Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics (4897 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Olayetan:

Does this absurb urine and doesn't leak excreta?

It doesn't absorb urine and poo very well and causes diaper rash for babies. I have used it for one of my kids before.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Exactly!!!! It's very easy for them to say but you see all of them flexing their muscles here, they will never touch that child when it poos. They'll immediately dump him for the mother and go their way.
Only the woman is supposed to be touching and cleaning poo.

Thank your my dear sister for pointing this out.

Exactly, very selfish people with selfish reasoning. Any girl that wants to settle for a struggling man should prepare herself for premium hardship, especially if she is also breadwinnning because 90% of Nigerian men don't see cooking and cleaning and childcare as their work at home but expect their wives to carry burden of providing.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by emmanuelbrown26: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

As the lord of hosts liveth, let every evil word you have uttered here befall YOU, in Jesus name.

Amen.

I will never mock anyone. This whole post was about me in the first place so who's mocking who?

In your next life, you'll tread cautiously.
Which God are u talking about? U are d one mocking urself aunty, nobody is mocking u

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
nahzyla:
Nigerian ladies have been feeling the heat of working 9 to 5 jobs and caring for kids, running home cooking etc, let the men double their hustle and work harder to meet up instead of demanding that young girls must tolerate their poverty and be co-provjders.

The most annoying part is that these men will still cheat and start running after side chics if they make it and become wealthy in future

Hmm... Exposee.
Not like they are even loyal for one to consider.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
nahzyla:
Nigerian ladies have been feeling the heat of working 9 to 5 jobs and caring for kids, running home cooking etc, let the men double their hustle and work harder to meet up instead of demanding that young girls must tolerate their poverty and be co-provjders.

The most annoying part is that these men will still cheat and start running after side chics if they make it and become wealthy in future

Well, no thanks to equality. I guess we can't always eat our cake and have it. Women aren't comfortable with just taking care of children. They want to pursue their careers and that's a good thing but now,it's their cross to bear. Now, they are 'feeling the heat'. It's no fault of the men
Secondly, cheating isn't peculiar to a particular gender. Let's stop this one-sided argument.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by tonyson010(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
In sequence to a post I made earlier on how couples can run a home with a 100k income in this present economy, which gave rise to another and yet another post where a breakdown was finally given, something caught my attention which brought me close to tears and this are my exact concerns and worries about the OP I made earlier.

Now, the man that gave the breakdown said some things in his reply to a commenter and in the tone of that reply, you could sense hes already feeling the heat from what he said in the attached excerpts.

This goes to show that while everyone was busy commending and cheering him for running a home with that amount, he on the other hand is not finding easy and is already planning to subject his unborn baby to a life of discomfort and that is just one aspect of the so many uncomfortable adjustments he might be forced to make if he still on that income but I reject that for him.

Now ma ladies, after seeing this harsh reality, would you still wanna go ahead?
The choice is yours to make and endure or enjoy the outcome.

Below is an excerpt from that post that made me create this post.

it is either you want attention or feel so rich or u don't understand life entirely to have created this thread and keep talking about how diapers work and how rich u feel u r.

In all of them, u need to understand life to a good extent. am not going to teach u that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Well, no thanks to equality. I guess we can't always eat our cake and have it. Women aren't comfortable with just taking care of children. They want to pursue their careers and that's a good thing but now,it's their cross to bear. Now, they are 'feeling the heat'. It's no fault of the men
Secondly, cheating isn't peculiar to a particular gender. Let's stop this one-sided argument.

It's the fault of the men.
Yes.
If men want women to contribute financially then they should stop regarding housework and childcare as female jobs.
They should help their wives reduce house stress the way they want their wives to help them reduce financial burden.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
nahzyla:

It's the fault of the men.
Yes.
If men want women to contribute financially then they should stop regarding housework and childcare as female jobs.
They should help their wives reduce house stress the way they want their wives to help them reduce financial burden.

