Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (52806 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by abokikhalifa: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Now we know why Mr Fake Bishops refused to attend.
Apart from shouting Emilokan, i'm still wondering what Tinubu would say if he's given mic to give a speech.
Anybody planning on voting for that sick & brain-dead man deserves to be cursed for life.

A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Let your mind be at rest na.
Are you scared of him losing the next presidential election ?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Haters will say rented mob
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Alpharey: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na Igbo Lawyers grin grin grin.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Millz404(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okealaaye:
Mobbed by his people. That's understandable. It could be arranged, paid and organised show of AFFECTION, who knows? Never put anything past Afghaneasterns. It is a politician who's not sure of the strength of his Base that attends all events, invited or uninvited, and accepts all invitations, noble or infra dig. (But where's Peter Obi' Missus? Why must anyone hide his wife behind the curtains, as it were, unless she's piggish like an IPOBpig?) Keeping the pace like a Swiss Clock - see PRESIDENTIAL STRIDES:

Do you need a bucket to cry into?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Truthdeypain: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

Tell us which problems in Anambra dissapeared in 8 years?

With all the records and facts readily available at your fingertips. Keep asking rhetorical questions.

Common sense and goodwill and sound judgement and discernment is all you need to understand that peter Obi is what the country needs. If you are oblivious to this then your moniker is indeed the whole truth!

If you still need to keep asking and throwing random questions everywhere knowing full well that your conscience is made up, whether voluntarily or transactionally. I suggest the latter simply because I truly wonder that if Nigeria was your company, would allow a Tinubu over an Obi to run it, on any grounds whatsoever? I respect your decision tho it's your choice.

One thing you have to understand tho is that
we ate tired, strike or no strike make campaign kick off, una never see shi shi!, We go show una so no be all man papa or uncle, or aunty brothers father's mother dey chop for Tinubu table or dey collect stipends, even peeps wey don sell their soul before don go collect am back as dem don see say mata dey our head.

The youths are coming!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zack orji is the most useless among them all

Abdu81:
Where Is
Deji
Reno
Segalink
Omotyse
Zack orji
Ffk

Come and see learned, educated, patriotic Nigerians who thinks with their brains not their stomachs like you greed Lost souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by casualobserver: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Truthdeypain:

With all the records and facts readily available at your fingertips. Keep asking rhetorical conscience.

Common sense and goodwill and sound judgement and discernment is all you need to understand that peter Obi is what the country needs. If you are oblivious to this then your moniker is indeed the whole truth!

If you still need to keep asking and throwing random questions everywhere knowing full well that you have purchased the ticket of no return, and have your mind fixated on your candidate, I simply leave you to your questions and you conscience.

We all know answering your question is an absolute waste of time. Even replying you isna waste of time. One thing I have for you tho is respect, I understand that under normal circumstances if your private business or enterprise is entrusted in the hands of another man, I truly believe you would go for the man you earnestly support.

The youths are coming, strike or no strike make campaign kick off, una never see shi shi!

Please tell us what these records are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
You guys should be calming down oo
These was also how the hype for Buhari started then
I don't trust any politician
Politicians are like prostitutes

If you voted Buhari you are not smart! Buhari and Obi are two different people. Haven't you heard them talk? Haven't you seen their CVs? Haba!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi try call me,we get talk
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Zeezenho: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okealaaye:
Mobbed by his people. That's understandable. It could be arranged, paid and organised show of AFFECTION, who knows? Never put anything past Afghaneasterns. It is a politician who's not sure of the strength of his Base that attends all events, invited or uninvited, and accepts all invitations, noble or infra dig. (But where's Peter Obi' Missus? Why must anyone hide his wife behind the curtains, as it were, unless she's piggish like an IPOBpig?) Keeping the pace like a Swiss Clock - see PRESIDENTIAL STRIDES:

