Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) (5551 Views)

Top 10 Most Notorious serial killers In The World. / LASU Computer Science Department Poor Results (Screenshots) / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg (2) (3) (4)

Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by wearsandtrends1: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2022
I have learnt that the World Wide Web like any Tool" is a Tech that can be USED for Good and also be ABUSED as well

There is this community that i Mistakenly Joined about a year ago through a link shared shared here on NL

They say look before you leap ...
Well
As
It would turn out that i clearly did not know what i Bargained for at the time i made that decision

Typing
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by wearsandtrends1: 3:41am On Aug 23, 2022
When I realized what i envountered it was already too late and i was already in too deep

Ever since i have often looked back at how life has changed before i crossed that bridge

IT IS WELL

Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by wearsandtrends1: 3:48am On Aug 23, 2022
In a world where Fraudsters are baiting Phishing links, and blogs are busy hawking thier Junk

Lets not forget the scammers and imposters that lurk Social media unapologetic

It is a miracle to find a safe place from all rhe toxicity ONlINE Today
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by wearsandtrends1: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2022
I am not yet a father but i already dread the great task ahead of Raising Kids in this age of information Technology

So believe me when i say this.

this whatsapp club is the best thing to happen since coca cola
And it so happens that they had reached the whatsapp group limit when i was trying to Join that year.

However my window of opportinity was made manifest when Whatsapp extended the new limit to 512 Participants
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by wearsandtrends1: 4:17am On Aug 23, 2022
If you are still with me, then i believe i have done enough to trigger ur Curuosity

So allow me to beg your pardon for taking it a mile Firther

What common intrest Do you think Can keep iver 300 Nigerians together for 5 years ?-?-?

CLUE - the group itenary is unconventional* they dont censor group or restrict chats, yet its totally Unrelated to religion' politics business bbnaija and other messenger Groups that share similar shortcomings

It Takes Real to Know Real. if you can figure out the reason for this str
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by NeverGrowOld: 4:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Dont be silly, theres lots of whatsapp groups that are matured and benefical to all members
so STFU and speak for only urself

There is lots happening on that green app that u Meets the eye'

Everybody is on whatsapp, so whats the biggy that u get 300 people

U no go park well and forget this hype' abi dem pay u ni

Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by daewoorazer(m): 4:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Nothing wey dey come from heaven wey this earth no fit contain alaye…

Leave suspense for 007

Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2022
wearsandtrends1:

this whatsapp club is the best thing to happen since coca cola
And it so happens that they had reached the whatsapp group limit when i was trying to Join that year.

This one wey you dey type one by one and occupying threads, which kain ebook your papa wan sell now?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by vincent10(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by ZombieBurster: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Alaye wey the screenshots na
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by Samsunny99: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2022
I no understand your preaching o
Where the screenshot
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by Sageez(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
I came here looking for screenshot
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by Sarko: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cmbR-nQt9Q
wearsandtrends1:
I have learnt that the World Wide Web like any Tool" is a Tech that can be USED for Good and also be ABUSED as well

There is this community that i Mistakenly Joined about a year ago through a link shared shared here on NL

They say look before you leap ...
Well
As
It would turn out that i clearly did not know what i Bargained for at the time i made that decision

Typing
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by jom28gy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
I don't understand you
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by Smokiebrand: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment. Rider would only work on mainland/ Island routes

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and Lagos routes
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends and rewards for a job well done, to apply
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by oreoluwasimi1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
We are Hiring !!! FIELD LOAN SALES OFFICER

Qualification: O Level and ND/HND in any social science course

Exp.0-2 year experience

Net pay 50-70+HMO send mail to pennylenderhr@gmail.com
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by dexx04(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
wearsandtrends1:
If you are still with me, then i believe i have done enough to trigger ur Curuosity

So allow me to beg your pardon for taking it a mile Firther

What common intrest Do you think Can keep iver 300 Nigerians together for 5 years ?-?-?

CLUE - the group itenary is unconventional* they dont censor group or restrict chats, yet its totally Unrelated to religion' politics business bbnaija and other messenger Groups that share similar shortcomings

It Takes Real to Know Real. if you can figure out the reason for this str
weed @ work here..
Re: Check Out what Goes Down In Nigeria's Most Notorious WhatsappGroup (Screenshots) by CrownOfClay724: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
dexx04:
weed @ work here..

cheesy grin

Abu 2013/2014 Diploma Aspirant Let's Meet Here And Rub Minds Together / 15 Interesting Facts About University Of Nigeria [UNEC] Girls [MUST READ] / HAVING A BAD WEEK? CHECK THESE OUT[ANIMAL PHOTOS]