Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway (8310 Views)

PanamaPapers Exposes Enrico Monfrini, Nigerian Public Officers May Be Prosecuted / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Outstanding Public Officers In Nigeria Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
The silly thing about this law is that in Nigeria, there are very expensive schools you can send your children too, if you like.

AIS in Lagos is what, $10k+/term?

So what difference does it make if a man loots and sends his kid to AIS versus a boarding school abroad?

Hehe

Just really a very silly law.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

How on earth can you ban a public officer from educating his child overseas? The premise is that he is earning the money from corruption, right?

Assume temporarily that a given public officer was rich even before he entered office. Why should a guy like that not be able to educate his child overseas?

(Implicitly, I am asking for legitimate reasons related to the quality of him doing his job, not flimsy, arbitrary ones)

Let me first of all ignore the premise that hardly are most public officer rich before entering public service.

If a public officer is rich before if he is not happy with the restrictions, what stops him from not taking the post?

If you become a UK ambassador, the job requires you do not have your own opinion, if you don't like that restriction, why take the diplomatic post? Is that, according to you, abuse of his right o free speech?

Stop this tosh!
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

The silly thing about this law is that in Nigeria, there are very expensive schools you can send your children too, if you like.

AIS in Lagos is what, $10k+/term?

So what difference does it make if a man loots and sends his kid to AIS versus a boarding school abroad?

Hehe

Just really a very silly law.

The law should be modified so they can only use public schools.

The law can not be perfect, but it will surely help.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by MMM2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
na talk
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
For university, it there not Atiku's school in Yola? 15 million+ naira/year just for tuition:

http://www.americanuniversitynigeria.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=46

Hehe
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

For university, it there not Atiku's school in Yola? 15 million+ naira/year just for tuition:

http://www.americanuniversitynigeria.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=46

Hehe

Explain what reputation that has!
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by proudly9ja(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
I agree with ekt_bear. The law doesn't make any sense to me. How can you ban anyone from attending a school? What if I am a public servant and my son/daughter gets a scholarship to study abroad?

Another scenario - what if via hardwork I gain admission to study abroad, would you now ask me to withdraw and relocate to Nigeria just because my father suddenly wins an election?

I'm assuming public servant in this case refers to LGA chairmen, commissioners, ministers, governors, VP, P, etc?

I think what government should do is to monitor the amounts declared by public officials. So if a man who has worked as a civil servant all his life declares billions of naira as his worth when he gets into government, he should be made to prove how he came about the money via his tax certificates, etc
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2011
proudly9ja:

I agree with ekt_bear. The law doesn't make any sense to me. How can you ban anyone from attending a school? What if I am a public servant and my son/daughter gets a scholarship to study abroad?

Another scenario - what if via hardwork I gain admission to study abroad, would you now ask me to withdraw and relocate to Nigeria just because my father suddenly wins an election?

I'm assuming public servant in this case refers to LGA chairmen, commissioners, ministers, governors, VP, P, etc?

I think what government should do is to monitor the amounts declared by public officials. So if a man who has worked as a civil servant all his life declares billions of naira as his worth when he gets into government, he should be made to prove how he came about the money via his tax certificates, etc

Read the thread. It is only 6 pages long.

Stop asking questions that have been addressed.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Sagamite: There are lots of ways to go to school abroad w/o even being rich. Some people are dual citizens, for example. Or they have relatives abroad they can stay with an attend school. There are also competitive scholarships for elite private schools (and of course, for universities as well).

You can borrow, get work study, etc, etc. Not every foreigner studying abroad is necessarily rich.

It is just dumb to presuppose that every child of a politician studying abroad is spending stolen money. Granted, 90% of might be. But if that is the case, go after said politicians rather than trying to cast

Strike down the immunity clause. Pass a whiste-blower law (if one doesn't already exist.) Let the police and court systems work more effectively.

Anyway, there isn't too much point discussing this further. . . even if this law passes, nobody will obey it.

More importantly, it misses the big picture of what is important and what is not.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Sagamite: There are lots of ways to go to school abroad w/o even being rich. Some people are dual citizens, for example. Or they have relatives abroad they can stay with an attend school. There are also competitive scholarships for elite private schools (and of course, for universities as well).

