Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls (5378 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2022
For a male child to be born, the man must exude femine love and energy to his wife.
When 2 feminine energy combone the result is a,Male Child

For a female child to be born, the man must show masculine love and energy to his wife.
When masculine energy combine with feminine energy the result is a Female Child.

That is why many macho strong masculine Alpha males give birth to Girls

While Men that are soft and feminine towaeds their wife give birth to Boys.
If you are a guy it means your father was soft to your mother during that period.
If you are a girl it means your father waz an alpha male to your mother during that period.

Below is picture of Coleman
The world top Bodybuilder
He is a macho man and Alpha male
Below are his 4 daughters.. No boy grin

My theory is 100% correct.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Here are some Scientifc proofs

Ok12345:
I know a man in my compound, his wife can't even look at his face or say pim in his presence, he has 3 girls.
Meanwhile ,
My mom's brother, who usually treats his wife after 10yrs of marriage like doll baby, infact we call him woman wrapper has 2 twin boys and the last child too is a boy.

Potbellyman:
Op might be onto something here
Case study OBO an Alpha male
he has 3 girls 1 boy
It was when he was the happiest, head over hills that got him Ifi grin

My opinion

Nonexisting:
There is sense in this nonsense though. The strong men I know personally all have daughters while the mumu simps that I know have sons. In fact, my uncle who is a well known alpha male is still struggling to have a son after giving birth to three daughters already. Will this make me become a simp? For where.

Connected1:

You might be right.

I know a workaholic at work and he has 5 girls, he tried again and it's a girl again.

While those not as strong as him, give birth to boys like it's their birthright, some even twins.

Your theory may be correct.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Examples of Masculine men and kids

1. Putin = only has 2 girls
2. Silvester stallion= 4 girls
3. Usman ufc - girl
4. Kobe bryant- girls
5. Eminem - 1 girl
4. Travis scott- 1 girl
5. Buhari - 4 girls
6. Obama- 2 girls
7. Bill clinton- 1 girl

Examples of men that exude soft romantic energy to their wives. The romance guys
They give birth to boys

1.Wizkid - 3 boys
2.Banky - boy
3. Fela kuti- boys
4.Tbillz- boy
5. Obi Cubana- 4 boys
6. Kizz daniels - 2 twin boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by siofra(f): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
For a male child to be born, the man must exude femine love and energy to his wife.
When 2 feminine energy combone the redult is a,Male Child

For a female child to be born, the man must exude masculine love and energy to his wife.
When masculine energy combine with feminine energy the result is a Female Child.

Science right now

38 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Blacknote: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When 2 feminine energy combone the redult is a,Male Child

For a female child to be born, the man must exude masculine love and energy to his wife.

What is the result when masculine energy combines with another masculine energy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:

Science right now
Science can't explain spiritual energy.
Thats why doctor can't explain how some patients survive cancer.
Everything you see, this world and universe operate under the laws of +ve and -ve
Sex is an interxhange of spiritual energy

A man with feminine energy has sex with a feminine woman. The result will be a Male child.
-ve(feminine) + -ve(feminine) = +ve (boy)

A man with Masculine energy has sex with a feminine woman. The result will be Girl child
+ve(masculine) + -ve(feminine) = -ve (girls)

A man with Masculine energy has sex with a woman with masculine energy.The result will be a Girl Child
+ve(masculine) + -ve(masculine) = -ve (girls)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Blacknote:

A Man with maculine energy sex a Girl with masculine energy the result will be Girl child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by VeryWickedMan: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Blacknote:

Bobrisky

15 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Practical sense
If you want to give birth to girl
Show masculine alpha male energy
If your wife exude feminine energy you will born girl child.

If you want male child
Exude feminine soft loverboy romantic energy to your wife. Spoil her with gifts, worship her be a simp.
When this femine energy in men mix with a womans feminine energy during sex the result will be a Male Child.

6 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2022
I lived with my uncle for 3 years and in those 3 years. His wife gave birth 3 times.
First child was a Boy
I remember how he was such a romantic and he will biy her anything. He spoilt her and was doing everything she asked him to do.
He exude feminine energy early on in his marriage and his wife is very feminie.
The result was their first son a boy.

Second child was a Girl
During this period, my uncle was feeling the burnt of economy and stress with work
He began to become very masculine with her.
This period he began acting as an Alpha male
His masculine energy mixed with her feminie energy lead to them having a 2nd child a girl.

Third child was a Girl
At this point, my uncle got more and more masculine and alpha male. He was working all night, coming home late, scolding his wife.
He became authoritarian
His wife then started shouting back and exhibiting masculine energy.
Both would fight sometimes and all
His maculine energy mixed with his wifes masculine energy lead to them having their last child a girl.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Obmama always worship his wife, yet he has two girls. This case study is 0.