Well, the blame game will amount to nothing but just unnecessary back and forth. Children are naturally closer to their mothers than their Dads. Who says an house work is a female's job really.
Then I must say it wasn't the men that wanted the women to contribute financially in the first place. I mean,it wasn't so from the beginning. Feminism made it so and then men's eyes became opened. They started complaining about stuffs they never complained about before. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Well, the blame game will amount to nothing but just unnecessary back and forth. Children are naturally closer to their mothers than their Dads. Who says an house work is a female's job really.
Then I must say it wasn't the men that wanted the women to contribute financially in the first place. I mean,it wasn't so from the beginning. Feminism made it so and then men's eyes became opened. They started complaining about stuffs they never complained about before. You can't have your cake and eat it.

You're just in denial and you know it.

Even women who are not Feminists are forced to take up providing because their husbands are not providing or cannot provide enough.
In this same thread, many men are saying it's a woman's duty to join in providing instead of waiting for her husband to do so.

You men just like blaming women for everything.

Only a heartless person will see his wife crumbling under the pressure of providing and housechores and refuse to assist her because Feminism did so and so.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by HarunaWest(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
In sequence to a post I made earlier on how couples can run a home with a 100k income in this present economy, which gave rise to another and yet another post where a breakdown was finally given, something caught my attention which brought me close to tears and this are my exact concerns and worries about the OP I made earlier.

Now, the man that gave the breakdown said some things in his reply to a commenter and in the tone of that reply, you could sense hes already feeling the heat from what he said in the attached excerpts.

This goes to show that while everyone was busy commending and cheering him for running a home with that amount, he on the other hand is not finding easy and is already planning to subject his unborn baby to a life of discomfort and that is just one aspect of the so many uncomfortable adjustments he might be forced to make if he still on that income but I reject that for him.

Now ma ladies, after seeing this harsh reality, would you still wanna go ahead?
The choice is yours to make and endure or enjoy the outcome.

Below is an excerpt from that post that made me create this post.
You write like someone that poverty has really dealt with. Like you avoiding poverty and all. Trust me in this life, some people will be rich and others will be poor. That people are poor doesn't mean they shouldn't raise a family. There is no set standard or meal for raising a family. We live in a bleeped up country, but we have to adjust with the realities on ground. 200 years ago, people died due to famine cos there was no irrigation technique or there was pest infestation. Food, shelter and clothing is the least mans problems now cos there are variety and options to choose from. Some people drank pap as kids but eat buffet now, while others that drank NAN as kids now drink garri as adults. Live life the way it comes stop being too picky, just hustle and hope for the best cos last last, all of us go kiss dust. Take care.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 3:09am On Aug 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
Instead of napkin and tie pant, y not use cloth diapers, it looks more cool, good for the environment, saves you lots of money too..I know some of my pals that uses it and it looks nice on there babies

Although I used disposable diapers(Pampers) for my kids cos I don't have the time to wash and rewash
You don't have washing machine ?
In this century ? shocked
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 3:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

At your age u don't have a child, no husband, you are fast approaching menopause & ur fertility rate is fast dwindling. U think worrying about a married man with an understanding wife should be your problem now? Wait till u get to 50 years body go tell u.

I was once like u & hated poor people going into marriage till a very close friend changed my mentality. He got married with virtually nothing, but today he is hitting contract worth millions. A lot of us were raised with napkins, even when ur parents got married there is high chances they were still managing, but they raised u. U think u are doing anyone by posting nonsense about marriage?

