Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) (49683 Views)

Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Stones 7-Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Rivers State On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Lampy336: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Bad news just dey xup 4 front page.lord be with us..
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by epospiky(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I swear After Goliath ,this na the second person I dey see say stone kill...

Stone dey kill person...omo na wa oo

is this playing? What kind of playing is this?
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Candidlady:
If isay men are useless some people will come for my head undecided

Dead incompetent gender
Can you see this comment that reeks of hate?

cc: BenjaminDomer kindly follow this one too.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by dnawah(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2022
BadNews:
This Is Latest Bad News, Trending Right Now

Proudly Brought To You By
u r proud to give bad news and people's death abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by meveboq(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Why are people this wicked? Such a terrible world we live in.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Can you see this comment that reeks of hate?

cc: BenjaminDomer kindly follow this one too.
Candidlady is an old lady... In her mid thirties...

She doesn't have a child yet so I can't call her MILF.

Seems she can cook.
I have always been saying this before.

"I would love to eat Candidlady 's sweet food and then shag her real good" cheesy

I love to keep my belly full and my balls empty kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Greattestman: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Candidlady is an old lady... In her mid thirties...

She doesn't have a child yet so I can't call her MILF.

Seems she can cook.
I have always been saying this before.

"I would love to eat Candidlady 's sweet food and then shag her real good" cheesy

I love to keep my belly full and my balls empty kiss kiss kiss kiss

How can you cope with the stinking vagina of her's? I always knew candidlady to be a weed and cigar adict who has been rushed to mental homes several times.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Greattestman:
The water she use in washing her vagina can be used for sacrice to gods of their land. No wonder she buys 17 fowls every market daygrin Rosrozz is another poor ratgrin

You don see Siofra before?

If that one enter Kidnappers or bandits den, her kpekus go suffer.

Me sef I go like shag am woto woto
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Greattestman: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

You don see Siofra before?

If that one enter Kidnappers or bandits den, her kpekus go suffer.

Me sef I go like shag am woto woto
That siofra na cheerful giver. Skull miners always shag her for free in the street of Ajegunlegrin Last year siofra went to Borno to do vagina giveaways to boko haram.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Greattestman:
That siofra na cheerful giver. Skull miners always shag her for free in the street of Ajegunlegrin Last year siofra went to Borno to do vagina giveaways to boko haram.

I go soon collect my own give away.

Her breast big oh! kiss
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Greattestman: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I go soon collect my own give away.

Her breast big oh! kiss
You forgot to mention her boobsgrin In Jalingo here, our Governor is building a fly-over that looks exactly like a dining table in a town called Road Blockgrin that is exactly how siofra and rosrozz boobs look likegrin You can always slap it when sexing themgrin
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Greattestman:
You forgot to mention her boobsgrin In Jalingo here, our Governor is building a fly-over that looks exactly like a dining table in a town called Road Blockgrin that is exactly how siofra and rosrozz boobs look likegrin You can always slap it when sexing themgrin
I love spanking boobs and ass kiss kiss kiss

Daaaaamn
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Greattestman: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
I love spanking boobs and ass kiss kiss kiss
Daaaaamn
Comrade I want to believe your vawulence is not dying downgrin
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Greattestman:
Comrade I want to believe your vawulence is not dying downgrin
At all .. Violence cannot be created nor destroyed but transferred from one person to another grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Greattestman: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

At all .. Violence cannot be created nor destroyed but transferred from one person to another grin
I love that. So we can kindly leave here and back to siofra and candidlady's threads untill we smoke them alivegrin

1 Like

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BenjaminDomer: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Greattestman:
I love that. So we can kindly leave here and back to siofra and candidlady's threads untill we smoke them alivegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Joygirli: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
How close is kenya to south africa
patrioticbreed9 wene what part of emohua LGA are u from
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Joygirli:
patrioticbreed9 wene what part of emohua LGA are u from

Mbu eto
Oro-ele wanu.

Are you also from emohua? From your spelling i already know its a yes though.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Man from the pit of hell, e no go pass one of these men in their 20’s. I have stopped talking to my 20yr old cousin for dating a 27yr old man, I think she’s not wise. Even a 15yr old girl should never agree to date a man in his 20’s. Men in their 20’s are still undergoing brain development, they are still struggling to strike a balance and be in agreement with their early morning erection, it’s a total wreck. So sad �
CRAP... You can't just assume something for all men in their 20s
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Brunicekid:
CRAP... You can't just assume something for all men in their 20s
Men in their 20’s are menace, they are still fighting lots of battles and it’s not advisable for a lady to role with them
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Men in their 20’s are menace, they are still fighting lots of battles and it’s not advisable for a lady to role with them
I still want to emphasize that this is your own assumption, and it can't be generalized.
Re: Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BadNews: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Blessed4sure:
Proudly?

Because it's not someone related to you right?

Are You Really Confused Or What

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.