Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out (39692 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by anonimi: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
Obi 2023 by God's grace. Also Rock straight.

To escalate his fraudulent failure and looting in Anambra to national level?
Or to do what in Aso Rock precisely

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by RandyOku: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
The WOTOWOTO/FACT CHECK department chaired by DAVID HUNDEYIN is on guard.

This is NOT 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Qtrpst4: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
As in wey you take be who?
When hem dey give your tilumbu wotowoto where you dey. Because hem block you, you wan form wetin. Hem block you because he wan pay attention to people wey matter,
no be your type

dallasi:
David Hundeyin where dey fear me die...
When i giv am gbo sa, gbo sa ...the only option na to blocked me for TWITTER
even Reno too

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by MrUchenna1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
OUR BRAINS NEED REFORMATING OCCASSIONALLY. HUNDEYIN

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement. A winning movement.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Jesusloveyou: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
lol Hundeyin no dey take prisoner
because Ben Bruce is a fool
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by bhella10: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dot would be furious grin
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by slivertongue: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ben Bruce shouldn't fall for the online hustler called Reno.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by frugal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
This Hundeyin is quite a character. grin

He's a coconut head grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by michigang: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
This Hundeyin is quite a character. grin

As for Reno, I pity those who take him seriously.
who are you voting for?
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by asanausana91: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Corruption fighting back

This old criminals holding this country to a ransom are obviously scared of Obi emergence as president because they know it will be the end of stealing and looting of public funds for them

Kudos to David hundeyin, the slayer of Tinubu
how old is OBI? Obi is one of them.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
how old is OBI? Obi is one of them.
Obi is young compared to 86yrs old Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Minjim: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
This David Hundeyin is so full of himself.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
because Ben Bruce is a fool
Satan loves you

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
michigang:
who are you voting for?

Anybody that isn't voting Peter Obi should have his/her mind examined.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Coalhill23(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
They will do anything just to paint obi black but we have chosen him and we'll ignore any bad news about him weather truth or not

If d word "Obidient " doesn't mean anything to u .then go read d verse of the "bible that said d cross B4 me d world behind me

The cross behind me and the world before me �... that's actually what you wanted to say.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by baretalk: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
You have no respect, stupid boy. Who makes you a judge. Foolish asylum seeker.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by JealousCobra(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
dallasi:
David Hundeyin where dey fear me die...
When i giv am gbo sa, gbo sa ...the only option na to blocked me for TWITTER
even Reno too

He blocked your engrish not that he is afraid of you grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by asanausana91: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi is young compared to 86yrs old Bola Tinubu
obi is 62 while Tinubu is 69.
Anybody in sixties should not be allowed to rule this country.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by GardenOfGod(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
GoooodHardDick:
Tehifnubu urchins should know that we Obidients don't take nonsense from anyone!

we're ready to take back our country and make it a sane and productive place for all of us to live in.

We need your support to make this happen, vote peter Obi, vote labour party
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
obi is 62 while Tinubu is 69.
Anybody in sixties should not be allowed to rule this country.
Tinubu is 86 yrs old

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by GardenOfGod(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Someone should edit this picture to
NIGERIA NO BE LAGOS grin grin
ObidientFC:
Ben Murray Bruce has Retweeted a false tweet posted by Reno Omokri on Monday .

The tweet read Peter OBI endorsed ATIKU in the NBA Annual Conference.

David Hundeyin quoted ye tweet yesterday to air his disappointment with Ben Bruce .

Ben Bruce took his advise and delete the tweet immediately.

David Hundeyin is a National Treasure.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Starz825(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obojuju:
8 REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualized by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realizes that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plaguing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centered around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedeviling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.
See guy..
Most of the reasons you posted up there are just the normal shit...it's nothing special

Now ..the major reason why myself and some of my other guys will vote peter obi is just one ...
Elective Power will return back to the electorates .. meaning if peter obi rules and after 4 years...there are no changes..we booth him out and put someone else again...that's how a democratic government operates....

So I shout PO to win next year

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok yet it change nothing presidency obi won't get it. So Odeyin, hyundaiyin, ewudeyin, zombiedeyin can kill himself.

The Kenya failed presidential candidate 2 weeks ago gathered up more bitter a s s holes than these yet beate blu black, he is still crying till today
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
He desires to "yab person's father" and "torpedo relationships" over his political beliefs, but couldn't take a small pinch of yabbing from Kemi, asking Twitter to ban her.

This is the typical behavioural pattern of the so called Obidients. Very ipobish.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by drlateef: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
They will do anything just to paint obi black but we have chosen him and we'll ignore any bad news about him weather truth or not

If d word "Obidient " doesn't mean anything to u .then go read d verse of the "bible that said d cross B4 me d world behind me

You churn out lies every minute as obituary supporters. Stop the wolf cries.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Johnrake69: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Starz825:

See guy..
Most of the reasons you posted up there are just the normal shit...it's nothing special

Now ..the major reason why myself and some of my other guys will vote peter obi is just one ...
Elective Power will return back to the electorates .. meaning if peter obi rules and after 4 years...there are no changes..we booth him out and put someone else again...that's how a democratic government operates....

So I shout PO to win next year

I agree completely. If you can't perform get the f.ck out of the office

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by 43Ronin: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Not the best choice of words by Peter obi though. Many synonyms could have been used apart from Atikulate - articulate
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Bar1941(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
David Hundeyin is doing well, he just have to intensify on his asylum seeking process in the UK cos it will not be good for him if he loses the asylum and Obi also loses in the election.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by HDMax: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Been Bruce want to collect wotowoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.