Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday (73717 Views)

Pictures As Shettima Meets LG Chairmen, Vice Chairmen And Councillors / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Graiccy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chai ahdone laff taya.. Naija home of cruise
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by abu2nice2003: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why are Nigerians like this? to be sincere, i see nothing wrong with Shettima's dressing, he's sitting posture was the only thing wrong and i am sure this is due to his age. We should focus on the speech rather than his dressing or sitting posture. if it were Obi or Atiku that dress that way, i am very sure the media will not make it go as viral as this.

lets concentrate on what the candidates have to offer rather than their outfit.

i know some Nigerians will still abuse me for posting this.

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by DWickedLandLord: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
omenka:
Buhari saw worse than this, but twice, he handed them their black asses at the polls.

Look at the shape of the heads, look at the shape of their nosetrills... trademark. One needs no soothsayer to unravel their identity.

The madness will end next year. Then they can go back to crying over marginalization for another 8 years. They'd NEVER learn from the past.

Hip hip hooray for Buhari
We're still enjoying the change

The way I have been buying land eh, you'll think na land I dey chop.

Just added 4 double plots in Asaba
and 2 acres in Mowe last week.
My portfolio is crazy...

Thank you Buhari
Cheers to naira #700
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by maestroferddi: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Posh2018:

Nobody should ever take u serious. Even my PO harden supporter agreed Shettima stole the show with his speech. Obi is talking just like a critic. He ruled for 8 years. How come he does not mention what he has done that he will replicate at the federal level?
You are the one to be taken seriously when lying comes natural to you, no be so?

I am not a tyro when it comes to analysing speeches and I can tell you for free that Peter Obi made a rousing speech.

You are a learner here so dont come with a rather funny allusion with what some told you.

This is my area so I should know what I am talking about...

I sympathize with you APC supporters because your bid has struggled to gain traction so any semblance of progress get seized with both hands and blown out of proportion.

Dino Melaye na una oko... No one supports APC without ending up sounding stupid...

And I will add..."without having their sanity fall into serious scrutiny"...

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
grin
It’s well

2 Likes

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by zomby(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Obi cerebral speech, you won’t kill me with laugh.

Can’t you feel the pulse of Obituary supporters? They never trended Obi speech because it is not satisfactory to them. They instead trended Shettima suit to de market his good speech.

I like your vocabulary tho, you should borrow Obi Pandora some of those. Instead of quoting fake statistics, he should speak vocabu vocabu instead.

Obi has a voice of a fraudster; definitely not presidential or motivational, just flat and very annoying voice… Extremely uncomfortable and painful to listen to the man.

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by mercyland93(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Let's go there. Naija for show.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Cantonese: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
After emi lo kan now na Shettima. Wetin person no go see for APC?

The see finish no be small.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Helpers1: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Let's go

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
I trust my compatriots, no dull moment. Las las we will be alright. grin
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by pfadom: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jobless people.

Nigerians have time for frivolities!!!

God save my country!!!

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by ola1982(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mock him anyhow you like he will still have my vote BAT2023
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Demolakay: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
I like that outfit and most especially how the guy spoke so intellectually that even Obi Pandora had to clap his hands for a greater guy.

Obi zombies are confused beings, when they saw that Shettima outsmarted their man in terms of delivery at the conference, they resorted to picking on his cloth. Now he’s the one trending and more people will listen to his speech and more will like him.

Lastly, no one should be surprised. That’s IPOB terrorists mode of operation. They are just jittery because they have nothing against Shettima speech.

Weyrey! Shetty speech was d best, yet dey awarded Peter Obi. U can't b in APC ND b normal.

Stop eating Àgbàdo nd Cassava,dey will nt hear.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by colestephan86: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
madridguy:
Shettima, the Man of the Match at NBA Conference.

The man needs a round of applause for creating such tension, sensation, and unsettling both the media and social media spaces that they could not get him off their pages.

Jagaban / Shettima 2023 is sure banker.
The guy gave those media nitwits and Obi supporters a very powerful uppercut
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Livingstone124: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
I like that outfit and most especially how the guy spoke so intellectually that even Obi Pandora had to clap his hands for a greater guy.

