Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (62470 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
My dick no go stand for this kind thing.
Another means to an End.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Elporo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okobola146:
I'm not joking o, she is from Afghanistan, but we live together in Pakistan

doe this means .. you will be wedded in "frying pan" and the marriage consummation in "fire"

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Okobola146: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Elporo:

doe this means .. you will be wedded in "frying pan" and the marriage consummation in "fire"

jealousy kee you there
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Okobola146: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moneyboyz:
My dick no go stand for this kind thing.
Another means to an End.
you get dick?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Enkidu70: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
She no too old like that haba...me sef I fit fùck this woman na, so far she hold bar and she dey baff twice a day grin because I hear say, oyinbo no dey like to baff regularly
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okobola146:
you get dick?

You want to see it?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godjone:
grin

See old hag wen fit be hin grand ma. But guy man no send ooo. His happiness now knows no bound as God just freed him from disaster Buhari. If i see chance japa like him, i will do same

Laff wan kill me here..

See him sister self de happy say him young bro don win jackpot

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Str8talk21: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2022
I feel like vomiting angry
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by stacyadams: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....its funny when this is coming from your gender.......
the gender that cant date without money...
The gender that cant have sex without money
Beg after two mins of meeting a stranger....
The gender that dates ritualist and fraudsters knowing what they do..

Madam you don make me laugh fall comot for chair abeg.. grin
.. Make them kuku close this thread ..u yaf won grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by stacyadams: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2022
tradepunter:

Come from someone who's part of a rotten system and all they know is bill guys ...

Most of you have no sense of romance... Bunch of selfish, me me me entities....

Self entitled Empty vessels
...hahaha...u no get joy for Nigerian girls....mosdii come and see ur colleague

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by planetx: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Poverty dey worry the mumu guy. I don't know what country the woman comes from, but if she is American the guy is wasting his time with this obvious marriage fraud. Even people that are very close in age are heavily scrutinized before issuing green card talkless of this fraudulent marriage.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by 43Ronin: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Congrats bro, just try and stay loyal for 5 years so you can claim your citizenship
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by simplesearch: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Japa on the young man’s mind.

Better for him to reign in hell than to serve in heaven!!!!

It's the other way round. Nobody reigns in hell, it's the abode of the lost who will be subject to eternal pain, labour and servitude. On the other hand, heaven is where people who live for God reign with Christ!

2 Timothy 2:12 (KJV) If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Revelation 22:5 (KJV) And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:57am On Aug 24, 2022
You think say US immiga no sabi levels

Dem go so tey delay this guy's papers till something comot.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by ddeola: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2022
How old is he and what does he do for a living? sad sad sad sad sad sad

WAEC question. Japa na d mission but love dey the other side.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Maliqcious: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Have you being to any of those two places?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Okobola146: 2:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You want to see it?
na dat small thing wey be like that of a six year old boy prick you dey call prick? Mtcheeew!
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Slmgirldippussy: 3:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Where una dey meet all the sweet babes
I don Taya .I don search Facebook no luck
Na only mama messi1 wet dey live for ghetto I jam. Apart from steady Bleep nothing else

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Jenieking:
All this na out of poverty

Na you sabi, the way wey favour him be that. Very soon he go cut out and become a citizen of his wife's country and begin arranging himself
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 5:00am On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Mehnnnnn some guys dey try oooo shocked

How him preeek go stand for this grandma Abegggggg? undecided

Dey here dey ask abt preek when u suppose dey ask how long will it take his papers to be fully stamped

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:31am On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Everything is not about preek young man. You guys need to grow up. If she is well to do, the young man has somehow improved his financial life and that of his family. See how excited his sister looks?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by arantess: 5:41am On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Conditional formatting

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by arantess: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2022
jclassiq:

Everything is not about preek young man. You guys need to grow up. If she is well to do, the young man has somehow improved his financial life and that of his family. See how excited his sister looks?
Gbam
In few weeks or months they will be living better life compared to what is obtained here

Win situation for the family
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2022
NonsenseRubbish:

VeryWickedMan and Orgasmgiver123 come and say something undecided
10 thousand litres of pure palm wine for that young man
I’m envious of the guy, all that watermelon bress just for him alone

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by dhappyking(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Oyinbo way all men dey manage

He reach this guy turn him turn her to permanent wife

Funny enough the black woman for the right hand side na the niggar main wife

Who tell you say na im wife? Guy you are funny. As in Nollywood na?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by pharmaking: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Na that sagged breast u wan dey go suck?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by fof1: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Truly...You will be Shocked by d Devil...That Hell is Real and Heaven is Real... Change Ur Ways and Seek and Accept the Lord Jesus...He remains Lord of All.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by duketerry22(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2022
You do what you gotta do man...
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by aloaye11: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2022
All this old mama wants to day kill our youths with bad blood because of poverty, may God help the citizens of this country, before our youths day reject bad thing no matter the amount but with buhari on ground some no mind give their mama head for money. Bad leadership led to all this
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Nnaa... shocked shocked

POVERTY IS A SIN! undecided
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
God1000:
Why always old white women?
Exactly my question, there are so many young White hottie's who are ready to spend on young black men.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by badlaw(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations bro, your life has got a meaning forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / How Many Guys Can Do This? / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.