U are no longer far from reality, u are already in ur 40s, just 10 years from now, u will understand what it means be a single lady without a child, husband or family. Those u are mocking now will look far more better than u. Keep on deceiving yourself...
You just spoke my mind.
I beleive she's an orphan, coz no single African parent will open there eye for there daughter's life to be like this....
I don't really want to judge you, but how come, what really went wrong in your life that led you to this stage!...
41 years, no child, let's even forget about husband. You mean 41 years, no child, no money, no property to your name and u are still being picky ?.... shocked... I appreciate the fact you left that unreasonable 40 years old man that's earning 100k and wants to marry 41 year old liability when in fact, he should be looking for 33 years below with something doing to marry.... its like that man is destined for poverty.....
You must really have a great body with youthful face for this guy to even look your side.... That guy will readily see 29 years very beautiful female ready to jump at the offer, even you self know..... Talk less of now being ridiculously looking for Self made man

You really think a right thinking financially stable man that fits your kind of dream man will leave out of the thousands of option around him and take an old age whose body will soon start experiencing wrinkle at 50? You really have no adviser......
To be candid, At present, to be realistic, if you are a lady and not financially stable or have breast and yansh with fresh body, you have 80% probability of just being used as sex object by a financially stable man and later dumped for young blood.... but trust me, for u, even if you have breast and yansh, your age have already put you to a great disadvantage. Unless you are a virgin which am sure you are not, you even first have a very hard time to convince any man you have no child with past free of hookup....

You at 41, zero child, when chances of getting pregnant depreciate greatly from 35 years upward how many years remain to enter menopause. Forget menopause, you mean, as a female, in your 40s, your first child will be in nursery school ?!!!! You are not scared ? Jesus chriist!!!!.....

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Helpout12345: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Now I see her motive for creating this thread. Her motive is men-thrashing as usual. Her fellow comrades, men haters are showing up one by one.

Now she is happy.

I even doubt she has any boyfriend earning the 100k self.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by MallamChukwudi: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Not marrying a man because he earns below 100k comes with lots of wrong presuppositions.

1. That his below 100k income is permanent and will not increase in the future.
2. That a man earning even 1 million a month will not face challenges that may decrease the amount (eg loss of job)
3. That money is the sole requirement to head a good home
4. That individual frugality is not required, the money just has to be big.
5. That the woman has no responsibility to earn and assist her own home financially.
6. That even if he earns 500k a month, the price of things would still be stagnant and inflation won't eat it up as the days go by.

The above is a bad precedence to start a marriage with. Only if humans are immortal, then it is safe to say that one should wait until the right person that checks all your box comes along. But sadly we are not. As we are busy computing all factors, time passes us by. Especially when you look around and see people earning far less and raising a family with it.

Going into marriage calls for a certain kind of mindset, and being realistic is one of them. Look around you, how many men actually earn 100k a month? statistically, most women will not marry a wealthy man, it's Nigeria we are talking here about not Norway. Nigeria is an underdeveloped country, that's a fact. I am not sure how things work in Nigeria, but I assume it's generally accepted for both couples to contribute financially to their home, might not be equal, but it's a thing.

And as you are busy accessing and scrutinizing a man's finances which you find unforgivable, I suggest you be conscious of your own shortcomings that he has overlooked, something he probably never hinted to you that he is bothered about. That is what a good partner is, be like that. I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by mrblessed(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2022
From one frivolity to another; from one inanity to another. God, please, where are the rich dude?
And, too, we need a modicum of thoughtfulness to engage these rich dudes when eventually behold them.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2022
nahzyla:

You're just in denial and you know it.

Even women who are not Feminists are forced to take up providing because their husbands are not providing or cannot provide enough.
In this same thread, many men are saying it's a woman's duty to join in providing instead of waiting for her husband to do so.

You men just like blaming women for everything.

Only a heartless person will see his wife crumbling under the pressure of providing and housechores and refuse to assist her because Feminism did so and so.

