Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No (2739 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Have You Ever Tried To Annoy A Scammer Who Called You? If So, What Happened? / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No by sihamey: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
FuckTheMod:

OSU pig and frustration grin
You must commit suicide otherwise, i won't stop quoting you. The moment you stop quoting me, I will assume that you're forever dead.
I finally caught the SCAMMER who try to steal my money with flash call . See how you take expose yourself.
You will soon go back to Kuje Prison wink
Re: What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No by FuckTheMod: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
sihamey:

I finally caught the SCAMMER who try to steal my money with flash call . See how you take expose yourself.
You will soon go back to Kuje Prison wink
Lol
Which car your papa don drive before, wey make you dey talk about vehicle business?
Na Ogun go kill you
You senseless scammer grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No by sihamey: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Which car your papa don drive before, wey make you dey talk about vehicle business?
Na Ogun go kill you
You senseless scammer grin grin grin
We be mate wink mumu talking like kid, you should be talking of buying car for your papa not asking which car your papa get That’s show your level. Never knew I was waiting my typing with low level e-diot
Modafucker
Re: What Is The Intention Of SCAMMER Who Flash People With Foreign No by FuckTheMod: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
sihamey:

We be mate wink mumu talking like kid, you should be talking of buying car for your papa not asking which car your papa get That’s show your level. Never knew I was waiting my typing with low level e-diot
Modafucker
Lol
Dumbfuck mumu
Can someone like you ever be a reasonable and responsible person ever?
Wasted loose leftover whóre FATHERFUCKER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Thailand. / ISIS Terrorists Crucify Spies, Cut Off Man’s Finger(graphic Photos) / They Naked His Nyash Cut His Back Skull Blackaxe vs Eiye Lagos VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.