You can borrow, get work study, etc, etc. Not every foreigner studying abroad is necessarily rich.

It is just dumb to presuppose that every child of a politician studying abroad is spending stolen money. Granted, 90% of might be. But if that is the case, go after said politicians rather than trying to cast

Strike down the immunity clause. Pass a whiste-blower law (if one doesn't already exist.) Let the police and court systems work more effectively.

Anyway, there isn't too much point discussing this further. . . even if this law passes, nobody will obey it.

More importantly, it misses the big picture of what is important and what is not.

You did not answer my questions.

Go back and answer my questions: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729567.128.html#msg8880494
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by proudly9ja(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sagamite:

Read the thread. It is only 6 pages long.

Stop asking questions that have been addressed.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^ Scan read.

By now, you should know the serious people with serious opinions.

That is what I do when a thread goes beyond 3 pages. I am not reetarded so I would never read Becomerichs or cap28's opinions.

If it is over 10 pages, I normally do not join.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2011

The law is not targeted and precise?
No, it is not.

Before I even bother with this, let me be clear, are you saying it is harder to launder money than to launder kids?
I didn't compare the difficulty of laundering money vs. kids. Point is that laundering kids is dead easy. Nigerians I know in RL are doing it right now, heh. Against more difficult legal systems to crack (that of the US and UK).

You said telling public officials to use public facilities they are responsible for is abuse of rights, illegal and unconstitutional, and you don't think telling US citizens they can not do business in Cuba is similar?
When did the minister of defense become responsible for education in Nigeria? 95% of Nigerian public officers have absolutely nothing to do with the Nigerian education system.

You think telling US citizens that they are not allowed to visit Cuba is less of abuse of so-called "rights", is more legal, more constitutional and more precise and targeted?
US and Cuba are essentially still in the cold war! How are you comparing two countries who are antagonists to this situation?  undecided Only worse possible analogy you could have made was one with South Korea and North Korea.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

Sagamite: Only now returning to this thread and seeing your comments on the first page.

In a nutshell, this is a dumb policy. If the idea to prevent people from looting. . . how about you just enforce existing laws?

You can make a case about the law being harsh, you can even call it overbroad. But you can't call it dumb. Well you did, but you are wrong.

There is nothing dumb about making Looters feel some of the pain they cause. If you want your kid to have a great shot at life and you think public office won't allow that, then don't run, don't accept appointment. It is not by force to join the army(at least not yet ) it is not by force to be Oga permanent secretary.

And yes everybody must use Zinox. Ghandi caused Indians to stop buying British clothes, and they stopped. Though he did not use force, I will use force.

BTW, constitution is what we write in it, it is an amendable document, I can make an argument to outlaw and behead Looters constitutionally, I can restrict movement, I can remove privacy.

Laws are tools. If this passes and you don't like it, go open cybercafe, or start Okada business.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

No, it is not.

[size=14pt]Edjucate me!!![/size]

ekt_bear:

I didn't compare the difficult of laundering money vs. kids. Point is that laundering kids is dead easy. Nigerians I know in RL are doing it right now, heh. Against more difficult legal systems to crack (that of the US and UK).

I said this law is easier to enforce than other laws because it involves laundering kids?

How can you say a law easier to enforce than current laws is senseless?

ekt_bear:

When did the minister of defense become responsible for education in Nigeria? 95% of Nigerian public officers have absolutely nothing to do with the Nigerian education system.

Amsorry?

I bet you think you have an argument with this. UTTER TOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

Majority of them are corrupt, (1) let them all face the consequences of corruption and (2) they will start putting reciprocal pressure on each other to perform.

ekt_bear:

US and Cuba are essentially still in the cold war! How are you comparing two countries who are antagonists to this situation?  undecided Only worse possible analogy you could have made was one with South Korea and North Korea.

Amsorry?

How is an American going on holiday affect Cuba's impact on USA?

You think this law is precise and targeted? Fcking tell me you do!

So you think this one is not "abuse of rights"?

So you think this one is not "illegal"?

So you think this one is not "unconstitutional"?

What war at they at? Stop chatting tosh. It is purely economic oppression! Don't be giving Sagamite bullshyt!