Obi zombies are confused beings, when they saw that Shettima outsmarted their man in terms of delivery at the conference, they resorted to picking on his cloth. Now he’s the one trending and more people will listen to his speech and more will like him.

Lastly, no one should be surprised. That’s IPOB terrorists mode of operation. They are just jittery because they have nothing against Shettima speech.
yes but we have something against his suit.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by weslay: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:

Why are you in Lagos instead of in your useless state of origin if your state is better?

Very typical of APC leadership and members. Always divisive. Forget about State and address the issues i raised
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Oqw1: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Dickson178(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
The first guy finished work!!!! cheesy
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Lightorder: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
grin
COMRADE ! COMRADE! How many times did I call you ? !
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by GardenOfGod(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin
Lightorder:
COMRADE ! COMRADE! How many times did I call you ? !
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Lightorder: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
omenka:
Buhari saw worse than this, but twice, he handed them their black asses at the polls.

Look at the shape of the heads, look at the shape of their nosetrills... trademark. One needs no soothsayer to unravel their identity.

The madness will end next year. Then they can go back to crying over marginalization for another 8 years. They'd NEVER learn from the past.
I forbid your cursed destiny
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Jagabanofafrica: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
I don't know Shettima is very intelligent like this, IPOB looked for his mistake when he was delivering his speech, even IPOB candidate clapped for him. They changed to his dressing code. IPOB are useless with their hatred towards Tinubu.
Kudos to Tinubu for picking intelligent candidate like Shettima.

Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you are over 25yrs old and you joined in mocking Shettima's dressing and did the challenge, shame on you.

You lack intelligence if you are more moved by what he wore than what he
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Henadih(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kendo999:
This violence big ohh

Oh my God... what a country... what is this nahhhhhh....

Lol....!!
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Simeonjoe1: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
iLegendd:
Funny, but I didn't laugh. All I know is the next president will still end up being worse than the goat we already have in power at the moment.

The truth many are oblivious to. Come 3yrs time everybody eye go tear. Just try and develop yourself no wait for humans

1 Like

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Onifademich(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by AntiBMC(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People, they will ridicule whoever is above them in everything. But we Nigerians nigerien sahel parasites will never allow any IGBO Man become President of our dear Country.

And you will all fail. If it worked b4, it's because u guys were carrying out ur evil machinations from the shadows. Now that bullari has successfully opened people's eyes with his bigotry, the real Nigerians will show you leeches that Nigeria doesn't belong to you.
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by shortIGBOman: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
AntiBMC:

And you will all fail. If it worked b4, it's because u guys were carrying out ur evil machinations from the shadows. Now that bullari has successfully opened people's eyes with his bigotry, the real Nigerians will show you leeches that Nigeria doesn't belong to you.

I am a first Class citizen of this beautiful Country. You are an IGBO man. You and I know the category where you belong. grin grin

Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by ysg4real(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
The brouaha about suit with sneakers is actually absurd.
This has been an ongoing trend since around 2016 and is a commonplace in 2022.
And may I add: its absolutely comfortable!

In full disclosure, I dress like this at times and find a lot of people do as well.
The fact that people are not exposed to a trend doesnt make it laughble. It shows ignorance imho.
Personally, I regard his choice of outfit to mean he (or his dressers) is (are) paying attention to trends. Which in a way MAY (I repeat "MAY"wink translate to being in touch with present realities.
a good reference: https://mensflair.com/suits-with-sneakers/
Re: #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:
I see nothing wrong with his dressing.

I am surprised they are going on and on about his footwear. He is an old man. Probably has weak legs and knees and went for comfort. IBB does same.

My concern is his “coat”. You unbutton when you sit to avoid creases. It gives a better poise too. Coat 101.
He's 55. He's middle age at best not old.
You might have a point though but if it's due to health challenges, it buttresses the need for transparency on health challenges our leaders face.
His dressing has shadowed every other meaningful thing at the conference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.