Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) (49684 Views)

Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you were up to 30yrs old you would have known that 17 yr old girls have been in romantic relationships for generations

Mercury12:
Lazy and frustrated xenophobic set of men. All they do is whine all day and take their frustration out on their women and Nigerians
That aside I don't know what a 17 years old is doing in a romantic relationship.
I guess the world has change

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Blessed4sure: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Proudly?

Because it's not someone related to you right?

BadNews:
This Is Latest Bad News, Trending Right Now

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Klington:
Pervert
Lagos and southwest is the most peaceful part in the country. Don't just attack people by what you heard but what you confirm.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Discountsempai: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmm, if your girl is cheating, you dump her, and move on.

Maybe you cry for some days.

At the end, you don't go to jail

Well, hope he has fun in jail. For life

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
They're not Zulus.
IboHausaYoruba:
Ha! Zulu people and weird news. No country like Nigeria, we are just unfortunate to have had leaders.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Abbafrye(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Confused set of kids we have these days
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Konjiboii: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Very beautiful young girl
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Doctortest: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I swear After Goliath ,this na the second person I dey see say stone kill...

Stone dey kill person...omo na wa oo

I dey even reason am shey him set the girl for one place begin stone am to death

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
Man from the pit of hell, e no go pass one of these men in their 20’s. I have stopped talking to my 20yr old cousin for dating a 27yr old man, I think she’s not wise. Even a 15yr old girl should never agree to date a man in his 20’s. Men in their 20’s are still undergoing brain development, they are still struggling to strike a balance and be in agreement with their early morning erection, it’s a total wreck. So sad �
zzor give it a rest already, apply wisdom for once,stop all these foolishness.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by detectivejones: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jail straight. Result of hot temper.

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol, this lady cheesy

You made me laugh. Nice one cool
How are you doing, we still have an unsettled case
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
chigoziri2403:
The mentality of the average south African should be studied
I need to know the reason for their barbaric behaviours
Hard drugs is one of the thing fueling violent crimes and barbaric behaviors of South Africans. Well one just need to be careful anywhere you see South Africans. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by sageb: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Mikester: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
Man from the pit of hell, e no go pass one of these men in their 20’s. I have stopped talking to my 20yr old cousin for dating a 27yr old man, I think she’s not wise. Even a 15yr old girl should never agree to date a man in his 20’s. Men in their 20’s are still undergoing brain development, they are still struggling to strike a balance and be in agreement with their early morning erection, it’s a total wreck. So sad �

I'm a guy and I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by macrodata(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I swear After Goliath ,this na the second person I dey see say stone kill...

Stone dey kill person...omo na wa oo
Stephen in the Bible.
Deborah in the North.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
On top wetin na?

I just don't get the murderous behaviour of some people you get angry fiam you have committed murder.

And you are 20 years older
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by themanderon: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
The brash brutality of south African men is out of this world. Just like our Fulani brothers they always ready to kill at any slightest provocation.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
It concern them there please kiss
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
There is not much differences compared to a Nigerian that believes in rituals, and religious extremism. cool cool cool

Very similar human types

chigoziri2403:
The mentality of the average south African should be studied
I need to know the reason for their barbaric behaviours
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
macrodata:

Stephen in the Bible.
Deborah in the North.

cheii...na true ooo
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is a dumb post

Do you know how many people have died by stoning in your country this year?

dumb post?

shebi you wan start wahala ..kwantinue
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Maforgreats(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
If she's not virgin then he did the right thing. Girls who want to give you a body than another has used should be stoned to death.

Deuteronomy 22:21 ...if a man finds out that she's not a virgin..
then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father’s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

Finally guys, if you want a happy home, fvck a girl anyhow you want to fvck her. Give her money and fvck her. But NEVER ever marry her.

The bible says Leviticus 21:13
"He shall take a wife in her virginity."

Let a girl who has given her best away go far from your homes. If a girl did you give you her Best days (while a virgin) then, she shouldn't give you her worst days.

What a sick brain right here. Ur Soo sick mehn
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
The spirit of this generation
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Uncle96(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Candidlady:
If isay men are useless some people will come for my head undecided

Dead incompetent gender

Why would we come for something useless and worthless?, don't stress it, no one is coming for your head honey.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
17yrs girl fucking and killed by stupid boy, this life is so cruel meh.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Foolish man
Instead of the idiot to direct the stone to Ask Rock
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Dead incompetent gender

BadNews: 3:33pm
Update From . COM

A 57-Year-Old Cameroonian Woman Identified as Marie France Mbea has been arrested for allegedly killing her sister-in-in-law for suspected money ritual.

According to local media, the suspect killed the woman and chopped up her body in a hotel in Biyem Assi area of Yaoundé.

She was intercepted on Monday, August 22, 2022, while leaving the hotel with the body parts stuffed in a suitcase.

Marie France Mbea said she had been talking with an unknown man on the phone who advised her to kill the sister-in-law in exchange for wealth. She lodged into the hotel with the victim and used a beer bottle to hit her on the head and slit her throat.

After killing her sister-in-law on Sunday night, she left the hotel Mendzang, only to appear on Monday with a machete and a Valise.

She then chopped the body into pieces and bundled them in the bag but hotel management suspected foul when they discovered that she was carrying something too heavy for her and despite offers to help her, she refused. They thren called the Police.

The Suspect who is currently being interrogated at police headquarters in Yaounde, confessed that the body parts were to be given to a man in exchange for wealth.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gkay1:

Create your own app or website, stop disturbing our peace in nairaland

Are You Really Confused Or On Cheap Drugs
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by tafat: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2022
I don't get, why she no run? Weren't people there to save her, which kind angry news be this one? angry
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by obynokoko: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Dead incompetent gender

Feminist reporting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.