Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (52808 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Edipet(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Now we know why Mr Fake Bishops refused to attend.
Apart from shouting Emilokan, i'm still wondering what Tinubu would say if he's given mic to give a speech.
Anybody planning on voting for that sick & brain-dead man deserves to be cursed for life.
no body go vote tinubu,. Tinubu can only rig and manipulate election results

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbo lawyers.

But IGBO can never rule this our dear Country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jimetagambo: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Same way Buhari was mobbed in after APC packaged him. Maybe this is a good sign for Obi. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
derecho:
Kai...
Tinubu: Shettima which kain nonsense you wear go that place abi I no give you money?
Shettima: Oga you no like am?

TINUBU;.....I dont have any energy to look at what you wore.....
My personal Assistance on Cloth attire told me!!!

Shettima : ...Nawaoh Oga, how can you be President of a Lost Country if you can't have the energy to look at what your supposed Vice President wears?
Oga, this our scam , am getting tired of it .......

TINUBU......Shut up ...Emilo...Emilo.... (coughing)...... (Coughing).....

Shettima: Take it easy Sir......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by davidl7: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Only animals will not support and vote for him. Every normal human being would vote for him!

Anyone who has seen what has been happening in Nigeria and still vote those other 2 is cursed. The person n his generation are cursed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is genuine love

We are Obidient and Yusful useful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jimetagambo: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Agboola321:
PO cheesy. I love this. Win or lose, we will be glad we supported the best candidate out of the many contesting!

Vote wisely!
I like your spirit. Even if he loses, hopefully he stays in labour to help build them a solid structure that can compete in not just presidential elections but also other federal, state and local government elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Agboola321:
PO cheesy. I love this. Win or lose, we will be glad we supported the best candidate out of the many contesting!

Vote wisely!

Well said; Conceding Defeat already!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
jimetagambo:

I like your spirit. Even if he loses, hopefully he stays in labour to help build them a solid structure that can compete in not just presidential elections but also other federal, state and local government elections.

He cannot stay in the Labour Party after his defeat in 2023, I tell you. He's a vagrant, a vagabond if you really like hard. And Obi is not to be trusted because he speaks from both sides of the mouth. A wise man would flee if Obi says WAIT. Look at these:

https://twitter.com/JohnFanimokun/status/1560866397156155392?t=s2pAYWKrkvUBBbRtKqG-sQ&s=09

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by VERDA: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okealaaye:
Mobbed by his people. That's understandable. It could be arranged, paid and organised show of AFFECTION, who knows? Never put anything past Afghaneasterns. It is a politician who's not sure of the strength of his Base that attends all events, invited or uninvited, and accepts all invitations, noble or infra dig. (But where's Peter Obi' Missus? Why must anyone hide his wife behind the curtains, as it were, unless she's piggish like an IPOBpig?) Keeping the pace like a Swiss Clock - see PRESIDENTIAL STRIDES:

Stop crying like a big baby, your tribalism and hate for a whole ethnic group will take you no where. Support you candidate and rest.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jimetagambo: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okealaaye:

He cannot stay
Why if I may ask?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by toneroforever(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
OBIdients making us proud every where. I'm so proud to belong to this movement. I can't wait for Feb 2023. I'm so confident we will birth a new Nigeria. The optimism is out of this world.
Across different tribes, different fields of endeavour, different professions, his support base keeps growing.
The more his opponents & detractors try to run him down, the more love he keeps getting.
It's not about him, it's about what God wants to do through him. In all these the is still humble. He doesn't claim to be the best or a kingmaker or Emilokan.
I see the grace of God upon him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu is officially scared of Peter Obi

See him running away...
Running? Can he run? grin

Please replace that "running" with "crawling" or "shaking".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zombidient Igbos, nothing more.

With all the noise he will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by omoharry(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
You guys should be calming down oo
These was also how the hype for Buhari started then
I don't trust any politician
Politicians are like prostitutes
it's true ..but beyond the hype back in 2015 ,I knew Buhari will not perform because of his past antecedents. I warned warned colleague & bro inlaw then but they still insisted that Buhari will tackle corruption and make Nigeria great . Now look at the mess we are now in.
My fear for Obi is that the present structure of Nigeria will hinder him to perform optimally well. He need to advocate for restructuring,and that can only be done by our national assembly.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by VERDA: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:
Face saving game after off point shit.

