Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides (6831 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i have not idea that you are this much a coward.

here is you chance to win a soul for Jesus, the king of kings of this world, you are dragging your feet as if you a pregnant woman going to the labor room.

how is hadith accepted to be correct? first it must never disagree with the Quran, because Muhammad [as] whose words are hadith cant disagree with the Quran.

so if you are to present a hadith that goes against wat the Quran says on a subject matter we know that it is a fabrication.

when hadith agrees with the Quran, we then look at other matters that hadith is weighed on; chain of narration, how many times is reported, people in the chain, their memory, their honesty, their possibility to be present at the place and time of the hadith. for example, a person from madina can not say that he was present when the messenger [as] informed people in makka that he journeyed to jerusalem and further to heavens and return that same day. if such an ansar were to say i was in makka, one must know that the chain is weak, even though the event happened that chain must be disregarded.

the Quran is enough to flog you with, because the event that you are speaking about is a future event, and Allah is the All Knowing to all future, and the Quran is His Book, where Muhammad [as] is primarily informed to inform his companions [ra] and in turn as he explained compose a hadith which they pass on from generation to generation, even to this generation.

we know that not all Bukhari is authentic and he didnt collect all hadith, hence it will be at best a secondary source as explanation of the First and Primary source, the Quran. should the explanation be different? no. when there is difference you hold on to the absolute source and discard the explanation that is against the absolute source.

i know this is not going to be something you will do since you take the opinion of Paul over the possible statement of Jesus.

before i post the verses of Surah Maryam to shame your weak mind, I am posting from Surah Anbiya first where Allah speaks about you in your current state, and I pray that He will guide you and your entire family away from this state. Amin.

Surah Ambiyya: 21;5 But they say, "[The revelation is but] a mixture of false dreams; rather, he has invented it; rather, he is a poet. So let him bring us a sign just as the previous [messengers] were sent [with miracles]."
21:6 Not a [single] city which We destroyed believed before them, so will they believe?
21:7 And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know.
21:8 And We did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal [on earth].
21:9 Then We fulfilled for them the promise, and We saved them and whom We willed and destroyed the transgressors.
21:10 We have certainly sent down to you a Book in which is your mention. Then will you not reason?
21:11 And how many a city which was unjust have We shattered and produced after it another people.
21:12 And when its inhabitants perceived Our punishment, at once they fled from it.
21:13 [Some angels said], "Do not flee but return to where you were given luxury and to your homes - perhaps you will be questioned."
21:14 They said, "O woe to us! Indeed, we were wrongdoers."
21:15 And that declaration of theirs did not cease until We made them [as] a harvest [mowed down], extinguished [like a fire].
21:16 And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.
21:17 Had We intended to take a diversion, We could have taken it from [what is] with Us - if [indeed] We were to do so.
21:18 Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe.
21:19 To Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those near Him are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, nor do they tire.
21:20 They exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken.
21:21 Or have men taken for themselves gods from the earth who resurrect [the dead]?
21:22 Had there been within the heavens and earth gods besides Allah , they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah , Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.
21:23 He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.
21:24 Or have they taken gods besides Him? Say, [O Muhammad], "Produce your proof. This [Qur'an] is the message for those with me and the message of those before me." But most of them do not know the truth, so they are turning away.
21:25 And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me."
21:26 And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants
21:27 They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command.
21:28 He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive.
21:29 And whoever of them should say, "Indeed, I am a god besides Him"- that one We would recompense with Hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers. . . .

21;38 .And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
21:39 If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not avert the Fire from their faces or from their backs and they will not be aided,
21:40 Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved.
21:41 And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by what they used to ridicule.
21:42 Say, "Who can protect you at night or by day from the Most Merciful?" But they are, from the remembrance of their Lord, turning away.
21:43 Or do they have gods to defend them other than Us? They are unable [even] to help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.
21:44 But, [on the contrary], We have provided good things for these [disbelievers] and their fathers until life was prolonged for them. Then do they not see that We set upon the land, reducing it from its borders? So it is they who will overcome?
21:45 Say, "I only warn you by revelation." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are warned.
21:46 And if [as much as] a whiff of the punishment of your Lord should touch them, they would surely say, "O woe to us! Indeed, we have been wrongdoers.". . .

