Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Date Your Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Your Broke Man (648 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Your Broke Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
The rich man has many friends but a poor man is hated by his own neighbor.
It is not a man fault to be poor especially if he is from a poor background. It is not a crime to be poor , it is crime to be lazy. I remember when I had nothing and i was ridiculed. Even in the animal kingdom, the bravest and strongest male get to mate the female after he has beaten out his competitors. All the rich boys used to get the girls but i remember their wealth was from their parents. It is also not a crime to be rich, it is a crime to be lazy.
Thank God that some women understand no man's condition is permanent, guys look for those women to date.
Please date that broke dude especially if he is ambition, hard working and is a goal gether. Do not miss out on your future husband or baby daddy, no condition dey permanent

2 Likes

Re: Date Your Broke Man by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nobody should ever settle for less.....
Re: Date Your Broke Man by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Nobody should ever settle for less.....

Finished products were once raw materials

3 Likes

Re: Date Your Broke Man by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
masmnd8:

Finished products were once raw material
At least raw materials have more potentials than some finish products. E.g Crude oil
Re: Date Your Broke Man by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
At least raw materials have more potentials than some finish products. E.g Crude oil

Mention 5 finished products raw material is better than apart from Buhari and APC.
Re: Date Your Broke Man by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
True , please change your username to something else. Just do not use Lucifer or Satan

1 Like

Re: Date Your Broke Man by AlterEgo1208: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
masmnd8:
It is not a man fault to be poor especially if he is from a poor background. It is not a crime to be poor , it is crime to be lazy. I remember when I had nothing and i was ridiculed. Even in the animal kingdom, the bravest and strongest male get to mate the female after he has beaten out his competitors. All the rich boys used to get the girls but i remember their wealth was from their parents. It is also not a crime to be rich, it is a crime to be lazy.
Thank God that some women understand no man's condition is permanent, guys look for those women to date.
Please date that broke dude especially if he is ambition, hard working and is a goal gether. Do not miss out on your future husband or baby daddy, no condition dey permanent
Only if he is kind and he shows undiluted love and is a real Christian. If he isn't don't please.they usually change once they arrive . Also look at his background ,his parents , and family dynamics, very important.

1 Like

Re: Date Your Broke Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
AlterEgo1208:

Only if he is kind and he shows undiluted love and is a real Christian. If he isn't don't please.they usually change once they arrive . Also look at his background ,his parents , and family dynamics, very important.
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Date Your Broke Man by GardenGreen: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
masmnd8:

Touching. Short, but straight to the point. I appreciate the motive behind making this post. From next month, I'm elevated to a completely new status kiss

1 Like

Re: Date Your Broke Man by LonelyLucifer(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
iLegendd:

Mention 5 finished products raw material is better than apart from Buhari and APC.

Forest resources- The Earth is lacking clean oxygen than paper and rubber

Crude oil
Limestone

My brain is cramped to mention 5 sad
Re: Date Your Broke Man by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

Forest resources- The Earth is lacking clean oxygen than paper and rubber

Crude oil
Limestone

My brain is cramped to mention 5 sad

You don't need to stress your brain. You don't have up to 5 there.

The thing is, refined products are always better than raw except raw sex, raw fruit/vegetable, and raw beauty.
Re: Date Your Broke Man by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
iLegendd:

You don't need to stress your brain. You don't have up to 5 there.

The thing is, refined products are always better that raw except raw sex and raw beauty.
Your fact are not arguable.... Finished products are more valuable because they meet up with our necessary daily amenities.

But.....
Re: Date Your Broke Man by Stallionhorse: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
A broke guy doesn't deserve to fuucck.. Go and double up.. Do rituals do anything to have money cause without money your a nobody.. Your a non-living thing.. Lol.. Thank God sha.. I pray make I never fall, make I never minus.. Amen!!
Re: Date Your Broke Man by JOACHINpedro: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Op is like you don't know that we are in famine season. The thing is that everyone should survive abeg, I sometimes don't blame girls that are 'Fair-weather' babes, hunger bad abeg
Re: Date Your Broke Man by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Op is like you don't know that we are in famine season. The thing is that everyone should survive abeg, I sometimes don't blame girls that are 'Fair-weather' babes, hunger bad abeg
Hunger is bad sha, i pray things improve , inflation is no joke

1 Like

Re: Date Your Broke Man by IsellSmartTvs: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Ajeh u Dey motivate us,them too Dey ridicule us for this forum

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Chases A Girl For 1yr And More And Never Stops What Do You Call That / The Best Hookah You'll Ever Have / Nigerian Man Presents Tear Rubber Benz To Girlfriend As Christmas Present (watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.