Well he can be mobbed or mopped no one mobbed buhari he rule for 8 years where was the nonsense stooge NBA then?

The truth is Atiku got it and it is pdp moment. Obi is like that Kenya online presidential candidate mobbed and mopped online but when election came in real term he was beaten like a transformer thief even in his home polling Station he was beaten his online gangsters like obi supporters here has been weeping uncontrollable since then.

Nope, he is like the one that actually won, the establishment fought against him saying he has no structure and just joined that party, yet the youths rallied around him and he won.

Stop deceiving yourselves, even your paymasters know he is a big threat which is why they have all been throwing shades at him, good thing him no send any of Una and does not respond.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Iremchris: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes oo we are moving unstoppable great
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigerians, listen to me very well.

Vote for Peter Obi, and half of the problems in Nigeria will disappear in one year.

Really?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
VERDA:

Stop crying like a big baby, your tribalism and hate for a whole ethnic group will take you no where. Support you candidate and rest.

That advice should go to you people who have made it your duty to malign the people who give you the most succour in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Prettylima(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why won't you love this man check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by koolib(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
The real voters are not making noise

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Fr33born(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
This video may give Reno Omokri heart-attack. Anyone close to him should please try check up on him.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Jakama90(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fellow Nigerians.. Let's not repeat the mistake of 2015!!! Let's not bring calamity upon ourselves by ourselves!!!!
PETER OBI!! We move.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
omoharry:
it's true ..but beyond the hype back in 2015 ,I knew Buhari will not perform because of his past antecedents. I warned warned colleague & bro inlaw then but they still insisted that Buhari will tackle corruption and make Nigeria great . Now look at the mess we are now in.
My fear for Obi is that the present structure of Nigeria will hinder him to perform optimally well. He need to advocate for restructuring,and that can only be done by our national assembly.

Advocate for restructuring, did you say? I advise that you shouldn't place your hope out of reach on Kilimanjaro! The last Igboman to rule Nigeria foisted this unitary arrangement and convoluted federalism on us in 1966, by abolishing the foundations of Nigeria's Federalist state via Decree 34 of 1966. All the Igbo are looking for is an opportunity to make subjects of all the other Nigerian ethnicities. That objective is what is driving the fanatical profession of the Obi Quest at the moment. As soon as he loses next year, there's going to be a reversal of the present madness to the hidden and camouflaged Biafran Project. See below for the theme of the Biafran Project:

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by rippa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj630tZRfwI

Shey dem.say na social media president
Lolzzx
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Everlastingson: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
jimetagambo:

There is no "if" in this matter. Peter Obi will win the 2023 Presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi, and half of the problems in Nigeria will disappear in one year.

Half?!! In a single year?!!!

Bros, what sort of a joke is that?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Faber:
Good

Good market dey sell itself. They no dey advertise weed for Radio or TV. If your weed good for area, boys go dey lap in.

Just like Garri

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by drlateef: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Obi wey no solve the poverty problem of Anambra will now solve the problem of over 200 million people? You can’t give what you don’t have. Even if you coat your tongue with sugar. Obi is a failure even in Anambra. He has been jumping parties like a prostitute and he never won election with Atiku. He recently left PDP which means he is one of the problems of NIGERIA. Empty barrel make the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by 2moroshine(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Our incoming presido
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
VERDA:

Nope, he is like the one that actually won, the establishment fought against him saying he has no structure and just joined that party, yet the youths rallied around him and he won.

Stop deceiving yourselves, even your paymasters know he is a big threat which is why they have all been throwing shades at him, good thing him no send any of Una and does not respond.

Hello will you keep quiet? You guys just kept saying youths pls youth from which region? This your youths claims always baffles me. You ipig boys now turned yourself to Nigeria youths this is strange pls keep quiet.

If you are sure of your NBA stooge mobbed called obi will win any state in SW pls list the state in SW? If you are so sure of your stooge mobbed NBA shit pls list any state he will win up North here?

If you cannot list them pls good night go and sleep. Town Hall Party is not for Nigeria and mind you Nigeria is bigger than ipob project.

Nnwane keep quiet!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In Love With Fashola / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.