21;91 And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.
21;92 this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.
21:93 And [yet] they divided their affair among themselves, [but] all to Us will return. . . .
21;98 Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.
21:99 Had these [false deities] been [actual] gods, they would not have come to it, but all are eternal therein.
21:100 For them therein is heavy sighing, and they therein will not hear. . . .

21;104 The Day when We will fold the heaven like the folding of a [written] sheet for the records. As We began the first creation, We will repeat it. [That is] a promise binding upon Us. Indeed, We will do it.
21:105 And We have already written in the book [of Psalms] after the [previous] mention that the land [of Paradise] is inherited by My righteous servants.
21:106 Indeed, in this [Qur'an] is notification for a worshipping people.
21:107 And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.
21:108 Say, "It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so will you be Muslims [in submission to Him]?"
21:109 But if they turn away, then say, "I have announced to [all of] you equally. And I know not whether near or far is that which you are promised.
21:110 Indeed, He knows what is declared of speech, and He knows what you conceal.

When you are ready to go to Surah Maryam, I shall start from verse 63 all the way to 72 so that you see that Allah promise all mankind will come near to hellfire, but only all disbelievers and then the muslim hypocrites and some with need for bury but not muslims will enter it.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^

Muhammad's words are not from GOD and the QURAN is not a Miracle, EDUCATE yourselves.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lying Donkey:

Maryam ko, Abudu ni!

You thought I didn't know enough to buttress my assertion and kept screaming Chapter 3 alone, abi? I have read your Koran at least 12 times. At LEAST! But you don't have to believe me _ just try me. And we don't "lie" for "gods".

We will still visit other issues O - I am tired of you people exposing ignorance as knowledge and God grant me time - you wil slink away like the liar you are. But shut up and I will leave you alone

The only thing you can do is say the Arabic is different which will only prove you a greatter liartr since it was YOUR people that translated it
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

ANYWAY, I was speaking to the right windbag. For those who have "understanding", Paradise is being as it were, in the presence of God, feeling His Grace, filled by His Glory. There is another paradise description which is confused as paradise as the previous but refers to heaven, the "true" as it were, above of heavenly beings.
so Adam was not in the presence of God?

funny how you reason! so the paradise you call "eden" was not made by God? or did your God made a mistake for making eden physical paradise?

Which is where you people miss it - being blinded by your delusions, you refuse to educate yourselves. What you do is sit in idiocy revelling in your low IQs and thinking that what a true God wants is for you to hit head against ground. Even Muhammad himself told you to go to those who are your "betters - "learned men, Jews and Christians, people who apply themselves to study and reasoning" OR DIDN'T HE? Why because he knew they (we) educate ourselves before talking.
you are so ignorant,i really dont know how you find your way to the web.

the learned" refered to are no christian or jewish men.they refer to the learned of the ummah starting with the 12 Imams (as).a hadith exist to make it clear.the hadith tells us that a time will come when a muslim scholar is of higher rank than the prophets of the children of Israel (Jacob).

we hit our heads on the ground because Jesus also did:

Matthew 26:39

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship,let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;

Job 1:20
At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship

And why did he feel you need education? Because, AS HE HIMSELF (allah) DESCRIBED YOU, you are IGNORANT unwilling-to-learn goatish brutish animals, best compared to "what" - "DONKEYS"! Your own books say that and you should take that advice and stop showing the empty spaces between your ears. The fact that your own religion points you to the truth will reveal to you that you have NO excuse on the judgement day.

Paradise is "God's presence" and not a physical place- its like saying an "org.asm" is the space between Hajiya "Mrs sweetnectar"s legs rathe than whereever you experience it - I know that example will hit home since that is your life ambition

you're foolish because while you misinterprete verses in the Quran,as christians do best even with their bible,you forget what is contained in the bible and what your "Lord and saviour" refered to you:

WICKED AND ADULTEROUS

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

SNAKES

Matthew 23:33
“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

SATAN
Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^

Logic please, the above makes no logic.

Educate yourself - thanks !!!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^ arguing with these people can make someeone blow a gasket from laughter. So Jesus rebuking pharisees, sinners and correcting His Disciples was "talking" to the Christian person?

Jesus praying means He faced east or beat His head on the floor 5 times etc?

I resign

@Frosbel:

Which one is worse in your estimation? These "donkeys" or our "Christian" goats? cheesy
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
cheesy

Where are they? Trolling Al-Taqiyah sites looking for lies or ways to distract from the truth, ehn?

