Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (53290 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by shineeye1: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
crackhouse:
Nigerians need to teach these politicians a lesson let them know that it's the people who select their leaders and not the leaders selecting leaders..
What nonsense. They left nigeria for another man's country just to have meeting? That's how they waste the nations resources.

Na the BULLIONaire sponsor the trip O
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ifihearam: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
APC propaganda
This morning you said France and now UK?lol

Plus or minus Wike, PDP will win Rivers state
Atiku the Unifier will be the next president of Nigeria

But if at all,we can also manage Tinubu but God forbid Obi.
Atiku has federal experience and achievements as a vice president. Tinubu has visible and tangilbe evidences as a former governor of LaGOS State..show me ONE achievement of Obi..you want to turn Nigeria to singapore or Dubai but cant change a small state like Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Greatlee54: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike just lost my respect
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why cant these mumu leaders meet in their own damn country and save the taxpayers some money. Bunch of clueless "leechders".
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by shineeye1: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
ifihearam:
APC propaganda
This morning you said France and now UK?lol

Plus or minus Wike, PDP will win Rivers state
Atiku the Unifier will be the next president of Nigeria

But if at all,we can also manage Tinubu but God forbid Obi.
Atiku has federal experience and achievements as a vice president. Tinubu has visible and tangilbe evidences as a former governor of LaGOS State..show me ONE achievement of Obi..you want to turn Nigeria to singapore or Dubai but cant change a small state like Anambra?

Confirmed Ignoramus! ONE achievement of Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by JealousCobra(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vixlot:

Confirmed by Vanguard

God Bless Incoming VP Shetima

God doesn't bless but rather punishes terrorist.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Alajiki(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences. Every rigging machinery will be resisted.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.

You wrote so well...but you spoilt it with the last line.

Which kain yeye Obi-Dirty?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
cockcrowatdawn:
Nigeria is where she is today because we elected an old and weak president.

Tinubu doesn't have the strength for such position as buhari have created a bigger job than he met for the incoming president.

I disagree with you...... Nigeria is where she is today because over 80% of Nigerians hate Nigeria........

You can only care for something you love rather than destroying it.......
Everybody that are contesting for a position in Nigeria is just for what they will collect from Nigeria instead of what they will give to Nigeria.......the same reason people accept jobs because of salary instead of their skills.....

How many Nigerian lady will accept a man without thinking of what to get from the man/ what the man has (in terms of money)? etc.........

How many country can survive the level of corruption/wickedness in this country?......
Nigerian problem is their mindset (poverty mindset), greed.......

How many of the countries we foolish Nigerians loot our money to will do same to Nigeria?........

Nigeria is where she is today because of the high level of poverty in the land, caused by the the greedy Nigerian irrespective of rich or poor, leaders or the lead.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by PurestBoy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
DearDealz:
Lies...
Makinde has been on vacation since two weeks ago

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-embarks-on-vacation-hands-over-to-deputy-first-time-in-three-years/

Isn't that why you should connect the dots?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Latestnewsline: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moment Bola Tinubu Jetting out (Video)

APC presidential candidate,Bola Ahmed Tinubu jetting out

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5cVGsO2mGA
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Vixlot: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
JealousCobra:

God doesn't bless but rather punishes terrorist.

IPOB TERRORISTS?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by CheapHomes1: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
na small e remain, your eye go soon clear

So your eye no go clear?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by richeeyo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

Just like Raila Odinga, Atiku is not meant to be a president

The only opportunity to even come second, he is making silly and avoidable mistakes upandan.

Anyway, as an Obidient we are happy
Crazy nigga grin grin
You happy cuz one down
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kunle75(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

Can this governor's force the voters not to vote for any candidate of their choice without inducing them i mean free and fair ooo.

Am just saying
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by akins088(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
So Tinubu is the enemy of the Igbos prospering in Lagos. And you want the yorubas to vote your Obi? Issokay
Kwipay:
Wike will obviously loose his relevance in the Niger Delta because of this selfish move. He wants to dime with the enemy of his people and still expect them to love him.

Note my word, Wike relevance will end after he leaves office, nobody will even reason him matter just like Uduaghan of Delta State. This man just shot himself on the foot for cheap pride.