Nigeria does not have war against corruption?

Edjucate me!
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
@okada_man: Hehe.

This is why I have mixed feelings on democracy. It takes very little before it becomes pure mob rule.

Any silly law that appeals to the blind instincts of the masses will likely be passed, whether it is a good law or not.

So tell me, you want to pass this law. It presupposes that all public officials sending their kids abroad are looting money.

So what happened to the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Fine, that is a concept from the Western world and English common law that may not be applicable in Nigeria.

But doesn't at least some burden of proof lie with the government to show that student X abroad, son/daughter of politician Y is using stolen funds?
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe

You will not be allowed to send your kid to a private school if I have anything to do with a law like this, ONLY public schools or you have to go and start your own private business, we need employers of labor anyway.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
Ekt_bear bro, Democracy is an overrated idea, it is mostly a pie-in-the-sky ideology that serves only a few people

Democracy must be helped. embarassed
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
okada_man:

It is not by force to join the army(at least not yet )

I wonder!

They will soon say it is against the rights of soldiers to be forced to follow the instructions of their General or Platoon Leader. They should sit down and have a democratic vote during war.

Utter tosh!

People try and point to concepts they have no jack clue of the philosophy behind it or its application.

Rights, my freaking arse!
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by proudly9ja(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2011
Can I ask a simple question?

How will this law stop anyone from stealing money?
Most of our leaders send their children to private pry and secondary school in Nigeria anyways. At tertiary level, there are private schools even more expensive than foreign schools.

Sagamite:

^^^ Scan read.

By now, you should know the serious people with serious opinions.

That is what I do when a thread goes beyond 3 pages. I am not reetarded so I would never read Becomerichs or cap28's opinions.

If it is over 10 pages, I normally do not join.
Even after 'scanning', the only posts Ive seen answering my question are opinions of other NLers. Noone has shown a part of the bill that answers the questions. I don't take opinions as fact.
I do not see any need for the law. There are better ways of checking corruption at that level.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
proudly9ja:

Can I ask a simple question?

How will this law stop anyone from stealing money?
Most of our leaders send their children to private pry and secondary school in Nigeria anyways. At tertiary level, there are private schools even more expensive than foreign schools.
Even after 'scanning', the only posts Ive seen answering my question are opinions of other NLers. Noone has shown a part of the bill that answers the questions. I don't take opinions as fact.
I do not see any need for the law. There are better ways of checking corruption at that level.

No 1, I think the bill should restrict them to public schools, especially the officials aligned to Education.

No 2, even if it does not, the quality of education in the private schools is still poorer than foreign ones, so they will still join in the suffering.

No 3, checking corruption should be multifaceted, this fits right into the tool box.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
Sagamite:

[size=14pt]Edjucate me!!![/size]
I've already mentioned numerous reasons why. To repeat, not all children of politicians abroad are using stolen funds for their education. Many may be, but not all.

I said this law is easier to enforce than other laws because it involves laundering kids?

How can you say a law easier to enforce than current laws is senseless?
It may be, it may not be. Anyway, you should go back to my post which you quoted and see that isn't what I was mentioning.

Amsorry?

I bet you think you have an argument with this. UTTER TOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

Majority of them are corrupt, (1) let them all face the consequences of corruption and (2) they will start putting reciprocal pressure on each other to perform.
Wth does majority have to do with anything? What about the minority who are not corrupt?

And you objected to me comparing this law to a sledgehammer before?

Furthermore, don't you have to prove that someone is guilty before treating him as such?

At any rate, here is again what I quoted:
"You said telling public officials to use public facilities they are responsible for is abuse of rights"

So tell me, how is the Minister of Defense, Minister of Finance, or hell, even the LGA chairman of such-and-such LGA responsible for the poor state of Nigerian education? Why does it concern him? When did it become his responsibility/job?

Amsorry?

How is an American going on holiday affect Cuba's impact on USA?

You think this law is precise and targeted? Fcking tell me you do!

So you think this one is not "abuse of rights"?

So you think this one is not "illegal"?

So you think this one is not "unconstitutional"?

What war at they at? Stop chatting tosh. It is purely economic oppression! Don't be giving Sagamite bullshyt!