I have other things to do, abeg!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^  So Jesus rebuking pharisees, sinners and correcting His Disciples was "talking" to the Christian person?
so Muhammad (sa) asking his followers to seek knowledge,means all muslims are ignorant?

the fact remains that the bible talks about men of God who "hit their heads" on the ground and also kneeled down.whether it was one time or ten times is irrelevant.we do it more often just the way the men of God did it and taught us.

muslims used to face the temple in Jerusalem.in the bible Daniel and David also did.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
The point is he told you to see the knowledge that will clarify things to you from JEWS & CHRISTIANS!

And you stating the rubbish you have done here shows you need it. And, even if Jesus was abusing His followers by telling them them were being "used" by the devil and thus, were effectively "devil" (since it was the devil's character showing), at least He taught them to seek good things and be good. Not to change wives anyhow or search for sex in "paradise" or sleep with babies or "thigh" them!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ arguing with these people can make someeone blow a gasket from laughter. So Jesus rebuking pharisees, sinners and correcting His Disciples was "talking" to the Christian person?

I resign

@Frosbel:

Which one is worse in your estimation? These "donkeys" or our "Christian" goats? cheesy

Hmm, to be honest even though I did not want to use the word goats, the bible does mention goats, those stubborn Christians who refuse to obey Christ , instead they worship money and men.

But lets not call Muslims donkeys, I should say 'blind' will be a better word or even 'misled'.

They are in our prayers .
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
@nuclear mumu

please show me the verse in the Quran where we are told we should seek knowledge from the Jews and Christians?

the Quran says:

"Verily, this Quran guides (humanity) to that which is most just."[Noble Quran 17:9]
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Nuclearboy: « #95 on: Today at 01:44:04 PM »
[Quote[I "get" small time for you today sef! Where is the boastful windbag that said I should "demand" what I want from the fanatical lying follower of a lie?

What does Surah 19:71 & 72 say -"There is NONE of you that shall NOT go there (hell) - this is the judgement your lord has purposed! Then we shall saver those who fear allah and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees"[quote][/Quote]I need for you to tell us that 'you' does not include Christian because the whole story is coming just right about now:

Maryam
19;63 That is Paradise, which We give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearing of Allah .

19:64 [Gabriel said], "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful -
19:65 Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"

19:66 And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
19:67 [b]Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?[/b]
19:68 So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees
19:69 Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
19:70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
19:71 And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
19:72 Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
19:73 And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"

[Quote]So, tell me NOW what is "purposed" for you, windbag?[/Quote]hopefully with you can read verses 63 which speaks about believers in Allah and Paradise for them, then 66 to 68 talking all men; disbelievers in verse 66 and all men in 67 and man and jinn in 68, which includes muslims and non muslims [please argue yourself out of it. i want to read your effort. it will be classical for www nairaland style. you will reinforce the opinion of the world. you will be a true son of the soil]. verse 69 speaks about those who are against Allah, unfortunately, today you are in that group [may Allah guide you heart away from such a group Amin]. now read verse 71 in any way that please you, including blocking your mind from reality of it.

[Quote]But wait - let me even go further. What does verses 68 & 69 say? "We (allah) shall gather them together and also the devils; then we shall bring them round hell on their knees. Then indeed we shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion"[/Quote]the them includes every human being, male or female. that means, Jesus [as], his mother, his grandmother, etc.

[Quote]From the above, where is allah himself if not insid the fire with you windbags dragging you after himself inside hellfire?
You don see where Bible talk of God Almighty or Jesus inside fire before?[/Quote] it again with your ostrich head syndrome. but what we find in the bible is biblical God walking in the garden of eden looking for hidden Adam and Eve. What we also read is a regretting God. what we also see is God is afraid of humans building mere towers; then pyramid, and many towers have been build since the God that feared instead of expected God that must be feared.

[Quote]Don't vex me today please - just generally listen to Frosbel because he is only showing you truth. Meanwhile, we know your problem is fear - Surah 5:101 " O ye who believe (Muslims). Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble"! Wetin them dey fear to insist that you should not seek the truth? Ehn? Answer me, windbag![/Quote]by this we are given ease in our religious and worldly affairs.

