Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) (71685 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by sharpchap: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh

707,000 x 110 x 31 days in July = 2b friend. please no misquote Ibo man calculation oooo!!! calculation of profit and loss is the basis of business. No business can prosper without calculations. Bottom line is that economy is a game of numbers, numbers and numbers. that is why Okwute keeps calculating.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is what a vice president went to cooperate event with ?

We are finished in this country
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Abujason: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Disgusting Ashawo. One day you are out criticizing them for their incompetence, the next day you are their cheerleader.

Regardless of how you try to get people to accept the unacceptable, Nigerians are smarter now than they were in 2014. APC and Tinubu will not lead Nigeria ever again.

God forbid BATthing!
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh

Obi has being into successful businesses before them born u , even the oil business u talking about , u are talking about a former bank director
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by fuke(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1561954968076226561?t=UlmKnqvMMj8DXjfOJ032bw&s=19

I am surprised Nigerians did not see the seriousness in the facial
appearance of Shetimma yesterday.

We do net need comedians. Nigerias problem is real serious problem.

You will notice that neither he nor his principal smiles when they talk nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by obaaderemi: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
When did keyamo become like this? All because of money.
I can never trust anyone castigating bad government again. Unless he rejects a juicy post
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Haykings02: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Publish the accurate data if you have it and stop exposing your folly online.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Abujason: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

WHERE WAS TINUBU YESTERDAY DURING THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION EVENT?

Where did your Einstein, Tinubu run go hide yesterday rather than appear at the intellectually engaging event? Let him keep dodging,

Nigerians know that he doesn’t have the mental capacity or alertness to lead the country. You can drag Obi all you want, but Nigerians already know he is thousand times more acceptable than your Lord and saviour Emi Lokan, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godoverevery:
Useless youth with no functioning brain.

They will always celebrate nonsense.....always following bandwagon.
They will never create challenge for intellectual things

Someone dress mode is an important issue to them......I weep for Nigerian youth.

Jobless morons who will do anything for clouts.

Well you don't aspect much from youths who are majorly fraudsters,scammers,prostitute and drug addicts.

They are not interested in intellectual things.....they are only interested in catching cruise at the detriment of there future.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
You've said it all, nothing to be added again.
God bless you and God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians like you.

We Rise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by bhella10: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
So much wailing and for what?
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by oyeb15: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is like the love of power make black s behave stewpid
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Jostoman: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
ately1:
See human being father !!!

Lord grant this man sense abeg...
amen
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
This people are just a joker, who have nothing to offer Nigeria
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by emanobis(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
This shows you don't have anything doing
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by citizenY(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

You dey mind them..... the man wey dey selll imported supermarket goods and wine want to give us lessons in production.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ambale(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Even when the FG accepted that there is oil theft but they don't know the extent

You still come out to defend it, at this point you guys are just irredeemable
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Johel(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Everything is stinking but you don't want to leave Lagos for alaigbo. Why not take the next bus and head straight to Abia state that is not dirty.

Oh I get it. They take Lagos swear for you.

Mugu, you think say I Dey Lagos? Guy I don get another passport, Lagos Wey I come pot holes everywhere.

The main reason Lagos is populated is the sea port, the main main reason, Lagos is not like enugu, anambra, oyo, Osun, Lagos is Nigeria commercial city, as London is to England, Johannesburg to southy, Cairo to Egypt, New York to America, so no Dey look Lagos like state. It is expected, Manchester person fit move to London just like anambra man fit move to Lagos because of the city is commercial and business. No be Tinubu make Lagos like that, even the Europeans use Lagos as their capital during their reign, Lagos serve as our capital also for close to 40 years. No be Tinubu, Una no dev talk to illiterate from. Ijebu Remo or modakeke
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Everything is stinking but you don't want to leave Lagos for alaigbo. Why not take the next bus and head straight to Abia state that is not dirty.

Oh I get it. They take Lagos swear for you.

The Abia you never go before, Anambra you never go before, as oyibo Dey look africa like zoo na so Una Dey look those place as zoo ,why because you never go. Try travel, I don travel 32 states including abuja.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:

Obi has being into successful businesses before them born u , even the oil business u talking about , u are talking about a former bank director
when did obi became an MD? Which bank abeg. Abi if person be major shareholder for something that automatically makes him an employee of that company?

Obi has never worked in any bank before so just carry your nonsense lies to another place

PS you Clearly don't know how old I am, so the "before them born u" phase is rather too childish.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.
no likes don reach 10k b4, on nairaland or Twitter...so u guys are few
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.
The thing pain you
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that are worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.
Did I saw? grin
Igbo English? grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Big Fool Idiot
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Koladez2heywhy: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godoverevery:

Someone dress mode is an important issue to them......I weep for Nigerian youth.

Well you don't expect much from youths who are majorly fraudsters,scammers,prostitute and drug addicts.

They are not interested in intellectual things.....they are only interested in catching cruise at the detriment of there future.
so you in your right senses think it's okay for a well reputable person to dress like this?.....the you dress will determine how you should be address.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Koladez2heywhy: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Koladez2heywhy:
so you in your right senses think it's okay for a well reputable person to dress like this?.....the way you dress will determine how you should be address.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Okobola146: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
I tell you. All of them dey craze for that yeye party
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by pharmaking: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that are worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.

Did I saw?

No sir, Did I see......

Next time simple tense should follow the word 'DID'
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
when did obi became an MD? Which bank abeg. Abi if person be major shareholder for something that automatically makes him an employee of that company?

Obi has never worked in any bank before so just carry your nonsense lies to another place

PS you Clearly don't know how old I am, so the "before them born u" phase is rather too childish.

I said director , are u also deaf ?
Do u know what it takes to become a director in a NIGERIAN bank ? Or u think cashier in a bank has more knowledge of banking than a bank director ? God have mercy on u . Go ask the family that owns " Cash and Carry stores of then , if u are old u must have known about the company . I will not mention the new abuja hypermarket , cos it's new . U said Obi don't know anything about business , na Buhari and Tinubu know about businesses

Can u mention their businesses and where they get the money from ? Start with Buhari
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by tinsel: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:

I am sure you have not been to any church since this year
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godoverevery:

Well you don't expect much from youths who are majorly fraudsters,scammers,prostitute and drug addicts

Fraudster, scammer and drug addict sound like what your principal is, but you are here pointing stinky fingers on Nigeria's teeming youth who just want a better Nigeria.

You are definitely not well upstairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.