Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... (4143 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by ValCon888: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Please continue to hold firm as you've always done for the past 10 years.

I know the devil is trying to push you to accept him because you're turning to an Evening Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by Amb1045(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Trash, confuse gender. Can you swear you have not dated since then and broke up. Your brain dee shake and eee dee move to and fro.
Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by Nonexisting: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2022
After 10 longs years of passing out from NYSC, this one still never marry which means she is an evening newspaper now.
But here she is, saying when the time comes. Which time is she talking about when her car is already running on empty fuel tank? Someone close to her should warn her of early menopause because as she done pass 35 now, she fit done slide into menopause without knowing it.

Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by NoToPile: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
You can give him a chance,
it's just the cycle of life, things like these happens.

Kindly ignore some posts
Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Stanweezy:
What more can i say than Jehovah noni
if you don't mind you can share us your testimony. Your comment is somewhat filled with satisfaction.
Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
chocolateme:
I met him in NYSC camp on the second day of camp, and we became friends but he wanted more than just being "friends" I seriously declined because of fear that it may be infatuation and the normal camp brief hookups and games.
He never relented, he persisted, I stood my ground even though I had feelings for him. Just protecting my heart and emotions. And wanted to know what happens when we leave camp.
I have a family friend from home, we are not close but our parents are and attend the same church. Hardly talks with her but we say hi once in a while. Coincidentally, she was in the same camp as me and we met and still say hi once in a while. A few days later, we started talking small talks starting from church stuff to camp gist.
I was supposed to meet my friend (the guy) on the Bonfire night so we sat together, gist, and catch fun that day. I cooked with my platoon members that night, I got tired but I rushed to the hostel to go and bath, freshen up and come back to the campground. I just laid on the bed to rest for a few minutes and slept off, when I opened my eyes, it was last 7 am the following morning lol. Missed calls from him almost banished my phone.
A few days to leave camp, my friend(the lady) kept telling me about meeting someone on that bonfire night, from her gist, it was love at first sight. She was eager to introduce him to me. Fast forwarded to after camp, we all found ourselves in the same city of the state but at different PPAs, we meet at CDs too. She invited me to her house to come and finally meet her guy. Lol. I went and surprisingly it's my friend(the guy) if you see the shock ehhh!!, He was more shocked than I was. All those while after camp, we communicate but not as before because I still refused to date him, just following my heart but he respected that and stopped pressuring me.
All I observed in their relationship is that she loved him way more than he loves her, she sacrifices all to the relationship but he was just not into her. She tells me everything when we talk on the phone or meet, and I encouraged her too. He doesn't cheat on her but he just doesn't feel the same way. I once called him to meet, I warned him to leave her if he couldn't reciprocate her love, he swore that he is trying to love her the same but it's not working but that he is trying to make her happy. She put a lot of energy into that relationship. We all later stopped communicating, life goes on you know. I never met or spoke with either of them since then till now (10 years later) I never told her that I knew him before they met nor did I tell her that he loved me and was after me before meeting her.
He told me then after we met at her house based on that introduction that he was tired of sitting on the grass waiting for me on that bonfire night, that when he knew I wasn't going to come out after not answering his numerous calls, he got angry. He saw a babe sitting on her own and he felt like talking, he walked up to her and initiated a conversation, then next thing she started calling him nonstop and all that, that he never knew she would fall this much in love with him. She told me the same thing about how they met. She said it was love at first sight for her.
Last year, a number chatted with me on WhatsApp but refused to disclose his identity, about three times. This month, the same number came again with checking up on me, I insisted and he opened up and it is him (the guy) hmmm.
Like 10 years later wow! I inquired about her, he said it never worked and that she is now married with about 3 or 4 kids, wow!! Cool.
Now he has come again. He still loves me and wants me forever. Years have passed you know. I don't know what to make out of this.
Posted for you guys to read and enjoy. I don't need any advice, I know the right decision to make when the time comes. Thanks, family

Ten years and you have not decided your faith in marriage or are you the thinking type. Or are you married now, because from your story, he is not married yet. What about you? Are you married
Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
princefrank76:
I know this time u gonna accept..

Then u were still in your prime, u bin dey do shakara..

But now I know for sure u are turning to an evening news paper.. so u need to grab him as fast as u can. I know u are in your mid thirties or heading to 40 already.

parkervero:

Are you still single after 10 years of service? Or a single mother?

You guys will not kill me on this forum..
Re: Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... by advanceDNA: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
PotatoSalad:
My only advice is to do shakara for him for another 10 years to know his real intentions. E fit be say e just wan knack.
By 2032, you two would have known whether to get married or do shakara for another 10 years.

Jeje, sis. kiss

She has no intentions of dating the poor bástařd...shes just enjoying the attention and is here to tell us how good it makes her feel that one idíot is still in love with for over a decade....

Thats women women's natural witchcraft for you..
theyy all have it....If you ask them out and they say no...they still want you around just for the fun of it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Work I Do For A Living Please Don’t Take My Work Elsewhere (picture) / When A Girl Is Smiling During Sex / Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.