Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls (5431 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Potbellyman(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Op might be onto something here
Case study OBO an Alpha male
he has 3 girls 1 boy
It was when he was the happiest, head over hills that got him Ifi grin

My opinion

8 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Potbellyman:
Op might be onto something here
Case study OBO an Alpha male
he has 3 girls 1 boy
It was when he was the happiest, head over hills that got him Ifi grin

My opinion
I was about to say it grin grin
It was when he started worshipping chioma, singing songs for her.
That is when he got Male child

When he was acting hard man alpha male thats when he had 3 girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Starboytwo(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmm.

Na to dey simp for my babe whenever she get belle be that, cuz na boy I want.

Nothing bad in simping for just 9 months pere. Abi tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Starboytwo:
Hmmm.

Na to dey simp for my babe whenever she get belle be that, cuz na boy I want.

Nothing bad in simping for just 9 months pere. Abi tongue
If u want boy, act simpish and soft
If you want girl act macho and masculine

It is something you do from the time you sex with her and impregnate her
Till when Doctor confirm gender of baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
There is sense in this nonsense though. The strong men I know personally all have daughters while the mumu simps that I know have sons. In fact, my uncle who is a well known alpha male is still struggling to have a son after giving birth to three daughters already. Will this make me become a simp? For where.
grin

No to simping.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2022
ritzyvic1:
OP you presented few anecdotal evidences to back your theory which is quite insufficient giving that we are now living in jet and computer age and not in Socrates or Pluto era.

However, I guess it shouldn't be totally dismissed as fallacy. You need to collect the data of many more couples to increase the statistical power. Likewise many confounding factors like genetics, environment, nutrition etc needs to be ruled
Succinct and apt.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Connected1: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
For a male child to be born, the man must exude femine love and energy to his wife.
When 2 feminine energy combone the result is a,Male Child

For a female child to be born, the man must show masculine love and energy to his wife.
When masculine energy combine with feminine energy the result is a Female Child.

That is why many macho strong masculine Alpha males give birth to Girls

While Men that are soft and feminine towaeds their wife give birth to Boys.
If you are a guy it means your father was soft to your mother during that period.
If you are a girl it means your father waz an alpha male to your mother during that period.

You might be right.

I know a workaholic at work and he has 5 girls, he tried again and it's a girl again.

While those not as strong as him, give birth to boys like it's their birthright, some even twins.

Your theory may be correct.

5 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Ok12345(f): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
I know a man in my compound, his wife can't even look at his face or say pim in his presence, he has 3 girls.
Meanwhile ,
My mom's brother, who usually treats his wife after 10yrs of marriage like doll baby, infact we call him woman wrapper has 2 twin boys and the last child too is a boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Kutunban: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blacknote:

What is the result when masculine energy combines with another masculine energy

Female
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Kutunban: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Proof - Trust me, my guy, I sabi.

While there is truth to the statement, the situation is anecdotal. Most male athletes have female children on the regular. Those are peak humans. If peak humans are getting one result then it surely is the norm. I still have no idea how Arnold The Terminator was able to birth boys.

Read about him, he's not really a dominant Alpha.

El-rufai has boys people think he is the alpha, but people rarely know about his wife the real OG of Kaduna.

Jay-Z, Kanye, Davido have females, David produce a boy because he showed so much love and attention to chioma if you've been on media during their escaped.

I find the OP assertion interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kutunban:

El-rufai has boys people think he is the alpha, but people rarely know about his wife the real OG of Kaduna.

Jay-Z, Kanye, Davido have females, David produce a boy because he showed so much love and attention to chioma if you've been on media during their escaped.

Obi cubana showers his wife with excess love
He has 4 boys grin
El rufai is a simp to his wife. He got boys
Swizz bestz is a simp to his wife Alicia keys. They have 2 boys
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Kutunban: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Obi cubana showers his wife with excess love
He has 4 boys grin grin

Yeah! You mentioned it above.

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kutunban:

Yeah! You mentioned it above.
See how swizz beatz shower love on Alicia keys They have 2 boys
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Blacknote: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kutunban:

Female
How? Positive with positive is positive in mathematics or spirituality.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
There is sense in this nonsense though. The strong men I know personally all have daughters while the mumu simps that I know have sons. In fact, my uncle who is a well known alpha male is still struggling to have a son after giving birth to three daughters already. Will this make me become a simp? For where.
Sha get ready to born plenty Girls grin grin
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by jamesperales: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
While looking through the list of free dating sites in Europe, lesbian sex chat you’ll see many similarities in their working principles. For example, the majority of services need registration. In other words, you should sign up for the platform by providing personal data like username, email, gender, age, and password. Of course, some projects allow not registering, but they are mostly social dating-based networks for chatting rather than dating.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheirFADA:

you dey there where dem dey exude the soft romantic energy to their wives abi?
They exude soft romantic energy to their female fans..
Which means they do more soft energy to their wives
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Flamethehussler: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheirFADA:

you dey there where dem dey exude the soft romantic energy to their wives abi?

grin lmao
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by meobizy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kutunban:

I. do. not. fucking. care.

Hormone therapy can change alphas to whatever is the word people use now and vice versa. Estrogen injections will easily subdue a male’s testosterone levels to make him birth a son, while the right amount of testosterone will birth him female children. Science is the new God. Bleep nature.

3 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by YeePeyHaa: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't know much about humans but for crocodiles I watched a documentary on NATGEO and the commentator said it's heat that determines the baby s sex, if there is too much heat it will be female, but if there is less heat, then it will be male

May be such may apply for human too, don't know Sha!

2 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Kantebets(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

They exude soft romantic energy to their female fans..
Which means they do more soft energy to their wives
what will happen if every male chooses to become alpha?
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by FeliciaOja(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
There might be some truth in this
SultanOfPuna:
For a male child to be born, the man must exude femine love and energy to his wife.
When 2 feminine energy combone the result is a,Male Child

For a female child to be born, the man must show masculine love and energy to his wife.
When masculine energy combine with feminine energy the result is a Female Child.

That is why many macho strong masculine Alpha males give birth to Girls

While Men that are soft and feminine towaeds their wife give birth to Boys.
If you are a guy it means your father was soft to your mother during that period.
If you are a girl it means your father waz an alpha male to your mother during that period.

Below is picture of Rodney Coleman
The world top Bodybuilder
He is a macho man and Alpha male
Below are his 4 daughters.. No boy grin

My theory is 100% correct.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Either every Nairalander don dey bring select cases from their villages and communities or OP don create sock puppet accounts to back him theory. This forum can never change for one day. Lol.
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kantebets:
what will happen if every male chooses to become alpha?

Every male can not be Alpha. Its impossible
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Blessings27(f): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blacknote:

What is the result when masculine energy combines with another masculine energy
Dem go born "Bobrisky"
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessings27:

Dem go born "Bobrisky"
No its not bobrisky, they will give birth to a baby girl
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Sweetvie: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
@op is something
Where did you get this ur theory from? I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Dangrace01: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omo
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by InfinityFabric: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
This sultan is drunk.

Can u define Alpha Male ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
All of una dey craze angry

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by mayor1814: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
..." wonder why playaz are blessed with precious beautiful daughters..."

Nasir "NAS" Jones, in one of his hit rap songs. His first child is a girl from his relationship with Kelis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by UcheforGod(f): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
And Ned Nwoko showed feminine love to Regina and they gave birth to two boys. Interesting...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Why I Would Never Woo An Imbe'cile Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.