Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates (39410 Views)

Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? / FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by mozona(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Better
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by Kenmatt(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2022
It's not even fashionable.

It has a criminal undertone.

It should be stopped ASAP.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by kay29000(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2022
okezuoemmanue:
007 loading in Nija

Lol! I was about to say same thing... Goldfinger things.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by gosmoney(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
mustyabang:
Commot body jor , focus on armed robbery, kidnapping and incessant extortion of motorists, thank you.
u be Mumu dis one and arm robber watin be d different
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by Successkay12(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:
It can only be used for crime as no responsible adult needs two vehicle licenses for one car in Nigeria.

U make sense dear. Don't mind does people writing trash up there

1 Like

Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by sulex947(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Kurumaru:
This is Flimsy abeg, pls go after the real threats, the Bokos, the kidnappers etc...
what if the kidnapper escaped with his victim by deploying tactics
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Peoples father's, mothers, children, brothers and sisters are still in custody of kidnappers in Kaduna after several months. Police did not see those ones to go after
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:
It can only be used for crime as no responsible adult needs two vehicle licenses for one car in Nigeria.

What has stopped the same police from going after bandits in the north
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by uvie66: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Kurumaru:
This is Flimsy abeg, pls go after the real threats, the Bokos, the kidnappers etc...
they leave them abi...it is this same people that graduate to armed robbery and kidnapping
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by uvie66: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so they should leave them because they are tackling bandits in the north east, if your poking steal meat for pot you leave am abi.... small small he will start stealing money from your wallet, then from your wallet to full blown armed robbery.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by olisaEze(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Every State command has a Police PRO. Look for the State in the North which is of utmost concern to you and ask the PRO this question!grin
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by uvie66: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:
Peoples father's, mothers, children, brothers and sisters are still in custody of kidnappers in Kaduna after several months. Police did not see those ones to go after
.....most hard core kidnappers were juvenile delinquent.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by asanausana91: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Other countries have passed this stage in terms of technology but Nigeria have decided to remain backward. Instead of going after bandits and Fulani herdsmen, they're going after the producers of plate number.

Abeg We need a visionary leader like PO to get this country working again
Ipob just killed a major in Anambra but you and your useless Peter Obi did not see anything wrong.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by Olumaeme: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2022
This people are not serious.

Most government vehicles have 2 numbers. The registered number when the vehicle was bought and the government issued plate number.
I work in the non profit sector and we have FG plate number for all vehicles in our fleet. Sometimes, you remove the FG number when traveling to high risk regions in the South East like Anambra where IPOB are attacking government properties. If you are in the north, you can use the FG number. Probably this one just used a technology that help them change it without having to remove.

Nothing special.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by uvie66: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2022
gosmoney:
u be Mumu dis one and arm robber watin be d different
my brother the thing weak me some people medulla oblongata dey shallow and myopic
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by SolarEngr(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Good one.

This kind innovation should be used in movies only.

1 Like

Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by nedekid: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Princebest:
I watched the video somewhere yesterday and I just smiled.

Nigerians are talented, no doubt but I just wonder why out talent is mostly used dubiously.

I pray we soon have a government that helps us channel our abilities to good and positive uses only, by creating conducive and rewarding atmosphere for talent to thrive.

How does this concern Nigerian talent?
This device has been on aliexpress as far back as 10 years ago.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by arantess: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Minjim:
What's exactly the motive behind this ?
Honestly I think putting this online was stupid and counter productive....this invention is not even new, maybe in Nigeria I dunno

Watch as police and all security agents start wasting more time scrutinizing plate numbers
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by arantess: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Olumaeme:
This people are not serious.

Most government vehicles have 2 numbers. The registered number when the vehicle was bought and the government issued plate number.
I work in the non profit sector and we have FG plate number for all vehicles in our fleet. Sometimes, you remove the FG number when traveling to high risk regions in the South East like Anambra where IPOB are attacking government properties. If you are in the north, you can use the FG number. Probably this one just used a technology that help them change it without having to remove.

Nothing special.

Including bornu and north east?
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by GamalNasser: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Phygo:
Naija brain na follow come

You believe that stuff was made here ? cheesy..it's from china
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:

Every State command has a Police PRO. Look for the State in the North which is of utmost concern to you and ask the PRO this question!grin

Did you contact the Police PRO of any state before you made this comment that "It can only be used for crime as no responsible adult needs two vehicle licenses for one car in Nigeria"?
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
uvie66:
.....most hard core kidnappers were juvenile delinquent.

How is that relevant to my comment
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by PrinceGallant: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria! Why are we like this?

But the plate number is not rotating, rather it is flipping. Correct word is flipping not rotating.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
uvie66:
so they should leave them because they are tackling bandits in the north east, if your poking steal meat for pot you leave am abi.... small small he will start stealing money from your wallet, then from your wallet to full blown armed robbery.

Offpoint....What has stopped the same police from going after bandits in the north?
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by femicyrus(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Other countries have passed this stage in terms of technology but Nigeria have decided to remain backward. Instead of going after bandits and Fulani herdsmen, they're going after the producers of plate number.

Abeg We need a visionary leader like PO to get this country working again
Pls, what was the vision of obi for anambra state when he was the governor?

At least that of tinubu is now visible to all in Lagos
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by olisaEze(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you contact the Police PRO of any state before you made this comment that "It can only be used for crime as no responsible adult needs two vehicle licenses for one car in Nigeria"?

My friend, stop trying to be clever by a half! Why will a vehicle registered to one owner require another registration?? Stay on point, ur question was about crime in the north, which has nothing to do with the topic or revolving number plates. If u have an issue with the NPF in the north, take it up with the state police command or write a petition to the IGP, that is my suggestion.
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by laiza(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
To deceive highway patrol men and road safety officials.
Minjim:
What's exactly the motive behind this ?
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
the wilful stupidity of people baffles me sometimes, must you post everything online for Godsake
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by Blackdisciple(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Always vowing , they will vow that heads will roll and nothing, they will vow that they will kill all terrorists nothing... so who cares
Re: Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates by CheapHomes1: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:

My friend, stop trying to be clever by a half! Why will a vehicle registered to one owner require another registration?? Stay on point, ur question was about crime in the north, which has nothing to do with the topic or revolving number plates. If u have an issue with the NPF in the north, take it up with the state police command or write a petition to the IGP, that is my suggestion.

We are saying the same thing. Did you contact the Police PRO of any state before you made this comment that "It can only be used for crime as no responsible adult needs two vehicle licenses for one car in Nigeria"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.