Never knew every lawyer in Lagos are from Afghanestern from mugu.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by peacettw: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
I wonder how the other aspirants are feeling with this skewed adulation for Peter Obi. At least Atiku held his own unlike he who is trapped in buffer mode.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by gassbee: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Millimann:
If you check well you notice that the enlightened and educated people support Obi while the unexposed follow the bat.
funny enough on election day those guys in d crowd wil b home pressing phone on twitter
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj630tZRfwI

I am beginning to like this Peter obi....
But na tinubu I will vote for. I might change my mind.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Doyou2019: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin Tinubu urchins right now
Forever mourning and gnashing their teeth grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ifihearam: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
LOL Igbo lawyers mobbd him....I was very very impressed by Atiku"s articulation.
He looks very presidential not that teenage feminine voice pandora.

It will be a landslide victory for Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Staphylococcus: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Comedians!

Like people really believe Peter can win? grin

Impossibility!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Zeezenho: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

Obi wey no solve the poverty problem of Anambra will now solve the problem of over 200 million people? You can’t give what you don’t have. Even if you coat your tongue with sugar. Obi is a failure even in Anambra. He has been jumping parties like a prostitute and he never won election with Atiku. He recently left PDP which means he is one of the problems of NIGERIA. Empty barrel make the loudest noise.

Same way Batman solved Lagos poverty problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Alpharey: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
You guys should be calming down oo
These was also how the hype for Buhari started then
I don't trust any politician
Politicians are like prostitutes

But we warned you guys. Forget the hype as you said and look inwardly, Peter Obi is better than them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Alpharey: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
ifihearam:
LOL Igbo lawyers mobbd him....I was very very impressed by Atiku"s articulation.
He looks very presidential not that teenage feminine voice pandora.

It will be a landslide victory for Atiku.

Igbo Lawyers indeed. Keep consoling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by themanderon: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
A sad thing Mr Emilokan went awol at the conference. That is how he will always be awol during his presidency heaven forbids. Having another exiled president after the present disaster in Aso rock will be a nightmare.
Nigerians beware.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Alpharey: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
gassbee:
funny enough on election day those guys in d crowd wil b home pressing phone on twitter

Keep making yourself happy. It is good for your health
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Zeezenho: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
I just noticed that the Dubai looter slaves are now gaining their voices. My advice for atiku boys you guys should go ask agbado urchins wetin happen to dem na wotowoto no mercy.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Alpharey: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023

Good luck
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
This man is loved by all
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Naz34(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I'm always amazed with the love Yorubas have for this man.

Even Tinubu and Atiku would be wondering if he does majik. They have constituted all manner of groups to throw tribal divisions and derail the movement yet to no avail.
lol... no be only yoruba. Na youru ibo. Keep deceiving yourself. You think yorubas are blind to the insults and abuse your fellow igbos reign on them on daily bases. Your kind will learn the hard way.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Grandmaster2022: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I ewu Gambia am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
MaliCampus:
Happened in Tinubus backYard oo..I can Bet anybody here, Tinubu will loose his polling unit. Na learned people dey leave for that area no be agboros or illeletrate. shocked shocked kiss

A joke too far... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by peggywebbs(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Emi lo kan can't face intellectuals. He will seek out agberos, hungry people, fufu brained people and exploit their weakness. He's not a man for the people, Emi lo kan means a selfish person, a person who is concerned about himself. If you've been supporting Emi lo kan, retrace your steps and save your life, your family, your unborn children and your country.

You can't afford to miss it. Nigeria is in a debt trap, security is terrible and we are one step away from anarchy. 2023 is not about politics, its about saving your life. Please regardless of your political affiliations, do the right thing and make the right choice. Political parties come and go, candidates also come and go. However, the mess they leave behind remains with us. We all will benefit from a good government, a good country. If you collect egunje, it will finish for night food.

The politician you are supporting gets millions every month and even after leaving office. You will only see to collect during election, they dump you after that. Please don't sell your conscience, don't sell your vote.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Bigheart007: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

My guy now is speaking in monosyllabic phrases. Local man is speechless..

That's because local man don see wetin pass am...

Obi has no rival!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ECE1one: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
The real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.