Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (52788 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
The EMI LO 'CORNs will not like this grin grin grin

OBI pepper dem!!!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by PharmacyStore: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very interesting to see
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by VERDA: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okealaaye:

That advice should go to you people who have made it your duty to malign the people who give you the most succour in Nigeria.

Lool...you people?, Succour?...who is giving who succour please?, Cos it seems these days everybody just throws words around.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by edungene7: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
U can't but love this man even Atiku admires him
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Youre voting the best candidate... BATSHETTIMA23

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by onuman: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj630tZRfwI

Urchinss will tell you they are Igbos hailing Peter Obi.
But even at that, it's a great sign, because Igbos would rather steer clear, than support a bad presidential candidate.
2015 and 2019 are exemplary.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Hello will you keep quiet? You guys just kept saying youths pls youth from which region? This your youths claims always baffles me. You ipig boys now turned yourself to Nigeria youths this is strange pls keep quiet.

If you are sure of your NBA stooge mobbed called obi will win any state in SW pls list the state in SW? If you are so sure of your stooge mobbed NBA shit pls list any state he will win up North here?

If you cannot list them pls good night go and sleep. Town Hall Party is not for Nigeria and mind you Nigeria is bigger than ipob project.

Nnwane keep quiet!!!

make you no go get heart attack on top Obi matter, please drink water

OBI will win and he will be the next President of Nigeria. Deal with it.

BTW, I am not Ibo.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by toujurs: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu must have pee on his pant, his online urchins should check their pay master pants grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by anytexy: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi Obi our Obi Obi!!!!

Nigerians let's give this man a trial. Please
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by VERDA: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Hello will you keep quiet? You guys just kept saying youths pls youth from which region? This your youths claims always baffles me. You ipig boys now turned yourself to Nigeria youths this is strange pls keep quiet.

If you are sure of your NBA stooge mobbed called obi will win any state in SW pls list the state in SW? If you are so sure of your stooge mobbed NBA shit pls list any state he will win up North here?

If you cannot list them pls good night go and sleep. Town Hall Party is not for Nigeria and mind you Nigeria is bigger than ipob project.

Nnwane keep quiet!!!

You don't have sense...it's stupid tribal bigots like you that think everybody supporting Obi is from a particular tribe, not everybody has not traveled beyond their little enclaves like you, so if you have nothing sensible to say just shut up and support your candidate.

Mumu evil tribalists everywhere, nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mayeldah:

make you no go get heart attack on top Obi matter, please drink water

OBI will win and he will be the next President of Nigeria. Deal with it.

BTW, I am not Ibo.

Avegyyy waka one side biko. I don't care you are ibo or not. Obi is not solution to Nigeria problem he is a crafty thief exceptionally overated.

Plsssssssss.....go to uour bed and sleep in peace.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by shineeye1: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj630tZRfwI

OBIDATTI is the new MTN... Everywhere you go!
And this is even before official campaign begins! The coming hurricane of OBIDATTI will sweep off every witch broom and every coven umbrella across NIGERIA come 2023... Believe it!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Kris4luv(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Reno can never post this video
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Dajay3264: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023

OYO
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
VERDA:

You don't have sense...it's stupid tribal bigots like you that think everybody supporting Obi is from a particular tribe, not everybody has not traveled beyond their little enclaves like you, so if you have nothing sensible to say just shut up and support your candidate.

Mumu evil tribalists everywhere, nonsense.

Thrash thrash thrash.

Just answer my question. List the states oga or you feck off.

Obi my a s s !!!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Theoarhics: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
No gathering of intelligent and educated people will ever show love for any other party like this especially Tinubu. Obi is loved. I just can't wait to imagine the joyous mood Nigerians would be when Obi is announced winner and president. It would be a thing of joy. It would wipe the sorrow and tears APC has brought to their family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nice nice nice
I love this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by shineeye1: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Avegyyy waka one side biko. I don't care you are ibo or not. Obi is not solution to Nigeria problem he is a crafty thief exceptionally overated.

Plsssssssss.....go to uour bed and sleep in peace.

You failed to call certified thieves Atiku and Tinubu as thieves but it is Obi who left billions in the account of his state when vacating office that you call thief. You no see say sometin de do you..?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by kingyakos: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
I bet tinubu to walk alone in such crowd like Obi just did....
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Quodseverismete: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Now we know why Mr Fake Bishops refused to attend.
Apart from shouting Emilokan, i'm still wondering what Tinubu would say if he's given mic to give a speech.
Anybody planning on voting for that sick & brain-dead man deserves to be cursed for life.

Please I love @peterObi but let's restrain ourself from insulting Tinubu and his age, you can still pass your massage without insult. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Cyberterror: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
I now find it amusing and entertaining reading these pro Obi threads on nairaland, his media promoters obviously live in a fantasy bubble cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
shineeye1:

You failed to call certified thieves Atiku and Tinubu as thieves but it is Obi who left billions in the account of his state when vacating office that you call thief. You no see say sometin de do you..?

Hahahaha obi left billion shit pls fir who? His state ofcorse so to what significant is dat billion to Nigeria?

Dem no dey do you alone bro dem don do u, get u and knock u off.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Nnwane keep quiet!!!

@bolded , is it the new national anthem?

Can't you make your assertions without all of these
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Minjim: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
The thing about @PeterObi’s mass importation is that what he dumps on the Nigerian market are things we can produce. He imports Heinz Ketchup and tomato paste. It is because of Peter’s cheap imports that Dangote’s tomato paste manufacturing firm in Kano suffered
- Reno

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Nnwane keep quiet!!!

@bolded , is it the new national anthem?

Can't you make your assertions without all of these
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by VERDA: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:

Thrash thrash thrash.

Just answer my question. List the states oga or you feck off.

Obi my a s s !!!

Mumu child...shift abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Rawtruth1: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
We warned Nigerians in 2015 but they didn't listen. Now, another opportunity for eight years of more poverty and death with the two deadly parties or a life, recovery and prosperity plus hope which Peter Obi represents.

Choose wisely. We have warned you again
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:
Face saving game after off point shit.

Well he can be mobbed or mopped no one mobbed buhari he rule for 8 years where was the nonsense stooge NBA then?

The truth is Atiku got it and it is pdp moment. Obi is like that Kenya online presidential candidate mobbed and mopped online but when election came in real term he was beaten like a transformer thief even in his home polling Station he was beaten his online gangsters like obi supporters here has been weeping uncontrollable since then.

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let peter obi and yusuf datti be given a chance lets see if the fortune of nigeria will not turn around for the better
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Jobola1: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Peter Obi excelled in private sector. Buhari did not

This is an important point people normally don't look at.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by diggindeep: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
While the landlord of Lagos was busy changing diapers upon diapers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.