Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) (71687 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by odomanis: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
grin People dey talk about real issues but obiiiidiots and their obi dey calculate nonsense. 700,000 × 110 = 2billion. Nigerians are loosing blah blah blah amount of money according to obi Bureau of fake statistics.

Flatty Obi doesn't even have any idea about Nigeria oil export and the amount a barrel cost today. Na wa ooh

We don't blame you because you don't understand what he was talking about so, they would not make sense to you.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by lowaist101: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
i dont know why the fuss abt mallam shetimas dress. will smith dresses like that occasionally..
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by bigbootycasanov: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Racoon:
It is not all gaffes or absurdities that are worth defending. Keyamo knows this but sentiments will always becloud his sense of sound judgement. You can never defend APC without looking, sounding or acting stupid.

Did I saw that Keyamo foot mat there reads that "the Keyamos will serve the Lord"? Which God is Keyamo serving? Oh the sick senile and cognitively impaired god of bullion vans.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
noble71:
If anyone will tell me one day the well respected Keyamo will be acting this low I won't believe. APC you do this one! Oya nah!

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

What rate do you buy?
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by noble71(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mixedfraction:

What rate do you buy?
#250/Pi at the moment.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by 684oludolamu: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students.They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students....
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na keyamo dey behave like this...even Dino will not,by d way who is the woman in judge attire in the background potriat?
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Jking20(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godoverevery:
Useless youth with no functioning brain.

They will always celebrate nonsense.....always following bandwagon.
They will never create challenge for intellectual things

Someone dress mode is an important issue to them......I weep for Nigerian youth.

Jobless morons who will do anything for clouts.

Well you don't expect much from youths who are majorly fraudsters,scammers,prostitute and drug addicts.

They are not interested in intellectual things.....they are only interested in catching cruise at the detriment of there future.

Well said!
They'll continue to be slaves.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Name lie. Person wey just dey talk mumbo jumbo. Mtscheew

I hope your Lord will be available for a debate.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by DOM7: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
No the God of heaven i know cannot be insulted! That carpet in his front? Know you will serve your stomach! How on earth can you dine with corruption by the day and claim you will serve the Lord?
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
drlateef:

In every manner Keyamo is there for you. He will defeat you intellectually and otherwise. Obituary zombies made issues out of Shetima dress, even photoshopping the dress. And we are ready for you in every manner you want to go.

Urchin, Who is the we?? You guys re too inconsequential at the moment. Better enter OBIdient train before you are left behind
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by drlateef: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, Who is the we?? You guys re too inconsequential at the moment. Better enter OBIdient train before you are left behind

It’s good you are underrating us. It’s part of the game plan.
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Everything is stinking but you don't want to leave Lagos for alaigbo. Why not take the next bus and head straight to Abia state that is not dirty.

Oh I get it. They take Lagos swear for you.

You want him to leave Lagos that is 70% owned by his people the Igbos for you who stays under the bridge?? If there's anyone to leave, it's you who should leave for your village in ogbomoso
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
drlateef:

It’s good you are underrating us. It’s part of the game plan.

It's good you know you are an urchin. It's part of the bigger picture
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by Wali84: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
kushma:
They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students.
I will not vote for IPOB to rule in a zoo
Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by tafat: 3:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Make this guy go sit down abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.