I'm not in denial. I know what I'm saying. I also feel you are making incorrect generalizations.
How many percentage of men are like what you statd up there? Do you know what goes on in their marriages for you to make such conclusions? Women want more freedom of choice and that's very good but the problem here is,they don't want to be held accountable for the problems that comes with it.
Sorry,men can't save you from the problems that feminism created.
And btw,if both couples can agree to have a house help, problem solved but this blame game will lead no where.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

You just spoke my mind.
I beleive she's an orphan, coz no single African parent will open there eye for there daughter's life to be like this....
I don't really want to judge you, but how come, what really went wrong in your life that led you to this stage!...
41 years, no child, let's even forget about husband. You mean 41 years, no child, no money, no property to your name and u are still being picky ?.... shocked... I appreciate the fact you left that unreasonable 40 years old man that's earning 100k and wants to marry 41 year old liability when in fact, he should be looking for 33 years below with something doing to marry.... its like that man is destined for poverty.....
You must really have a great body with youthful face for this guy to even look your side.... That guy will readily see 29 years very beautiful female ready to jump at the offer, even you self know..... Talk less of now being ridiculously looking for Self made man

You really think a right thinking financially stable man that fits your kind of dream man will leave out of the thousands of option around him and take an old age whose body will soon start experiencing wrinkle at 50? You really have no adviser......
To be candid, At present, to be realistic, if you are a lady and not financially stable or have breast and yansh with fresh body, you have 80% probability of just being used as sex object by a financially stable man and later dumped for young blood.... but trust me, for u, even if you have breast and yansh, your age have already put you to a great disadvantage. Unless you are a virgin which am sure you are not, you even first have a very hard time to convince any man you have no child with past free of hookup....

You at 41, zero child, when chances of getting pregnant depreciate greatly from 35 years upward how many years remain to enter menopause. Forget menopause, you mean, as a female, in your 40s, your first child will be in nursery school ?!!!! You are not scared ? Jesus chriist!!!!.....

What is bringing all these stupid rhetorical questions?

A simple yes or no question I raised, you're here downloading what will befall all the female in your lineage. Like seriously... Do you think there's sense in all the crap you said up there?

In fact, from your write-up you are the one sounding frustrated like one who's without hope. Gush!

I see the way many of you have been ranting and spewing trash all over the place and it only means one thing. Frustration.

Look let me tell you, I will choose until i select the best still looking hot and presentable than all the under 16 female members of your family.

It's not by age. Its the Glory of God.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

You don't have washing machine ?
In this century ? shocked

Imagine the kind of question you're asking and it's you men that are shouting all over the place how a woman should marry a man managing. If someone listens to your advice, how will a washing machine be possible?

By the way, did she tell you she doesn't have a washing machine?

The same you that will dish out wrong advice is the same you that will mock the person when they can't meet up.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2022
4Humanity4All:

I'm not in denial. I know what I'm saying. I also feel you are making incorrect generalizations.
How many percentage of men are like what you statd up there? Do you know what goes on in their marriages for you to make such conclusions? Women want more freedom of choice and that's very good but the problem here is,they don't want to be held accountable for the problems that comes with it.
Sorry,men can't save you from the problems that feminism created.
And btw,if both couples can agree to have a house help, problem solved but this blame game will lead no where.

First of all, freedom of choice is a fundamental human right, no adult should be denied freedom of choice. Women were certainly not wrong for wanting it and I don't agree with you that they don't want to be held accountable for the problems that come with it.
Women take more accountability in marriage as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to disagree, that's my opinion. It doesn't change the fact that to be a decent human being, you should assist or help people in your personal life to make things easier for them if they are stressed instead of blaming the fact that they wanted freedom of choice. That's the point I am trying to make.

Feminism is not even responsible for women taking up breadwinning, even before feminism came into Africa, women were farming and trading and doing hair dressing and tailoring and other jobs to support themselves and their families. Women working to support the husband is a centuries old concept. Not something born of feminism.

Men, in the past, also made the societal laws that gave them responsibility of being providers and leaders and are now complaining that the pressure of providing is too much for them so their wives have to assist. Would it be fair to tell them to stop asking for assistance because their forefathers started the tradition of husbands being providers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
nahzyla:

First of all, freedom of choice is a fundamental human right, no adult should be denied freedom of choice. Women were certainly not wrong for wanting it and I don't agree with you that they don't want to be held accountable for the problems that come with it.
Women take more accountability in marriage as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to disagree, that's my opinion. It doesn't change the fact that to be a decent human being, you should assist or help people in your personal life to make things easier for them if they are stressed instead of blaming the fact that they wanted freedom of choice. That's the point I am trying to make.

