Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos (2952 Views)

100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Developers sef get mouth...

Even Ibo man hiding in Ikotun Lagos under Tinubu's governance dey make mouth

better than skullminers and oloshooos and your brother and sisters wey dey sell agbo for igboland

Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Nairaland has just 22 rules and you just haven't comprehended it

My guy stop qouting to your nonsense rants

You have not right to insult that member or his tribe that way, hiding behind a faceless forum and brining insult to the omoluabis with your iliterate nomsensical motor park vagabond attitude.

Stand boldy and show your father's name and don't bring disrepute to the rest of us with your uncivilized toutish attitude.

I doubt you are a family man or anyone reasonable. I dount you are a graduate of any school or anyone of worth even.

If you ar ebold stand behind your father's name if it exists and not bring insutks to Omo Odua
Rubbisn
No wonder
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by Moh247: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You have not right to insult that member or his tribe that way, hiding behind a faceless forum and brining insult to the omoluabis with your iliterate nomsensical motor park vagabond attitude.

Stand boldy and show your father's name and don't bring disrepute to the rest of us with your uncivilized toutish attitude.

I doubt you are a family man or anyone reasonable. I dount you are a graduate of any school or anyone of worth even.

If you ar ebold stand behind your father's name if it exists and not bring insutks to Omo Odua
Rubbisn
No wonder

Your name King of the Damned really fits you

You are very very boring
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Your name King of the Damned really fits you

You are very very boring

Go back and trace your origins and know who your father is. Who told you that you are Yoruba.?!!

We are not known to act like bastards.
Awón omo iya ti awon agbe ti fulani loyun yoo má mu abuku ba wa ni gbògbò igba...
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by Moh247: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Go back and trace your origins and know who your father is. Who told you that you are Yoruba.?!!

We are not known to act like bastards.
Awón omo iya ti awon agbe ti fulani loyun yoo má mu abuku ba wa ni gbògbò igba...

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque Nlfpmod

You really bore me with your rhetorics

You keep qouting me to cap nonsense and wail
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

You really bore me with your rhetorics

You keep qouting me to cap nonsense

I just suggested you really do the needful trace who your father is. You hide behind a faceless forum claiming Yoruba yet talking like an iliterate hooligan ther eBay bringing insults to us true omoluabis here.

Go and trace who impregnated your mother well.
We Omoluabi no matter what do not resort to the shameful display you show here daily.

Look at Mr Osewa and how he conducts himself ...

Post your father's name before all nairaland if truly you are sure of your origins
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by Moh247: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I just suggested you really do the needful trace who your father is. You hide behind a faceless forum claiming Yoruba yet talking like an iliterate hooligan ther eBay bringing insults to us true omoluabis here.

Go and trace who impregnated your mother well.
We Omoluabi no matter what do not resort to the shameful display you show here daily.

Look at Mr Osewa and how he conducts himself ...

Post your father's name before all nairaland if truly you are sure of your origins

Can you stop qouting me and looking for my attention

3 million Nairalanders yet you have been qouting me religiously since few days ago...

Please let sensible people engage and comiunicate with me.. am not ready for childish banters
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by Onitemhi(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Naso dey still wan use this shaky shaky hand for president abi
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

Can you stop qouting me and looking for my attention

3 million Nairalanders yet you have been qouting me religiously since few days ago...

Please let sensible people engage and comiunicate with me.. am not ready for childish banters

If you were not claiming Yoruba and acting stupidly on the forum I won't have issues ...

Tell us who your father is.. be bold . You can't be bringing insutks to my tribe all the time and I keep quiet...

Tell us your village and family name... Be bold.
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by Moh247: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

If you were not claiming Yoruba and acting stupidly on the forum I won't have issues ...

Tell us who your father is.. be bold . You can't be bringing insutks to my tribe all the time and I keep quiet...

Tell us your village and family name... Be bold.

Seun , Mynd44 can you please help us create a block button .. this guy is obsessed with me
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by afbstrategies: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Dont drag me into your negativity

Be quiet. Which rule have I broken. Stay there and worry about rules instead to looking for better things to do.
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by AstralBody: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Moh247:

This is why Ibos haven't produced a President in 60 years, no Vice or speaker in 40 years, no Senate President in 15 years, even Deputy Senate President you guys couldn't get it

This kind of nonsense politics won't get you anywhere
Na Igbo matter go kill una. Is it Obi the only candidate in this election,while are the dirty Tinubu urchins always directing their worthless attack towards him?? gringrin
By 2023 u idiots will know the game plan. Tinubu can't win all his SW States,shishi him nu go smell for SS n SE.
Tinubu IS FINISHED. DIRTY SNAKES N TRAITORS!!
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by ewaoluwa13n: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Another toxic Ibo manAnother toxic Ibo man...
Re: The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos by waledeji(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

ARE YOU NORMAL OR JUST STUPID?

DOES THE BELOW SOUND LIKE FREE SPEECH?

FEEL FREE TO BE STUPID BUT THE MODS WILL FEEL FREE TO HANDLE YOUR STUPIDITY LIKE WISE . GO AND GET AN EDUCATION. NITWIT !!

H0IW DARE YOU INSULT A MEMBER AND HIS TRIBE THAT WAY?

Seun mynd44 mukina2 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique
Seun mynd44 rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Air Defence Activated, Wotowoto To Nigeria Aeroplanes In The Air - IPOB / What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) / Saraki Vs Saraki: Can Gov. Bukola Surpass His Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.