Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics (4907 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics by NoToPile: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Karleb:
Pampers isn't even so expensive but if you remove pampers money from N100k, you might eat your food without fish.

People deliberately going into poverty and bringing in innocent child to partake in it.

If I were God, I will not forgive both man and his wife.

Abeg pampers is now expensive biko grin

Every shit the pikin shit worths at least 80-100naira when you divide it when buying a pack. Now use 4-5 in a day that's at least 400 naira daily, multiply by 30 days. Its a major money consuming factor for babies.

If one earns 100k and at least 10k is going for pampers alone that's a whole lot of money from the salary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw A Ghost. Now He's Haunting Me! / What Will Make You Ever Beg For Money? / Can "change Of Name" Be Done Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.