Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos (89858 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by michigang: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Tzar post=116010343]So you think you are beautiful just because of that cancer causing paint and fake hair on your face and head?
He will still reject you because at night, you will have to wash off that paint and reveal your bald head when you remove the wig.
The lesson is that you MUST be beautiful from the inside out to be appreciated. Also invest in healthy living instead of costmetics reconstruction to your face and body.
For instance, if you have acne or eczema on your face, eat healthy, keep your body and space clean, exercise and use natural products to remove the blemish instead of lazily covering everything up with make up. When the n*gga realizes how fake your beauty is at night, you come online and nag like a b*tch about how ALL men are scum.
Some shallow men attempt to use physical beauty to forgive a woman with a terrible attitude and character. But when even that beauty is fake,(/quote)what if she fùcks well and sucks my dick well but has bad character, should i manage her?
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Exxxgeee: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
michigang:
what if she's sweet in bed?
Na to chop and clean mouth.. I aint booing up or wifing her.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Ovieemmanuel: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is the brain beautiful?
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Horus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Beauty is an inner phenomenon. Beauty is not in objects or people; not even in the eyes of the beholder. It lies in the heart of every person.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Konjiboii: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tomboys got the best pussy
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by damoobaba: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:
Nothing still changed....

She only grew more matured...

It's still the same person. She just cleaned up and applied make-up

Packaging SHIT, spraying perfume on it or pouring vegetable oil on it doesn't stop TJE FACT that it's still SHIT

1 Like

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Oceanjagaban: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
michigang:
you fùck ugly girls?
who you dey leave them for? Say no to discrimination
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Fantazy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:
'He Left Me Because I Was Ugly' — Lady
Shares Transformation Photos Years After Boy Broke Her Heart

“He rejected me because I was ugly, a tomboy, and too loud.”

But you are more ugly now compared to then!
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Tzar(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
F*ck is only important when you are young. By the time you get to your mid 40s and 50s, you will realize that character is much more important.
Caveat: Note that the f*ck MUST be at least average to stand the test of time. Sadly, over 90% of Nigerian women have 0% performance on bed, but Nigerian men don’t talk about it.
[quote author=michigang post=116014289][/quote]
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Rebirth212: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
still very ugly,nothing change..she just rearrange her ugly face wey still no fine

Hahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by NOwazobia: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
I wonder how she is going to transform her loudness.

Makeup be saving lives since 10000 QC
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Adande3310(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who tell you say make you ugly naaaaaaa
If na you, you allow am.....
You self see for your self the ugly too much jooooo
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Kaytixy: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clean your makeup let's see the real you.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by stevups(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
You were not bad at all
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by drololaaof: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
uzernamme:
In the first pic, she looked young with an exception of make-up & in the other pics, she's on make-up. I'd like to see her 'after' without make-up to ascertain the difference. I won't be swayed by a female's make-up cos that stuff is akin to an incognito formula that hides what's beneath the skin.
You are right, the artificial look of make up is no beauty. Beauty did not determine how to get good husband, but many factors are related like luck, behaviour etc

1 Like

Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Karnice600: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Crisbenson:
'He Left Me Because I Was Ugly' — Lady
Shares Transformation Photos Years After Boy Broke Her Heart

“He rejected me because I was ugly, a tomboy, and too loud.”

You were never ugly. You only had a complex because you believed in a person's validation of you. You thought your worth was tied to his perception of you.
I wouldn't wanna say you've changed, it will be best to say you've 'evolved'.

I'm happy for you.
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by CloudResident(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who am I to judge when you have decided to look more beautiful with make up?
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by Wwwq: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Haaaa baba this insult is too much na.
dazzlingd:
The guy that left you must have been a masochist to have endured self pain by deciding to date u in the first place.
I wont look at you twice even with this so called transformation. Come top am with loud and tomboy, only a gay with low taste should consider you as consolation
Re: "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos by kingPhidel(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
True true! After hearing the other side of the mans story, you no try before and now too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.