Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (53367 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by toneroforever(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Atiku a Non Southerner is not the enemy of his people but Tinubu a fellow Southerner is the enemy of the people?

you people need to be admitted in psychiatric

Whenever it suits ur agenda, that's when u remember Southern alliance,abi. So SE that has not produced a president since 1999 shouldn't be supported despite SS (6 years), SW( 16 years, President & vice)....no regards to equity
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Ogagun57: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nah lie. A meeting without pictures Bor video
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by basybasy: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences. Every rigging machinery will be resisted.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.
Which youths? Only Igbo youths and few Yoruba and northern youths. I'm not part of the youths that will support lie lie Obi. You Igbo boys use to deceive yourselves. Who will vote Obi? Hausafulani will never handed over presidential power to Obi in 2023. I don't know future o but nobody is ready to trust Igbo's with power now. We know Igbos as power drunkered. North knows what to do in 2023. Giving power to Obi is like bringing down Nigeria, we can't make such mistake.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by tamdun: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
kingyakos:

Mention the names of all the officials in a Chessboard and their functions
Are u OK?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Why not educate yourself with the facts before you?...... with your strategic Nigeria, what is your production?.... What can you boost of if not poverty despite all the enormous natural resources God gave to Nigeria?.….....
You lack the capacity to think that is why you are poor despite all the wealth around you......

Every developed country have passionate citizens, that thinks not just about themselves but about their country which the opposite is the case in Nigeria.......

With all the laws that Nigeria have how many are working? If not tribalism, religion etc......

is it the president elect that will tell an adult like you to do what is good?..... continue....

You can't give what you don't have.......if you like elect vibrant youth as a president, you will still complain........

there is a lot
Nigeria is poor currently due to the leaders they have not me oga ,you are opening your mouth too wide .

We need leaders that can make the people believe in it ,not the kind of leader that comes in and divide the country into 5% and 95%. No country sees progress with such leaders.

A leader who is bigoted and tribalistic can never move the nation forward, it is not just possible.

A leader who junkets abroad for medical treatment at the slightest headache can never move the country forward.

A leader who himself is divisive can never give unity and progress .

Since the president elect cannot use the laws to govern the people and direct them to positivity then what is he looking for there? To amass more bullion vans I guess
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Why not educate yourself with the facts before you?...... with your strategic Nigeria, what is your production?.... What can you boost of if not poverty despite all the enormous natural resources God gave to Nigeria?.….....
You lack the capacity to think that is why you are poor despite all the wealth around you......

Every developed country have passionate citizens, that thinks not just about themselves but about their country which the opposite is the case in Nigeria.......

With all the laws that Nigeria have how many are working? If not tribalism, religion etc......

is it the president elect that will tell an adult like you to do what is good?..... continue....

You can't give what you don't have.......if you like elect vibrant youth as a president, you will still complain........

how can the laws work when you have a dictator as a president in a democracy? grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

A president who have no regards for laws will end up teaching his citizens to be tyrants and lawless
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

In the past people could actually speak and air views their views ,right now how many people can come out to say how they feel without being shot at ?
Is that what you actually call a president?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

So because as a kid you misbehave therefore your father should join you in being irresponsible?
Why is he your father in the first place?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
there is a lot
Nigeria is poor currently due to the leaders they have not me oga ,you are opening your mouth too wide .

We need leaders that can make the people believe in it ,not the kind of leader that comes in and divide the country into 5% and 95%. No country sees progress with such leaders.

A leader who is bigoted and tribalistic can never move the nation forward, it is not just possible.

A leader who junkets abroad for medical treatment at the slightest headache can never move the country forward.

A leader who himself is divisive can never give unity and progress .

Since the president elect cannot use the laws to govern the people and direct them to positivity then what is he looking for there? To amass more bullion vans I guess

A leader is gotten/elected from the masses....a leader is the product of the same society......as leaders as lead (same mindset)....in other words there no difference between the leaders and the lead ......

The 5% was created by the same people that felt they were given 5% because they hated the president elect......if I was the president I will do same.....I can't work/surround myself with my enemies.......first to do no dey pain.. grin grin grin
The 5 %ters created the enemy for themselves and still come out to complain....

Yes the constitution allows the leader elect to travel outside for best medical care especially when you have enemies around you.......

The president cannot do more than his capacity because it's not easy to rule a country dominated by poor/illiterate people....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

A leader is gotten/elected from the masses....a leader is the product of the same society......as leaders as lead (same mindset)....in other words there no difference between the leaders and the lead ......