Nigeria does not have war against corruption?

Edjucate me!

Jesus man. This is getting a bit ridiculous. Maybe we should ask why South Koreans aren't going on holiday to NK or something. Generally you don't get to go on vacation to countries your own country views as a foe.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

I've already mentioned numerous reasons why. To repeat, not all children of politicians abroad are using stolen funds for their education. Many may be, but not all.

Apart from already answering this above, so you think this law is defective because it is not precise and targeted but yet you back a law in the US that stops any American from visiting Cuba on holiday!

Fck me! Explain that logic. How is the law you back precise and targeted?

ekt_bear:

It may be, it may not be. Anyway, you should go back to my post which you quoted and see that isn't what I was mentioning.

IT IS! Not may be.

How can you then say a law that is easier to implement than current others is senseless.

ekt_bear:

Wth does majority have to do with anything? What about the minority who are not corrupt?

And you objected to me comparing this law to a sledgehammer before?

Furthermore, don't you have to prove that someone is guilty before treating him as such?

At any rate, here is again what I quoted:
"You said telling public officials to use public facilities they are responsible for is abuse of rights"

So tell me, how is the Minister of Defense, Minister of Finance, or hell, even the LGA chairman of such-and-such LGA responsible for the poor state of Nigerian education? Why does it concern him? When did it become his responsibility/job?

What utter tosh!

So something is wrong with applying a simple law (for the progress of a nation) to a situation where majority are guilty?

If Minister of Defence sees the potential of his kids life being ruined, he would use his influence to put pressure on Minister of Education to do his job and ensure money is not looted. That means he has to demonstrate an image of practicing what he preaches otherwise the Minister of Education will call him out. Good for the Nation, including Minister of Defence. What is hard to understand about that?

If all the powerful people in public sector face the same suffering as the ordinary people, they will do what they can to improve it.

If any potential Minister of Defence is not happy with rule and not willing to sacrifice for the nations progress, then he should not take a public job, go to the private sector.

You are not asking what concerns an American that wants to go to Cuba for the beach, Salsa and healthcare with the "cold war" of some ediots in Washington?

ekt_bear:

Jesus man. This is getting a bit ridiculous. Maybe we should ask why South Koreans aren't going on holiday to NK or something. Generally you don't get to go on vacation to countries your own country views as a foe.

[size=14pt]Answer the questions!!![/size]
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

@okada_man: Hehe.

This is why I have mixed feelings on democracy. It takes very little before it becomes pure mob rule.

Any silly law that appeals to the blind instincts of the masses will likely be passed, whether it is a good law or not.

So tell me, you want to pass this law. It presupposes that all public officials sending their kids abroad are looting money.

So what happened to the concept of innocent until proven guilty? Fine, that is a concept from the Western world and English common law that may not be applicable in Nigeria.

But doesn't at least some burden of proof lie with the government to show that student X abroad, son/daughter of politician Y is using stolen funds?

That is the problem.  This idea that a particular concept has a universal application accross all scenarios simply because it seems liberal and fair on the surface is a lie.

Why should the burden of proof lie with government, this is a law that must assume that all men are selfish and prone to corruption, there is nothing unfair about the truth.

Even France and I believe Italy, two bastions of liberal European philosophy do not have innocent until proven guilty, in France and many countries, you are guilty until proven innocent!

This ideology -I suspect it's judeo-christian- that believes man is naturally good and fair and must be accorded that recognition is unnatural and silly. Even a regular business contract forces you to sign restrictive rules. And you are liable. It does not presume anything.

The proper starting position is to assume that all men are corrupt, selfish, self-seeking and irredeemable in the absence of strong laws. We need to approach laws and governance from that realistic perspective, then we can guard against the excesses of men.

When you start from the idea that men are good and all is nice, you put society at a disadvantage, even America and other western societies realize to a large extent despite their pretenses, and they make laws to show they do. Despite all their beautiful propaganda about fairness and all that good stuff.

Look at the jail population in America and survey ours, tell me which society is more restrictive. Any john that has ever stepped out of Africa to the western world will tell you we are living freely here compared with Americans and other westerners,

Unfortunately, when we enforce restrictions we enforce it for the lowly, poor and already subjected millions, we leave the rich, powerful and status-protected few off. I suspect this is due to our status dependent cultures. Caste this caste that, ranka-de de, oga sir, still we want to sing about democracy.

