Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (53286 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ejimatic: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by goody234: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
My Nigerian youth do your bit to take control of Nigeria save us from the ignominy of the two failed corrupt candidates… it’s in your hands �
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Alawode01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
The real hope for better Nigeria, vote jagaban, vote Tinubu, Asiwaju second to none.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
If by chance Ortom is allowed into APC, I swear by God and all the gods of our land I'd actively campaign against APC in the state.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by loosecanon50(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wealthy Nigerians will determine the election, not youths.

We'll see about that

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Zeezenho: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
nero2face:
Others were at NBA addressing the nation why they should become the President but see this ancestor, he's busy looking for who to buy over to help him rig his state in his favour... Anything like Tinubu should never happen to Nigeria...

Amen oh.God forbid BATthings.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by johnfem321: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
We reject it IJN
Gadetimese:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:
Wike will obviously loose his relevance in the Niger Delta because of this selfish move. He wants to dime with the enemy of his people and still expect them to love him.

Note my word, Wike relevance will end after he leaves office, nobody will even reason him matter just like Uduaghan of Delta State. This man just shot himself on the foot for cheap pride.

Meanwhile, We Sell PayPal Funds Now At 550Naira/$... Kwitok.com/paypal

Atiku a Non Southerner is not the enemy of his people but Tinubu a fellow Southerner is the enemy of the people?

you people need to be admitted in psychiatric

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by omenka(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Ortom
God Bless Gov Makinde
God Bless Ikpeazu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari

God punish PDP miscreants
Wailing starts 1...2...3...4
God bless which Ortom? Do you know the devil you're asking God to bless?

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by David160(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

Though I support obi... If wike helps Tinubu win this election he'll be the biggest fool in history.

Tinubu will do 8 years and have over to northerner... The only time a southerner will get the chance again Is in 2039.

When wike runs for president the northerners will never back him cox dey see how hard he is working against Atiku.

Obi is the most reasonable candidate in 2023... In my opinion
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by IbadeHQ: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.

U think every youth in this country sees this election thesame way you see it. If that's what you think. Prepare for a shocker.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gadetimese:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

as baba Ahmed datti is a place holder for pity obi

is it that psychiatric hospital bed is occupied? check a private psychiatric hospital

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by iscom(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Great deals
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by sucess001(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:
lol wicked wike should do quick and port to apc so that the nail he has been struggling to hammer into his coffin would be complete grin

Both Wike, Atiku, Tinubu, APC & PDP have failed Nigerians by sharing dollars between themselves to handle our affairs and we will show them the exit by May next year so far as the sun still shines down on all of us.

Abi o. Just like Atiku and obi did in 2019. Sharing dollars

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by loosecanon50(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U think every youth in this country sees this election thesame way you see it. If that's what you think. Prepare for a shocker.

I said majority. Don't just rush to quote me, read first before you comment

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Trill1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
OmO. Politics sha
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by obyrich(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Ortom
God Bless Gov Makinde
God Bless Ikpeazu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari

God punish PDP miscreants
Wailing starts 1...2...3...4
So Ikpeazu is no longer a kerosene failure of a governor? God will bless him now, abi?
How you guys think that Ikpeazu will trade his Senate position for APC is unimaginable. Wike is playing ping pong with you guys.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Jsucre(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goodmanamen:

Thus said the lord ,here is my sons obidient and yusful whom I have chosen. No evil shall dispute it.

Vote Peter obi
the voice of rising �
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Way4orward: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vote Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ezechi242: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:
Wike will obviously loose his relevance in the Niger Delta because of this selfish move. He wants to dime with the enemy of his people and still expect them to love him.

Note my word, Wike relevance will end after he leaves office, nobody will even reason him matter just like Uduaghan of Delta State. This man just shot himself on the foot for cheap pride.

Na lie bro...wike no go anywhere ...you think he is that stupid....He don learn him lesson from his brother amechi...remember they first said they met in France two montgs ago ....but it was all a lie....you think if it was true photos of the together would not have been flying all over the place ?...leave APC and lies bro..lol

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by IbadeHQ: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:

I said majority. Don't just rush to quote me, read first before you comment

I know what I'm saying.

You cannot be in Lagos and determine majority.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by gotnel: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
All meetings that are not holding to project Nigeria and Nigerians forward, all clandestine meetings to propagates few aristocratic rules will not materialise.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kitombo: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
APC and PDP can never get majority votes in Rivers state. It's on lockdown for LP; you can take that to the bank!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by CyberWolf: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Be done talk am before, if Obi no go win, make Tinubu win abeg…. North can’t rule for 16 years angry … The damage they’ve done will take years to repair and we can’t afford that. My only fear is that Tinubu is getting sickly and weak so North might be ruling by proxy sad
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Udumeh: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
What are they doing in London?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by annyz: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu is a place holder for Shettima.
Recent NBA conference proved something.
Only God gives and keep life.

Yaradua/GEJ in mind.

Know this and have peace
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by BentizilL: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:

Who are the enemy of his people? undecided
Tinubu? cheesy
So anybody that support Tinubu is an enemy of Niger Delta...
Hilarious people grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by happney65: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:

He doesn't want to make the mistake peter odili made. He wants to be in "power" after leaving "power"

Time will tell
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ImperialYoruba: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:

We'll see about that

Youths have nothing to loose. Wealthy Nigerians have a lot to loose, they will never allow someone intoxicated with zero-structure to preside over their wealth. Too risky to trust.

If you were a multi-billionaire would you entrust the economy of Nigeria to someone whose political platform lack tangibility? Put yourself in their shoes.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kwipay:

E shock you? Lolz. I always knew Jagaban has a surprise for everyone. It is not even this alone sef. He always plans well ahead. Expect shockers from the North and East also.. He did not make Lagos 20 times richer by been an idiot.. Eee fe laa! Awalokan!

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by juman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why meeting abroad?
Waste of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate