Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out (39691 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
They will do anything just to paint obi black but we have chosen him and we'll ignore any bad news about him weather truth or not

If d word "Obidient " doesn't mean anything to u .then go read d verse of the "bible that said d cross B4 me d world behind me

What nonsense is this one saying?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by 43Ronin: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Starz825:

See guy..
Most of the reasons you posted up there are just the normal shit...it's nothing special

Now ..the major reason why myself and some of my other guys will vote peter obi is just one ...
Elective Power will return back to the electorates .. meaning if peter obi rules and after 4 years...there are no changes..we booth him out and put someone else again...that's how a democratic government operates....

So I shout PO to win next year

After the army shot protesters at #Endsars that was the end of that uprising. Something happened but nothing changed. The elite now know that the average Nigerian youth is not ready to die for a better country This is cemented with the fact that 6 months ASUU strike & not a single protest by Nigerian Students, huge unemployment not a single protest by the unemployed, terrible inflation, not a single protest/strike by the Nigerian workforce(both public & private) who suffer it the most. Do you see where I am going? If peter Obi is obviously rigged out, what will you do? What will obedients do? Are you ready to die for your new Nigeria? If you believe that this election is going to be free and fair which makes obi the winner then you are really on drugs. There can be no better nation without a revolution.... freedom does not come cheap. Ask our forefathers, ask Marcus Garvey, Martin Luther King, Malcon X, Black panther movt, Black Lives Matter movt, Aba women rioters, Funmilayo kuti, Fela Kuti, Gani Fahwemi, SUGs of the 80s& 90s(military era oo) Can Nigerian youths do it? Are they ready? Its costs these people their lives. The answer to these questions will determine the next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by 9japride(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ben is from Niger Delta, were their resources is being plundered and he owns an international media outfit and yet he can't even liberate he's people from the negative impact of oil exploration. These are the kind of people not the help that region. Smh
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Softmirror: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
This Hundeyin is quite a character. grin

As for Reno, I pity those who take him seriously.

THE TABLE HAS CHANGED ABI?! MOUTH DON CHANGE. NOBODY TOOK RENO ANY SERIOUSLY THAN THOSE WHO ARE NOW HAVING PITY.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Qtrpst4: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kenyan candidate, you mean odinga?supported by kanyetta and other oldies? You don't even know when you insult your tinubu. How does tinubu fit into that your illustration.

Paying you guys to fight for tinubu online simply shows his poor capacity to make good judgement

jrusky:
Ok yet it change nothing presidency obi won't get it. So Odeyin, hyundaiyin, ewudeyin, zombiedeyin can kill himself.

The Kenya failed presidential candidate 2 weeks ago gathered up more bitter a s s holes than these yet beate blu black, he is still crying till today
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by SaiOba: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
You can aswell block people who litre your twitter page with TRASH.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by hisexcellency34: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
We know Ben Bruce's story as NTA GM
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Vinex4uba(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
AkuOlisa:
Intellectuals, professional men and women, people of valor, the useful And enlighten masses and the mature elders are supporting candidate A

While career politicians, thugs, Tribal bigots and miscreants are supporting candidate B

Please answer the Question Following question Respectfully.

Who is candidate A and who is Candidate B ?

Obi as candidate A
Tinubu as candidate B

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by WHITELIGHTER: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
This goes to show how APC and PDP are the ones peddling false news all around even with fake names related to the obidient movement
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by DSoj(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Hundeyi guy is a foooolish moronn full of himself.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's just the use of words, Peter Obi said articulated, that is different from Atikulated which is not even an English word. So also Obidient is not an English word, these coinages are just what they are : fancy coinages, so no one should ever take any of them to mean the real English words thay sound like
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Lionnation: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
dallasi:
David Hundeyin where dey fear me die...
When i giv am gbo sa, gbo sa ...the only option na to blocked me for TWITTER
even Reno too
see your English, may be he blocked you due to bad grammar, very disturbing
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by eziemich: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Any Student , Lecturer. Parents And Relatives of The Affected, That Will Still Vote For PDP or APC, May Monkey Pox, Ebola & COVID-19 Combined, Be Their portion
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by BeardedMeat(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Minjim:
This David Hundeyin is so full of himself.
He is the slayer of Tinubu.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Apexmoh: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
AkuOlisa:
Intellectuals, professional men and women, people of valor, the useful And enlighten masses and the mature elders are supporting candidate A

While career politicians, thugs, Tribal bigots and miscreants are supporting candidate B

Please answer the Question Following question Respectfully.

Who is candidate A and who is Candidate B ?

Your father is candidate A, while candidate B is your mother.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by michigang: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Anybody that isn't voting Peter Obi should have his/her mind examined.
why are you supporting obi?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by onuman: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
jkpbestseries:
supporting Atiku so that Northerners will rule for 16yrs
Not just 16 years, but forever, because Tinubu and Atiku have literally proscribed rotation/zoning of the presidency because they knew that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
michigang:

Bia! Ihe a I jugadi'm...o nwere? cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by DadaHammed: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Hundeyin get agidi no be small. grin cheesy

Chairman of twitter gbas-gbos. grin
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by IfnobeGod20: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
how old is OBI? Obi is one of them.
Obi cannot be one of them because he is not holding his state ransom or choosing who to become who in his state. He has left government since 2014 after his tenure and he wasn't minister, president, senator, rep member. Only served for less than a year as a member economy team between 2014-2015.
So cannot say he is part of them.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by IfnobeGod20: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
michigang:
The conference wasn't held in the South East, They can no longer call him a South Eastern candidate or IPOB.

The conference wasn't held on social media, His popularity is REAL and VERIFIABLE.

He didn't pay any of those laywers "Shi Shi", the crowd wasn't BOUGHT or RENTED.

The conference wasn't held in the Church, they can no longer say it's Christains.

And to cap it all up, we still have 6 months!

Next year, the battle will be between Angry Nigerians and Nigerian Political class.

Peter Obi is our choice, zero regrets!

Why is the ovation so loud wherever Peter Obi appears? Be it at the Church, weddings, airports, Bar Association and even market places ? ?

It is not because he is Obi, it is because for the first time Nigerians have seen a pathway to escape from the prison of their taskmasters.

All tags on Obi could not hold.

They tagged him structureless, it did not hold. Tagged him corrupt, no evidence. Tagged his followers violent, it got no traction. Tagged him IPOB, it had no traction. Tagged him importer of fake goods, it had no traction. They even sat together and created fake videos and WhatsApp groups to attack themselves and turn around to blame his followers, that too did not work.

Desperate men will stop at nothing!

They think Obi is the problem, no, their albatross is the faceless Obedients.

They attempted to change from electronic collation to manual with inec, they met a backlash and backed down, at the end, no tag on him has worked.

Their biggest fear is not Obi, don’t be confused, Obi is a mere man, after all “ Obi is a Boy”, their fear is the transformation of our freedom fighters into the ObiDient movement..

ObiDient is a movement whose time has come, it cannot be stopped.

Again don’t mix it up, the target is not Atiku or Tinubu, it is a Class warfare!

The target is opening the jailhouses of poverty, misery and joblessnesses among Nigerians, freeing the captives to “let my people go”

Hope you now understand why they are fighting Obidients from all angles? They are scared poverty will be reduced and the poor will not be there to serve them and massage their ego anymore.

They are scared the poor will be liberated to speak up for themselves. They are scared a new Nigeria will advance the equitable distribution of goods and services, the bourgeoisie is scared of the rule of the proletariat and the common man. The fear is real!

If they have a way to round up all obedients and lock them up under the pretense of Revolution, they would have done this long ago, unfortunately we are playing the game using a play book they designed themselves.

If you are a young man or woman who is yet to be Obidient, please join the team of freedom fighters, don’t ever align with our oppressors for any reason!

It surely will be a thing of joy for our children to grow up knowing we played a positive role towards the creation of a new and working Nigeria!

It is now or never, the Obedients are here to stay. No tag will stick except the tag of
“ Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by asanausana91: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Obi cannot be one of them because he is not holding his state ransom or choosing who to become who in his state. He has left government since 2014 after his tenure and he wasn't minister, president, senator, rep member. Only served for less than a year as a member economy team between 2014-2015.
So cannot say he is part of them.
member of economy team? Infact obi one of the criminals that brought this country down.
As a governor he was member NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL. All decision taken as that time affected Nigeria and he was part of that decision.
Tinubu was not a president or member of economic team But you still accused him of destroying the country.
Atiku has never been a governor, rep, senator, etc. The only position Atiku held was vice-president and everybody know that vice-president is just a messenger. Why then are you blaming Atiku for the destruction of Nigeria?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Anybody that isn't voting Peter Obi should have his/her mind examined.
The campaign is becoming a threat o... Reno might be true in a way.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

The campaign is becoming a threat o... Reno might be true in a way.