I know this law will not pass. But I like it already.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Okay, heard that much. So guys is such a law undesirable or impracticable. Any takers. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Reference(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
You know our views and the divide between will and way if representative will go quite a long way in determining how this country can tackle its problems (if it can) and possibly how quickly we can get out of some of them.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Reference:

Okay, heard that much. So guys is such a law undesirable or impracticable. Any takers.  smiley smiley smiley smiley

IMO, it is desirable and practicable, there are more restrictive laws in existence all over the world, maybe even in Nigeria, there are laws that restrict a woman's ability to get some documents -passport- without their husbands consent.

Laws restricting movement abound in different shapes and form. it is not an impossible law. We only need the political will.

Just to be clear, my opinions on this issue are just that, mine. I do not know the deep details of the proposed law, but i like the direction and will like some of the extras I've mentioned here added to make it more effective.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ektbear: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Sagamite: Perhaps it is just better for us to agree to disagree.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by Princek12(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
Reading this thread is annoying, as many people don't understand that no one is putting a gun to one's head to accept a position as a public official. If you cannot accept the restraints and requirements attendant to becoming a public official, then for the sake of peace, remain a private citizen.

Public officials should not have the same rights as a private citizen, and any law that imposes restrictions on a public official's liberty should be welcomed as long as the law is narrowly tailored to serve a compelling governmental interest. Here, there is a compelling interest in motivating public officials to improve the areas of education by making sure that their children attend the same educational institutions as the children of their constituents. That way, they will be motivated to fix it and not allow it to decay.

For example, if you attempt to pass a bill requiring incoming presidents to publicly declare their assets, will any aspiring president now claim that his constitutional rights are being infringed because he is required to declare his assets as a condition to becoming  president? If any aspiring president makes such a claim, voters should run away from that candidate.

Same thing with these lunatics called public officials in Nigeria. They have had an open field in which to steal money with impunity and without any obstacles.

Once you start imposing all these restraints, aspiring public officials will now begin to realize that public office is a position that comes with the obligation to serve the people, not to enrich their pockets.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Princek12:

Reading this thread is annoying, as many people don't understand that no one is putting a gun to one's head to accept a position as a public official. If you cannot accept the restraints and requirements attendant to becoming a public official, then for the sake of peace, remain a private citizen.

Public officials should not have the same rights as a private citizen, and any law that imposes restrictions on a public official's liberty should be welcomed as long as the law is narrowly tailored to serve a compelling governmental interest. Here, there is a compelling interest in motivating public officials to improve the areas of education by making sure that their children attend the same educational institutions as the children of their constituents. That way, they will be motivated to fix it and not allow it to decay.

For example, if you attempt to pass a bill requiring incoming presidents to publicly declare their assets, will any aspiring president now claim that his constitutional rights are being infringed because he is required to declare his assets as a condition to becoming  president? If any aspiring president makes such a claim, voters should run away from that candidate.

Same thing with these lunatics called public officials in Nigeria. They have had an open field in which to steal money with impunity and without any obstacles.

Once you start imposing all these restraints, aspiring public officials will now begin to realize that public office is a position that comes with the obligation to serve the people, not to enrich their pockets.

Thank you!

Nor mind them, they want to only blow siren, whip through traffic and have every Nigerian bow at their feet.

Public office is like joining the army( at least it should be that way) you have to make sacrifices regular private citizens ain't willing to make. It's not a resort, it's a call to service and your family must be willing to sacrifice with you.

If you want to be rich powerful and live in luxury call Dangote for advice, start your own business.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by okadaman2: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2011
I think I should print this thread and mail it to Senator/Rep Friday Ituah and copy Bello (or whoever replaced him) even if it's just for the fun of it.

Na only chop chop dem know.
Re: Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway by ranlaen: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
is this the most pressing matter nigeria has?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Generation Falls To 2,616MW, Six Plants Idle / Subsidy Removal Must Benefit Citizens, Not Wealthy Nigerians - NGF / Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.