[Quote]Compare to Jesus "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"[/Quote]give me the truth between the Yahweh is 1 by the Jews or Yahweh changed to Jehovah and he became 3 by christian's trinity? you want more since God is not the Author of confusion?. shall we talk about i have finished all that you asked me do at the dinner table versus it is finished on the cross after the dinner table finish? which finish is finish and which one not the true finish? how about i am a lamb turning the other cheek versus i bring sword and not peace? how about I will be back before all of you 12 die versus i am not returning even after 2,000 years? how about dont call a fool and hell fire awaits who ever say that versus you are a fool, nuclearboy? how about another comforter will be sent by God, who will only say what he heard from God is now God Himself as the Holy Ghost [i remember alethea saying ghost is spirit. but aren't prophets spirits coming forth from God as messenger to man? are angels not spirits, too, and so is the devil, spirit?] let me stop, but i have tons of the truth that will set you free if you can get it.

[Quote]MY DESIRE - since the above is proof you cannot avoid hell if you follow Islam, is that, just please shut up and stop posting the long pointless senseless annoying monologues you post. Any post that is more than 5 lines is hereby banned from YOU!
Happy now? And I never start - cos I educated myself unlike "DONKEYS"![/Quote]if what you wrote is education, the one who paid for it must have thrown the school fee into atlantic ocean. he needs to put a cone on your head and show like that to your teacher who stole from him and demand his wealth back, even if he has to exchanged you for the 2 bits paid. if it was a mint, there would have been a world of difference.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Frosbel; « #105 on: Today at 02:39:17 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nuclearboy on Today at 02:13:41 PM

I resign

@Frosbel:

Which one is worse in your estimation? These "donkeys" or our "Christian" goats? Cheesy

Hmm, to be honest even though I did not want to use the word goats, the bible does mention goats[b], those stubborn Christians who refuse to obey Christ , instead they worship money and men.[/b]

But lets not call Muslims donkeys, I should say 'blind' will be a better word or even 'misled'.

They are in our prayers .[/Quote]aren't you ashamed that you are worshiping human being like you, the man called Jesus, son of man from the womb of a young woman, Mary? what kind of prayer can a man make for a man to a man?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hmm, good question.

Jesus is divine, his tomb is empty. He was never married and he was sinless.

Muhammad is earthly, his tomb is there in Saudi, he married and he was a sinner.

Out of these two, who do you think is the righteous prophet
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Frosbel:

It wasn't me that called them donkeys - its their own literature! You can ask Sweetnecta for confirmation. Shows how much love there is from allah

@Sweetnecta:

Whether it includes Jinns is NOT my problem but yours - your "challenge" was to show that ALL Muslims would go to "Fire" and that is what I have shown above. In your OWN words above, you have NOW admitted that ALL men including Muslims will go to hellfire. Just as I said and you EARLIER lied about! Liars = thieves=murderers! And of course, you have also shown you cannot be trusted - I have demanded - NO MORE THAN 5 LINES PER POST!

But let me educate you more -> only those who die in Jihad can "escape" that fire (according to your Koran). But Muhammed himself did not die in Jihad. So where is he now?

I am driving and parked just so you see this. It should tell you a lot about how much I know. Talk to you later, donkey!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
@the above mumu aka frosbel

why do you think anyone should take your word more important than those in the west who have accused Jesus (as) of being man-lover and in love with Mary Magdalene?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Frosbel:

It wasn't me that called them donkeys - its their own literature! You can ask Sweetnecta for confirmation. Shows how much love there is from allah

LOL,   grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
LagosShia:

@the above mumu aka frosbel

why do you think anyone should take your word more important than those in the west who have accused Jesus (as) who being man-lover and in love with Mary Magdalene?

So as ISA is one of your prophets , do you believe these allegations.

Be careful before the sunnis behead you for this heresy.

Why don't you try saying this in Kano market, lol grin grin , you will be history.

Again Jesus Loves you , repent of your sins NOW !!!!!!!!

Educate yourself with the bible.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
frosbel:

So as ISA is one of your prophets , do you believe these allegations.

Be careful before the sunnis behead you for this heresy.

Why don't you try saying this in Kano market, lol grin grin , you will be history.

Again Jesus Loves you , repent of your sins NOW !!!!!!!!

