Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Non-igbos Only - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-igbos Only (1053 Views)

FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING. / LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-igbos Only by Eriokanmi: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Obidient Non-Igbos youths carrying Obi on their head like gala
I'm Nigerian first before I can identify with my yoruba tribe or religion. God created me as Nigerian, so did he igbos, hausas, name it. So far I'm supporting a Nigerian, I'm good. Which tribe he comes from doesn't matter.

The era of ethnic bigotry is over. Bigotry never benefited us as a nation since independence. Rather, it divided us and retarded our growth.

1 Like

Re: Non-igbos Only by techWriter3: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2022
By today, this your register would be forgotten
Re: Non-igbos Only by Jflex07(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

I am not a tribal bigot, but I spot tribalist and call them out. I pro-nigeria, and that's my biggest affiliation.
you are a huge bigot.. I hope your wife keeps giving you problems because you are not a good person, you crave for division and hatred.
Re: Non-igbos Only by zoputan89113: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
After the elections, my post will be remembered.After the elections, my post will be remembered....
Re: Non-igbos Only by Acidosis(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
tonicyril:
I was having the meaningful argument with Acidosis this morning, the man was faulting tinubu and said its not tinubu that built lagos that lagos has bn built before the emergence of tinubu.

I said he is right, but tinubu ensures the continuity of lagos greatness and he cant deny that.

I now ask him to coment about peter obi, show us the track record, and he should also discuss about his allegation from pandora, and how he siphoning Anambra funds, how he lied that he left so so amount for the incoming governor but the incoming governor denied such amount, the guy went mute immediately.

Since morning till now he never know wat to reply, maybe he's thinking about the next lies to produce.

These people are full of hate and venom. And the funny tins is they now dominate nairaland, they wont even allow u to air ur opinion without maiming and nailing u with reckless abandon. A just taya for them.

But i know that after 2023, they wil be put to their place as usual.

Baba, you have been giving me unnecessary mention since yesterday. Why do you assume that anyone who criticizes Tinubu for what he is must be a Peter Obi campaigner?

Why do you want me to defend or answer your question about Peter Obi so bad just because I criticized your corrupt pay master?

Why do you and your likes assume that whoever criticizes Tinubu must be related to Igbos or IPOB?

I am a Christian, a Yoruba man, I reside in Lagos, got married in Lagos from a Lagos family, and my in-laws are Muslims. So you are not (and may never be) in a better position to criticize Tinubu, his corrupt ways, or his Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Quit the false assumption and stop wasting your time. If you know a lot about Peter Obi, please go ahead and criticize him.

2 Likes

Re: Non-igbos Only by tctrills: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Thread closed now. Ask your friends if you missed the meat. See you soon.

Don't be Obidient to anyone
this is your second antiigbo thread in one day. Are you this afriad of Igbos? You need deliverance. This one year that Nigerians are putting away tribal difference to vote an Igbo man, you seem not to be able to live with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video: Bode George Lists Properties Stolen By Tinubu In Lagos / Ayiri ,ize-iyamu,betta Edu Spotted At Oshiomhole's Residence Ahead Of APC Rally / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere’s House In Akokwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.