The 5% was created by the same people that felt they were given 5% because they hated the president elect......if I was the president I will do same.....I can't work/surround myself with my enemies.......first to do no dey pain.. grin grin grin

Yes the constitution allows the leader elect to travel outside for best medical care especially when you have enemies around you.......

The president cannot do more than his capacity because it's not easy to rule a country dominated by poor/illiterate people....

which country was never dominated by poor illiterate people?
China ? Malaysia? Etc
Where are they today ?
Their leaders never used the 5% narrative.

Next.. I am here to help expose you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
So because as a kid you misbehave therefore your father should join you in being irresponsible?
Why is he your father in the first place?

Every adult have brain and should used their brains positively........
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

was abacha loved by everyone?
Was obj loved by everyone?
Was Jonathan loved by everyone?
Why didn't they use the 5% narrative?
Lol ,there are leaders and there are leaders
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
which country was never dominated by poor illiterate people?
China ? Malaysia? Etc
Where are they today ?
Their leaders never used the 5% narrative.

Next.. I am here to help expose you
Those countries have less of what you have and they are richer than you......
They have thinking capacity and they are passionate about themselves and their country.......
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
was abacha loved by everyone?
Was obj loved by everyone?
Was Jonathan loved by everyone?
Why didn't they use the 5% narrative?
Lol ,there are leaders and there are leaders
You are your own problem.....you gave 5% out of hate and you got 5% and you are complaining........
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
how can the laws work when you have a dictator as a president in a democracy? grin
Most of your governors are more tyranny but tribalism will blind your eyes to that.......
It's hatred that is making you see tyranny in the president...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Those countries have less of what you have and they are richer than you......
They have thinking capacity and they are passionate about themselves and their country.......
Can poor illiterates have the thinking capacity to drive a nation?
Then why are they poor in the first place?

They had leaders who put their collective strength into manufacturing use by not disappointing them and re investing in the well being of the people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
In the past people could actually speak and air views their views ,right now how many people can come out to say how they feel without being shot at ?
Is that what you actually call a president?
Keep lying to yourself, it won't do you any good.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

You are your own problem.....you gave 5% out of hate and you got 5% and you are complaining........
You have already given me a tribe lol.
You have not answered the question
Is buhari the only president in the history of Nigeria to have been rejected from a particular section of the country?

Must everyone like you?

Maturity is a virtue and not age
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
Can poor illiterates have the thinking capacity to drive a nation?
Then why are they poor in the first place?

They had leaders who put their collective strength into manufacturing use by not disappointing them and re investing in the well being of the people.
You can't compare black to white......a lazy man will always find excuses.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
Is buhari the only president in the history of Nigeria to have been rejected from a particular section of the country?

Must everyone like you?

You got the answer before you and you still asking.......use your brain bro...

Good night
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Most of your governors are more tyranny but tribalism will blind your eyes to that.......
It's hatred that is making you see tyranny in the president...
I call out any governor who has failed.
It will be stupid of me to defend any failure of a governor who calls himself a leader.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

You can't compare black to white......a lazy man will always find excuses.....
who are whites?
Indians ?
Chinese?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:

Must everyone like you?

Your hatred/rejection does not affect Buhari.....even if the constitution of Nigeria allows for third term, Buhari will still be the president.....
Haters/wailers can only have bp...... grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Your hatred/rejection does not affect Buhari.....even if the constitution of Nigeria allows for third term, Buhari will still be the president.....
Is buhari the only president to have been rejected by a section of the country?
Must everyone like you?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
who are whites?
Indians ?
Chinese?
They control you because you depend on them.......
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

Haters/wailers can only have bp...... grin grin grin grin
He can as well change the constitution if he wants. It is not how far but how well
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
I call out any governor who has failed.
It will be stupid of me to defend any failure of a governor who calls himself a leader.
Lol
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

They control you because you depend on them.......
These are examples countries with of poor illiterate people yet their leaders could put them into use for their country's prosperity within the little period they led their people instead of wishing for third term like you are doing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by patomberekpe(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Yesterday France today London.confused generation.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Healthquest:
When you're looking for a politician, you'll find one at the bourdillion.

TINUBU is a master, he is beyond any politician alive.

Man is so strategic and doesnt bother about naysayers.

Fact is, TINUBU will be a good president because he can bargain, listen to ur plee and provide solution.
His reward system are second to none and will return Nigeria to the old glory days.

No one has his track record, I'm in ph and hopefully, I will be voting for the second time since nuhu ribadu election 2011

This is what you are...

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kunle75(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2022
desiredhome:

The one that is running up and down because he lost in a primary election.....

Lol ,ok the emperor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door. / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.