Feminism is not even responsible for women taking up breadwinning, even before feminism came into Africa, women were farming and trading and doing hair dressing and tailoring and other jobs to support themselves and their families. Women working to support the husband is a centuries old concept. Not something born of feminism.

Men, in the past, also made the societal laws that gave them responsibility of being providers and leaders and are now complaining that the pressure of providing is too much for them so their wives have to assist. Would it be fair to tell them to stop asking for assistance because their forefathers started the tradition of husbands being providers?

Ok, I get your point but lemme ask you. When exactly did men start complaining about their responsibilities? I mean, what century was that?
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Ok, I get your point but lemme ask you. When exactly did men start complaining about their responsibilities? I mean, what century was that?

I said they complain that the pressure of providing is too much for them and their wives need to assist.
It was in this century that they complained.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2022
nahzyla:

I said they complain that the pressure of providing is too much for them and their wives need to assist.
It was in this century that they complained.

It's was in the century of the third wave feminism. Feminism opened everyone's eyes but the male and female. I guess the females are getting more than they bargained for now.
Splitting bills during dates and after marriage wasn't part of the objective of feminism,that I'm sure of, but men are starting to speak up. Now, everyone is feeling the heat. We need to start discussing needless issues now.
I try to avoid blame games but this time around,I blame it on feminism. Equality ìsonu.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What is bringing all these stupid rhetorical questions?

A simple yes or no question I raised, you're here downloading what will befall all the female in your lineage. Like seriously... Do you think there's sense in all the crap you said up there?

In fact, from your write-up you are the one sounding frustrated like one who's without hope. Gush!

I see the way many of you have been ranting and spewing trash all over the place and it only means one thing. Frustration.

Look let me tell you, I will choose until i select the best still looking hot and presentable than all the under 16 female members of your family.

It's not by age. Its the Glory of God.
Like I said, it is not the truth you seek, its the certainty that you are on the right path you created (Trailblazer), a path that's probably hunting you now but just have no choice than to keep on holding to the belive so you can shame your imaginary enemies.... You know the truth but adamantly putting yourself in the denial state.... You've open phone early in the morning and come to Nairaland. That speaks more of you.... You serve a living God, but you didn't let God take control over your marital life....

It has never dawn on you that this life is not a video game that you can replay, and am perplexed you are living your life based on "Patient Dog will eat the fattest bone"
You've been searching for the right man since when dollar = 150 Naira till its now 700 Naira...
You are probably reading this comment still with the mindset that God will not forsake its own and all your wish will come through even at late hour and u'll come to shame Nairaland men. You are the type that belive there's always happy ending

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

[s]Like I said, it is not the truth you seek, its the certainty that you are on the right path you created (Trailblazer), a path that's probably hunting you now but just have no choice than to keep on holding to the belive so you can shame your imaginary enemies.... You know the truth but adamantly putting yourself in the denial state.... You've open phone early in the morning and come to Nairaland. That speaks more of you.... You serve a living God, but you didn't let God take control over your marital life....
It has never dawn on you that this life is not a video game that you can replay, and am perplexed you are living your life based on "Patient Dog will eat the fattest bone"
You've been searching for the right man since when dollar = 150 Naira till its now 700 Naira...
You are probably reading this comment still with the mindset that God will not forsake its own and all your wish will come through even at late hour and u'll come to shame Nairaland men. You are the type that belive there's always happy ending[/s]

I don't have time to read trash; a lengthy one at that.

Buzz off!
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Imagine the kind of question you're asking and it's you men that are shouting all over the place how a woman should marry a man managing. If someone listens to your advice, how will a washing machine be possible?