12 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Reminderz: 4:25am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
this guy case study ehn grin

lol I don't even know if I should agree or disagree with him... grin

well Obama might be worshipping/showing love or attachment to his wife in public, but not private.

but OP, positive + positive is suppose to be positive naa... so masculine energy + masculine energy = positive (boy) grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Sucre6: 5:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Blacknote:

I love your way of reasoning, don't mind op, he's so delusional grin

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Need to see the science behind this
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by ERCROSS(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2022
This OP is the most high

3 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by meobizy(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Proof - Trust me, my guy, I sabi.

While there is truth to the statement, the situation is anecdotal. Most male athletes have female children on the regular. Those are peak humans. If peak humans are getting one result then it surely is the norm. I still have no idea how Arnold The Terminator was able to birth boys.

8 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by wisdomkid: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2022
This is one of the worst fact I've ever seen. Man! and OP is so invested with this point.

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by TheirFADA: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Examples of men that exude soft romantic energy to their wives. They give birth to boys

1.Wizkid - 3 boys
2.Banky - boy
3.Tekno
4.Tbillz- boy
5. Obi Cubana- 4 boys
6. Kizz daniels - 2 twin boys

you dey there where dem dey exude the soft romantic energy to their wives abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by TheirFADA: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Examples of Masculine men and kids

1. Putin = only has 2 girls
2. Silvester stallion= 4 girls
3. Usman ufc - girl
4. Kobe bryant- girls
5. Eminem - 1 girl
4. Travis scott- 1 girl
5. Buhari - 4 girls
6. Obama- 2 girls
7. Bill clinton- 1 girl

You're making a very big mistake
Because someone is in a powerful position or a celebrity, or has an athletic or muscular body doesn't mean he's an Alpha Male

You even get mind, open mouth call obama an Alpha male
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Tboymessiah(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Thank God for IVF
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by biddostandard: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Nah egbo cause all this

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Nonexisting: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2022
There is sense in this nonsense though. The strong men I know personally all have daughters while the mumu simps that I know have sons. In fact, my uncle who is a well known alpha male is still struggling to have a son after giving birth to three daughters already. Will this make me become a simp? For where.

12 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Obama is an Alpha male
The masculine energy that A President of America has is too strong.
You are the leader of the world
That is a high level of masculinity rewyured for that job

5 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
THIS IS PROOF THAT MY THEORY IS CORRECT
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Reminderz:

this guy case study ehn grin

lol I don't even know if I should agree or disagree with him... grin

but OP, positive + positive is suppose to be positive naa... so masculine energy + masculine energy = positive (boy) grin
Positive plus Positive is Negative
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2022
wisdomkid:
This is one of the worst fact I've ever seen. Man! and OP is so invested with this point.
Proof me wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by Starkz9898(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2022
thanks for making me have a good laugh �
Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2022
TheirFADA:

You're making a very big mistake
Because someone is in a powerful position or a celebrity, or has an athletic or muscular body doesn't mean he's an Alpha Male

You even get mind, open mouth call obama an Alpha male
lol
Just because obama smiles a lot
That man is a pure Alpha male
Presidents are usually Alpha male
Because they LEAD and dominate and have power.
Just look at putin, he has 2 daughters only

6 Likes

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Sucre6:

I love your way of reasoning, don't mind op, he's so delusional grin
That is what they said when Galileo Gallile said that the Earth is round..
They called him crazy
200 years later, he was right..
Anytime someone bring out unknown knowledge, people will call him Mad
They called Jesus mad for his teachings
So im not suprised if you call me mad.
Anything humans can't understand, they call it Mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by chidiebere2020(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Some people are ignorant here, although I'm not a doctor,

A man's sperm contains y and x chromosome,
Y is feminine X is masculine,

If deposit sperm in a woman which contains both y an x

Y chromosome which is feminine can survive in a woman body for up to 5 days in search of egg to fertilize, while X dies within hrs If it didn't catch egg immediately,

If u want to have a male child is very simple just wait immediately her period stop, by then her body will be active, put in the akamu

90 percent chance of a male child,

Since X chromosome swin faster it will catch egg immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Strong Men Give Birth To ONLY Girls by ritzyvic1(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
OP you presented few anecdotal evidences to back your theory which is quite insufficient giving that we are now living in jet and computer age and not in Socrates or Pluto era.

However, I guess it shouldn't be totally dismissed as fallacy. You need to collect the data of many more couples to increase the statistical power. Likewise many confounding factors like genetics, environment, nutrition etc needs to be ruled

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.