Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos (89859 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by EgunMogaji2: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
On most of this trend they looked better before than after.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by tctrills: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:
'He Left Me Because I Was Ugly' — Lady
Shares Transformation Photos Years After Boy Broke Her Heart

“He rejected me because I was ugly, a tomboy, and too loud.”
If you're the one who you not reject yourself?
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by bleskid: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
u still dey ugly...
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by moreda: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
No different , Norma's face
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by tradepunter: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
She is not still fine because she's got make up on...... lets see you without make up as for the now ok
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Secondly: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Definitely still not yet beautiful. embarassed
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Tegabadguy(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:

if a women is ugly that's means she does not have money to take care of her self...... all women are beautiful smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by mjuvey3: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
I love my woman natural.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Abohlove: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:

Nothing change oy the make up
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Timekeeper452: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Nothing still changed....

She only grew more matured...
and added makeup.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by lebienconnu: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
You were not ugly.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Even a baboon will look beautiful in makeup!! Show us your natural looks let's judge..

Vuwlence......make I shift

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by MrBroke(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Baby. nothing changed, you just gat a mask on. love yourself the way you are
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Onelove508: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Ironically it's now that you are ugly.
U only squeezed ur face in the first, u looked better and real there.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Okobola146: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
You still never fine for my own face. My prick can never rice up your kind.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Odogwu321(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
And see as she fine o
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Andytyx(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
It's becoming worst aunty
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:

Remove ya make up fes!

Nobody ugly. It's just the way you project yourself.

And yeah! I still think she is too loud
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Abubakar247(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
You are still ugly woman.. Its just the makeup.. cool cool
Attention seeker !!!
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by jclassiq(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Medianna:
She should be writing a letter of appreciation to him.
Cuz he changed her for the better
She clearly didn't like herself that way either
Absolutely
I don't know why some people are usually blind to the truth.
If someone helped to become your best self you ought to thank them. Instead of holding grudges.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by victorazy(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:

You mean your character?
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by victorazy(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
jclassiq:

Absolutely
I don't know why some people are usually blind to the truth.
If someone helped to become your best self you ought to thank them. Instead of holding grudges.

What is ugliness?

Obviously, its her character that is ugly.

1 Like

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by PUMU: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Move on dear
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Exxxgeee: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Are you handsome? Stop condemning what you cannot create. Masquerade like you
Typical soifra
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Exceed15: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
I can judge only without make up
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by detectivejones: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Did you turn magically turn ugly in the relationship? Didnt he see you before you started dating. Attention seeker.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Kajaard: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:

All I see in the new picture is excess make up. You are still ugly.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2022
You are not ugly. I would prefer to meet you, the one that he rejected. This transformation is not the it for me. No matter the wig and make up, I still see the old you. The only thing that I am not okay about is the loudness in you. Put a check on that and you will be fine.

Do not go on believing that wearing a synthetic fiber on your head transforms you.

Let the man go. Your transformation comes from within.. Cleans yourself off him and be a new you from inside. That is what transformation means.

By the way, you are a beautiful melanin queen and we love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.