By the way, did she tell you she doesn't have a washing machine?

The same you that will dish out wrong advice is the same you that will mock the person when they can't meet up.
Brand new Washing machine is just less than 50k as at last year... how wretched can someone be that won't be able to afford it... You need a man to buy you washing machine ?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I don't have time to read trash; a lengthy one at that.

Buzz off!
I just can't belive am in my 20s, freaking reasonable and x30 richer with far reacher prospect than a grammarian 41 year old.... I thought have seen it all
Have never in my life seen a broke and childless female of 41 years old. You amaze me....
I have come to realise some of these nairaland peeps are not worthy to lace the shoe of some people they insult here...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

Brand new Washing machine is just less than 50k as at last year... how wretched can someone be that won't be able to afford it... You need a man to buy you washing machine ?

You must be living in the stone age. Even the least Washing machine with the lowest strength doesn't go for that amount. Please snap out of it!

Oh... So I should now be the one to buy a man a washing machine? Can you hear yourself?

Please, let me be.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by alphabbey1(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You must be living in the stone age. Even the least Washing machine with the lowest strength doesn't go for that amount. Please snap out of it!

Oh... So I should now be the one to buy a man a washing machine? Can you hear yourself?

Please, let me be.
To be Frank with you. No one goes far in life with this your mindset... i don't even think you have money management skill. This thing is something you yourself should have in your house already....
People I know that have pride against poverty already enjoy basic standard of living....

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
4Humanity4All:

It's was in the century of the third wave feminism. Feminism opened everyone's eyes but the male and female. I guess the females are getting more than they bargained for now.
Splitting bills during dates and after marriage wasn't part of the objective of feminism,that I'm sure of, but men are starting to speak up. Now, everyone is feeling the heat. We need to start discussing needless issues now.
I try to avoid blame games but this time around,I blame it on feminism. Equality ìsonu.

Lol, splitting bills is actually something a lot of Feminists advocate for, it's not true that it was not part of feminist objectives.
Everyone is feeling the heat of economy because of mismanagement and corruption by the males that were in power.
They created a system that made women dependent on them by claiming that women should stay home and submit while men provide but now they are complaining. They should blame their forefathers for creating a system that backfires against males.

I blame it on men thinking they are above chores. Feminism was never the reason women work and support their families.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
nahzyla:

Lol, splitting bills is actually something a lot of Feminists advocate for, it's not true that it was not part of feminist objectives.
Everyone is feeling the heat of economy because of mismanagement and corruption by the males that were in power.
They created a system that made women dependent on them by claiming that women should stay home and submit while men provide but now they are complaining. They should blame their forefathers for creating a system that backfires against males.

I blame it on men thinking they are above chores. Feminism was never the reason women work and support their families.

Nah,I don't believe feminist advocated for it. It's the men that brought it up and feminist said 'ok, no prob '. Those are two different things.
Again, stop atributing corruption to the male gender alone. It's embedded in every human and it cuts across every sectors of life. I mean, someone created a topic about doctors that used public equipment for personal use. My question is,are all the Doctors men? Are there no women among them?
Your believe that men are the corrupt genders while your gender is the innocent gender is one reason this societal issue won't be resolved easily.
If you are going to blame the forefathers for this, then you need to ask God why cos God never had a problem with gender roles. Infact,he gave us those roles.
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by nahzyla: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
[a
Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
nahzyla:

I never said men are the corrupt gender alone, for heavens sake, what are you writing?
You just write anything you feel like because you want to argue, you are not making any sense at this point.

You blamed feminism for women feeling the strain of balancing housework and breadwinning, then I told you women have been providing even before they knew of feminism.
What are you still arguing about at this point?

I'm not making any sense? Well,I believe sense is relative. So, this is where I draw the line.
I don't have a conversation with people who feel they are right while the other person's opinion is senseless.
What a waste of time!
Have a nice day Madam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband at Home While the Wife Works? / I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! / Husbands Die Before Wives. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.