Educate yourself with the bible.

i should "repent" and join you to curse,insult and provoke muslims,right?

your words stand as evidence against you.Muslims are disciplined people who respect prophets and do not provoke or incite others by blaspheming against their religions or prophets.while you,"turn the cheek pretenders" provoke muslims all the time.when lay muslims retaliate by burning your skin,you complain that muslims are violent.

you forget that you perpetrate verbal terror all the time against muslims while your government in majority christian countries use weapons to kill.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
@LagosShia:

Anyone can call Christ what they want but both Bible and Koran that YOU believe in call Him a sinless perfect Character.

BOTH agree He is with God! B O T H your book and mine glorify Jesus!

But even your own Koran has Muhammed NOT sure of where his own destination is! In short, while the Koran is clear about the fate and status of Jesus, Muhammed's end is vague EVEN IN THE KORAN abi you want to "challenge" me on that too?
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by GrayBeard: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
abeg make we just free ol' uncle Mo, make im dey nack 5 year old girls for heaven dey go

SMH!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
LagosShia has introduced the "victim" card. I just hate liars, whether Muslims or "make pretend Christians for the sake of money"

Where were you when Mr Necta was throwing challenges when I am 100% sure he has not even read the Koran well but goes trolling sites for daft arguments.

I kept trying to avoid proving it to him but he was dancing and calling me coward, demanding I become a Muslim because I could not refute him etc. Where were you?

I even still am saying shut up and I will leave you alone. But I know you won't. That's why I already called him donkey cos na so Dem no dey hear word. Now that the challenge has been taken, talk now! Its painful ehn? That's why it is always better to talk less and listen more. And please, ask questions - you will lear things that will shock you.

Until then, carry your "someone is insulting Islam" and go rebuke yourself - you live inside a glasshouse and you should avoid stones yet you carry catapults around flexing muscles like an archangel.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

@LagosShia:

Anyone can call Christ what they want but both Bible and Koran that YOU believe in call Him a sinless perfect Character.

BOTH agree He is with God! B O T H your book and mine glorify Jesus!

But even your own Koran has Muhammed NOT sure of where his own destination is! In short, while the Koran is clear about the fate and status of Jesus, Muhammed's end is vague EVEN IN THE KORAN abi you want to "challenge" me on that too?

you above claim has already being answered in this thread in post #39,page #2 with Quranic verses:

Holy Quran 36:3-4
Indeed you, [O Muhammad], are from among the messengers,On a straight path.

Holy Quran 3:31
Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Holy Quran 53:2-6
Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.It is not but a revelation revealed,Taught to him by one intense in strength -One of soundness. And he rose to [his] true form

Holy Quran 48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

Holy Quran 681-6:
Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,You are not, [O Muhammad], by the favor of your Lord, a madman.And indeed, [b]for you is a reward uninterrupted.
[/b]And indeed, you are of a great moral character.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

LagosShia has introduced the "victim" card. I just hate liars, whether Muslims or "make pretend Christians for the sake of money"

Where were you when Mr Necta was throwing challenges when I am 100% sure he has not even read the Koran well but goes trolling sites for daft arguments.

I kept trying to avoid proving it to him but he was dancing and calling me coward, demanding I become a Muslim because I could not refute him etc. Where were you?

I even still am saying shut up and I will leave you alone. But I know you won't. That's why I already called him donkey cos na so Dem no dey hear word. Now that the challenge has been taken, talk now! Its painful ehn? That's why it is always better to talk less and listen more. And please, ask questions - you will lear things that will shock you.

Until then, carry your "someone is insulting Islam" and go rebuke yourself - you live inside a glasshouse and you should avoid stones yet you carry catapults around flexing muscles like an archangel.

you will never find a free playing field on earth to spread falsehood and vampire beliefs and tarnish the image of islam with lies for as long as one muslim roams the earth.

we will always spread the truth and expose falsehood,no matter the lies and insults you rain on us.

we will not hear to lies and keep shut.we will not allow you to victimize the unsuspecting and initiative them into christianity.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
"Say:truth has come and falsehood has vanished;for falsehood is bound to vanish by its very own nature" (Holy Quran).

let the world see how christians insult and invent lies to spread christianity.they try to block facts and stop people from reasoning to spread their confusion beliefs.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
WILL EVERYONE ENTER HELL FIRE ACCORDING TO THE HOLY QURAN?

