK International
SupremeSpecimen
DWickedLandLord
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by MartinsD12(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Biko where is your brain gone? Let me ask you few question:

Pls in 2019 that you in particular atikulated with this same obi so if Atiku/obi had won pls is buhari not fulani and is Atiku not a fulani but then you atikulated? Pls where has your senses gone?

You atikulated in 2019 with same obi pls was atiku not corrupt then, but you still atikulated isn't? Pls where is your senses?

Pls if you in particular can atikulated with obi in 2019 pls give reason why now it's a sin for anyone to atikulate with okowa just give me one good reason? Oga Nnwanne where is your brain gone?

Bro if Atiku had chosen Anyim or Soludo or any other politician from the SE will you remember atiku is a thief the way you could not remember in 2019

Look Mr man what mae me to atikulate with obi in 2019 same way nothing under the heaven will stop me from Atikulate with okowa because okowa is human like obi.

I repeat nothing will make me support obi, stop wasting your data quoting me trying to bring useless narratives, my advise.

Thank you.

Nawaoh.....is really hard to discuss Politics with you based on all the bolded ...And with how insulting you appear, how will I begin to each you political calculations?

We all Atikulated in 2019 because we have a situation to change a failure, a tribal Presidential bigot...anyhow we can do it, and we had the best options in Atiku / OBI , as we all know Obi can't be sidelined by ATIKU as a Fulani man....
That was my reason to support Atiku/ Obi in 2019...
I don't know your own reason and today we have seen the mistake hunting us badly as a country.....

Now , we have a new agenda......a new prospect and a clear picture that the Presidency belongs to the South come 2023.....

Why will you bring Okowa who is not known to have the capacity or the level of standing for the South into the picture?

You want me to vote for Atiku , a FULANI man again because Okowa is a Southerner?

When you have a SOUTHERNER coming out to take what belongs to him...??

Nwaneee......Kee kosi? I na ese nsi adaka
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Kaysalas(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Error code. Let me put you straight. I have never seen a sane and normal human supporting obi.

I don't need to ring it in your rabbit ears I'm pdp infact unapologetical one indeed.

No sane person will ever support a man who want to give what he did not have.

Only a mad people bully, threaten, bigotry, gun brandishing, threatening people's life just to support a creepy green snake bitch.

See your psychiatrist for mental evaluation.
https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/
Hi bro, use this link to show these Obi supporters how foolish their principal is. Cheers! I take no prisoners
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nawaoh.....is really hard to discuss Politics with you based on all the bolded ...And with how insulting you appear, how will I begin to each you political calculations?

We all Atikulated in 2019 because we have a situation to change a failure, a tribal Presidential bigot...anyhow we can do it, and we had the best options in Atiku / OBI , as we all know Obi can't be sidelined by ATIKU as a Fulani man....
That was my reason to support Atiku/ Obi in 2019...
I don't know your own reason and today we have seen the mistake hunting us badly as a country.....

Now , we have a new agenda......a new prospect and a clear picture that the Presidency belongs to the South come 2023.....

Why will you bring Okowa who is not known to have the capacity or the level of standing for the South into the picture?

You want me to vote for Atiku , a FULANI man again because Okowa is a Southerner?

When you have a SOUTHERNER coming out to take what belongs to him...??

Nwaneee......Kee kosi? I na ese nsi adaka

Stales!!! Boring pls.
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Stales!!! Boring pls.

Am happy you are begining to receive sense bro....Kudos
Re: NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu by Kaysalas(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Obi is NOT only EMPTY but also daft. I know those words kinda mean the same in context of usage but I can't help but phrase my sentence like this to show the severity of Obi's foolishness.
Don't take my words for it, just watch this video

https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/

You call Tinubu old and senile, can we all agree that Obi is younger and more senile? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Shares Free Bottles Of Coca-cola At Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki (video) / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.