Meanwhile, We Sell PayPal Funds Now At 550Naira/$... Kwitok.com/paypal

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by bonnyhope: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-meets-wike-makinde-ortom-in-london/

Wike is derailing

Rivers people will never vote apc

We are all OBIdients here
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ADBA3005(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin

Just like Raila Odinga, Atiku is not meant to be a president

The only opportunity to even come second, he is making silly and avoidable mistakes upandan.

Anyway, as an Obidient we are happy

For how long will you gullible obidients open your eyes?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Babastrong(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=loosecanon50 post=115993537]This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

One thing I know for sure, it's the youths who will determine the outcome of this election. I'm glad majority of the youths have decided to grow above ethnic, tribal and religious differences. Every rigging machinery will be resisted.

The result at the polls will shock a lot of people. The youths will vote wisely.

Obidatti2023 all the way.[ which youths are you refering to? Afonja muslim youths, hausa-fulani youths, or youths from zoo? These Biafra guys think they're wiser than nigerians. We have record of your name callings but we are waiting for election to kick off fully. E go clear for una yeye eyes. ]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ADBA3005(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election happens to be the most important election in the history of this country. There will be a lot of betrayals at the dying minute.

Obidatti2023 all the way.

Asiwere ni e; the sensible and pragmatic youths are behind Batishe!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by desiredhome: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
kunle75:

Can this governor's force the voters not to vote for any candidate of their choice without inducing them i mean free and fair ooo.

Am just saying
The man is confused, running from pilar to post.......
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Wilddove(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
The same thing Rotimi Amaechi did to Goodluck is what Wike will do to Atiku. Tinubu is there already, forget about social media bruhaha PO Is going no where. This i have seen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by ifihearam: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
shineeye1:

Confirmed Ignoramus! ONE achievement of Obi?

The rime you used to reply with insult would have been enough to prove me wrong
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by nero2face: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
na small e remain, your eye go soon clear
I had so many of ur types back 2014 at workplace, today I can tell u half of them are jobless due to Buhari bad govt... Am not wishing u bad though...but remember any bad choice u make today could affect u directly or indirectly later or sooner
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by hollywater: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
I can freely tell you that Wike and Otorm vote is already signed and it's for Obi. Don't question me on this.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kunle75(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
desiredhome:

The man is confused, running from pilar to post.......

Who are you referring to?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:
lol wicked wike should do quick and port to apc so that the nail he has been struggling to hammer into his coffin would be complete grin

Both Wike, Atiku, Tinubu, APC & PDP have failed Nigerians by sharing dollars between themselves to handle our affairs and we will show them the exit by May next year so far as the sun still shines down on all of us.

Peter Obi is a member of PDP untill three months ago

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by capnies: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
THIRD BIGGEST LIE AFTER THE GARDEN OF EDEN.
NO MATTER THE PROPAGANDA TINUBU I REPEAT TINUBU I REPEAT REPEAT TINUBU WILL NOT WIN ELECTION NEXT YEAR, STOP THE FOLLY.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL NIGERIANS ALL THE TIME, AND NOW THEY'VE SEEN THE LIGHT
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by porka: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Baba has gone to recharge battery for three weeks.

Just for a day's outing o.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by kunle75(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
nero2face:
I had so many of ur types back 2014 at workplace, today I can tell u half of them are jobless due to Buhari bad govt... Am not wishing u bad though...but remember any bad choice u make today could affect u directly or indirectly later or sooner

I can identify with you on this one,I was part of this stupid buhari supporters and I paid for it when I lost my job due to their bad policies.
Never again
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Conner44: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Miroslavv:

@ sucess001

Peter Obi is a member of PDP untill three months ago

Yes , until they started sharing dollars and buying voters openly and without shame when the country is in a dire situation
Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
ADBA3005:

Asiwere ni e; the sensible and pragmatic youths are behind Batishe!

Progressive and Intelligent Nigerian youths are willing and eager to work with Bola and Kasheem for a Prosperous Nigeria. May God bless our Children.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goodmanamen:
grin

Thus said the lord ,here is my sons obidient and yusful whom I have chosen. No evil shall dispute it.

Vote Peter obi

You are very biased in your statement. You said you have chosen obi which is good for you but why saying "vote Peter obi"?

Obi is your choice stay by it don't say or tell anyone vote obi bro that is no longer campaigning its a systematic persuative or trying to coin people into your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.