A threat how?

One thing about Reno is that he likes to believe he knows it all about Nigerians; how they think...what they're thinking at a particular time.
Heck! He even believes he can make Nigerians think what he wants them to think.
What a manipulator and an inciter he is!
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

A threat how?

One thing about Reno is that he likes to believe he knows it all about Nigerians; how they think...what they're thinking at a particular time.
Heck! He even believes he can make Nigerians think what he wants them to think.
What a manipulator and an inciter he is!
Leave Reno..

Let's talk about the having mind examined if one is not voting Peter.

What made you think Peter is the messiah?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Leave Reno..

Let's talk about the having mind examined if one is not voting Peter.

What made you think Peter is the messiah?

I don't think he's the messiah, I just think he's likely the lesser evil of the choices we have.
We can't afford to get it wrong.
I would've preferred Osibanjo over Obi, but Tinubu refused to let it.

You've always preferred Atiku, right?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by stephenponti(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
This Hundeyin is quite a character. grin

As for Reno, I pity those who take him seriously.

Reno omokri has stayed so long in Exile so his only chance of coming back to Nigeria is to endorse atiku and see him win the election as president but God has spoiled his show already the obedient movement is gaining traction and Reno will remain in Exile until 2035

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
stephenponti:

Reno omokri has stayed so long in Exile so his only chance of coming back to Nigeria is to endorse atiku and see him win the election as president but God has spoiled his show already the obedient movement is gaining traction and Reno will remain in Exile until 2035

Hahahahahahaha
Pity him naa.

Seriously, since Buhari era, hardly would a day go by without him tweeting something about Nigeria. He has always been part and involved with us every step of the way, doing what he knows how to do best. grin
One would've thought there was nothing to miss about Nigeria.

Peter Obi can still grant him presidential pardon. cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don't think he's the messiah, I just think he's likely the lesser evil of the choices we have.
We can't afford to get it wrong.
I would've preferred Osibanjo over Obi, but Tinubu refused to let it.

You've always preferred Atiku, right?
Lol o si lesser evil.. cheesy

The country has collapsed..APC just pulling wools to our eyes.

We only need one who has been there with a ruggedity and a business mindset to revive even if it is 15% Nigerians will at least smile.

The hardship is unbearable..Just few people see reasonable food to eat.

Some families now, to see 5k is like 5million to them.

À lady with kids that used to assist momsy with chores, the little money momsy gave her to start up a business, I can't believe it is the only thing sustaining her family...Made me realize how messed up the county is.. lipsrsealed

To be honest the problem is bigger than Peter without the powers that be support is a huge problem ahead. sad

I had to go through my biz records as at last year to now...I wondered..Inputs on steady rise.

Lekwa ka akwa na abanye 3k per crate grin

Almost a luxury now.

And some people still marinate in laziness and I don't care attitude..smh
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol o si lesser evil.. cheesy

The country has collapsed..APC just pulling wools to our eyes.

We only need one who has been there with a ruggedity and a business mindset to revive even if it is 15% Nigerians will at least smile.

The hardship is unbearable..Just few people see reasonable food to eat.

Some families now, to see 5k is like 5million to them.

À lady with kids that used to assist momsy with chores, the little money momsy gave her to start up a business, I can't believe it is the only thing sustaining her family...Made me realize how messed up the county is.. lipsrsealed

To be honest the problem is bigger than Peter without the powers that be support is a huge problem ahead. sad

I had to go through my biz records as at last year to now...I wondered..Inputs on steady rise.

Lekwa ka akwa na abanye 3k per crate grin

Almost a luxury now.

And some people still marinate in laziness and I don't care attitude..smh

Na wah o!
May God help us all.

What if Tinubu wins? cheesy
What if he becomes president and decides to prove us wrong by doing well?
One thing's for sure; he can never be more clueless than Buhari.

One aspect of him I respect is that he values his wife so much, and has always given her all his support to be all she can be in the political terrain. (His wife is a good woman too)
I'm tempted to say he's not as bad as he's portrayed to be, just that he's too old for the job.

All in all, let God's will prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.