Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) (71689 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by etrouble: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Performers are not talkers

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh

Oversabi, all the candidate you support anyone or even Obi don turn anywhere to dubai??
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by latolz: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Dino talk am e dan dey manifest
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by GodisFirst: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Why is he putting on a face cap. He should pose without a face cap, and make his red tie protrude down a bit.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by duduade: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Now I believe this guy is cursed
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
I can't believe I wanted to study law because of this man. Thank God for uniben for giving me linguistics instead . I would have been regretting that my role model is now a very stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Mummiesboy: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2022
I dey shame say festus na deltan, uvwie
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Prince001(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Unzerious:
Dis Kontri na just joke, Abeg! undecided

More than a joke. Na shithole! We should just go our seperate way in order to excel!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.

Are you angry on behalf of God ?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Thieving sellout! This clown lost credibility a long time ago so he should just stop trying to form 'a voice of his generation'..
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1561954968076226561?t=UlmKnqvMMj8DXjfOJ032bw&s=19
The lousy Lawyer and APC talkative. Always supporting evil.
Comeuppance shall visit you soon.
Envoy your loots whilst the party lasts.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Confused man.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by realstars: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Only in apc

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Instead of you to contract a fashion consultant for H.E Oga Shettimma , you are busy wearing face cap join .... no wonder President Buhari is facing challenges because instead of telling him the bitter truth they always tell him the sweet lies. .. and you need bitter medicine to get well sometimes... H.E Oga Shettimma get a fashion consultant shikena.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh
Hmm, saw you post about ex girlfriends and gifts so I assume you are young.
It might seem fun to you talking about "obiiiidiots" etc. But the issues at stake has to do with our future, yours and mine. It is a very serious matter. Some of us aren't even thinking of ours any longer but rather that of our grown children and what the future holds for them in this country.
If we get it wrong, Bros, the next few years will be hell fire!
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2022
DAMAGE CONTROL

Alhaji Shettima forced himself to wear corporate suit.

His body and natural emotion betrayed him on the Suit wear.

He is used to NORTHERN BABARIGA AND AREWA CAP.

Shameless APC politician.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by spy24(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Them wan take style normalize the nonsense now
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by brightbright: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Isaac Fayose mock Atiku, say I will donate 20-40M naira to Peter Obi campaign

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPL6eFdbcs
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Kendo999: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1561954968076226561?t=UlmKnqvMMj8DXjfOJ032bw&s=19

Very dry local challenge. If it's not Obidients, it can never be like Obidients. cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by onuman: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Bukayosakes:

Oyibo who invented suit will never wear sneakers while wearing suit. This Shettima challenge is another of those that Keyamo had to turn stupiid in order to defend Tinubu/Shettima presidential ambition. Try another.

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.

A.p.c don turn our learned men to jokers.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
THEY FORCED SHETTIMA TO WEAR SUIT.

Aboki no get body swag to wear suit.

Only Atiku fit suit.

He is used to wearing suit right from time.

But Shettima is a true Aboki.

He does not have a flair for suit and the look in his face showed his emptyness inside of him.

SHETTIMA FAILED THE SUITE TEST.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by drlateef: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:
Now believe those who say you can’t be in APC without looking, acting and sounding stupid.

In every manner Keyamo is there for you. He will defeat you intellectually and otherwise. Obituary zombies made issues out of Shetima dress, even photoshopping the dress. And we are ready for you in every manner you want to go.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ufotunang: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
APC full of unserious politcians
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Like joke, like play Shetima popularity soaring see as hatred and foolishness has made the person they hated soaring in popularity and trending.

Una see una life even obituary supporters are wearing now and yet hate Shetima. Free your heart so you can live a joyful life.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2022
How a once acclaimed human rights activist reduced himself to an Agbadorites needs to be studied in our institution of higher learning
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Una never see anything...

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by gly(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.

We still have brains in Nairaland!!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by onuman: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2022
alsudan:

Loool. I didn’t read your comment before mine above.

Wearing suit and sneakers - only druggies and junkies would do that. Anyone defending that is plain stupiid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.