Holy Quran 19:71-72

And [yet, disregarding the power of God,] this [rejecting] man says: 'When I am dead, would I really be raised again?' Does this man not remember that before this, We created him, while he was nothing? Thus, by [the providence of] your Lord, indeed We shall gather them as well as [all] the devils and then We shall bring them forth, around the hellfire, squatting. Then, of each group, We shall separate the one, who was most obstinate in his rebellion against the Most Merciful. And We are indeed aware of those, who are most deserving of burning in it. And each one of you, shall surely come to this [fire]. This is a promise of your Lord, that must come to pass. Then, we shall save the righteous [from all suffering] and We shall abandon the wrong-doers in it, squatting.

RESPONSE TO THE MISSIONARY LIE
In the context of the verse, it is quite clear that the words "Each one of you, " are addressed to the rejecters of the Prophet's call. The addressees of this verse are, in fact, the same people who are being warned and admonished in the immediately preceding verses. Thus, seen in the correct perspective, the referred verses of Surah Maryam are, more or less, similar in meaning to the cited verses of Surah Al-Anbiyaa. Thus, Al-Raaziy has also mentioned the foregoing opinion about the referred verse in his commentary. He writes:

courtesy:

http://www.understanding-islam.com/discussions/muslim-sects/shia-factdoids-9136
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ LagosShia

block facts  

On this site, you will notice it is the christians that bring to light those hidden things of dishonesty that many so called church goers do in secret.

On the other hand the Muslims are excellent at coverups, even with truth glaring them in the face the god of this world blind them so terribly that they miss it.

God will open your eyes to the truth, mark my word.

I have met so many pastors , many of Yoruba origin, who were once Muslims and now are Christian ,  my wife has also has an aquaintance who was a nothern Muslims but has not only abandoned it for Christianity but married a white man, yes a white man, lol.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
@the above mumu

those christians who "bring them up" do so out of church rivalry.followers of Pastor Chris hate followers of Adeboye.it is like that.pentecostals hate catholics.you expose those evils out of sectarian and denominational hatred.

when i pointed out to you a pastor who finger women in God's name,you denied him being "christian" and took the self-righteous approach.

you should keep counting for me as i "mark your word".

when i become mentally derainged and unable to reason and process ideas,then i will become like you.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
My brother:

You have said NOTHING above aside ramble and produce links to the lying sites you all use since donkeys cannot face MEN with the brains they have.

Context ko, suicide bomber ni!

on Muhammed's fate, which should we believe?

Quran 46:9 - "Say: I am no bringer of new fangled doctrine amongst the Apostles nor do I know what will be done with me or with you"

And in hadith - by Allah (I swear) though I am the apostle of allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me"

But you don't believe hadith, abi?

If not, I would remind you that Bukhari tells us that the "prophet" said only 70,000 OR 700,000 of you Muslims (he was not sure which he heard) will get to paradise.

If true, what portion is that say, 700000, in the 1.2 billion on earth NOW talkless the billions who have died and who are to come? Gimme 2 reasons why you will be among them (if Bukhai is true). But you believe Bukhari is a lie sha  

Funny - it also says ALL black men are going to HELL grin
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by LagosShia: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
@nuclear mumu

for how long will i keep clarifying your clouds?

in one verse Muhammad (sa) is identified as someone who by himself does not know anything -ofcourse without knowledge from God.in other verses God has clarified matters and told him he will be rewarded.

i believe in hadiths.you are yet to explore shia hadith compilations."sahih bukhari" is a sunni hadith source.in both shia and sunni sources,you have correct hadith and false or fabricated hadiths.the hadith compilations/books are just like the bible.you have in it what is inspired and what is fabricated.only the Holy Quran is 100% true.
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by nuclearboy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
No wahala - I wil keep quiet about 100% - just stop the "challenges" and patronising!
Re: Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides by Sweetnecta: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^^^^^: Even morsel type animals [snail outside the shell, the boneless sea creatures if we accept these] have sturdier spine than you. even sludge has more spine, yet it is spineless.

@Frosbel and Mazage; The obvious local and then became worldwide today event that took place in Makka, is the beginning of prophetic office of Muhammad [as]. Aisha's fathe Abu Bakr [ra] entered Islam that very year, early. Was Aisha born before her father entered Islam, with the children and wife that entered with him and he divorcing the wife and child who didn't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virtues Of The First Ten Days Of Dhul Hijjah / Can You Combine Shawwal Fasting With Al-ayyam Al-beed? / It's Roughly A Month To Eid-ul-adha Today. Are You Preparing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.