Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out (39690 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na wah o!
May God help us all.

What if Tinubu wins? cheesy
What if he becomes president and decides to prove us wrong by doing well?
One thing's for sure; he can never be more clueless than Buhari.

One aspect of him I respect is that he values his wife so much, and has always given her all his support to be all she can be in the political terrain. (His wife is a good woman too)
I'm tempted to say he's not as bad as he's portrayed to be, just that he's too old for the job.

All in all, let God's will prevail.
I had this conversation with a friend some weeks ago..If I can be who I am now in Buhari regime, I can survive any other person comfortably.

We do what we can, and leave the rest to God.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

I had this conversation with a friend some weeks ago..If I can be who I am now in Buhari regime, I can survive any other person comfortably.

We do what we can, and leave the rest to God.

Whoever wins, let's just hope it doesn't get any worse than now, if not, anyi ga a takute ya konkiri.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Whoever wins, let's just hope it doesn't get any worse than now, if not, anyi ga a takute ya konkiri.
Lol...O wu iji nwayoo kwakoro gawa mba ofesi.. cheesy

I can't come and kill myself grin
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...O wu iji nwayoo kwakoro gawa mba ofesi.. cheesy

I can't come and kill myself grin

I miniri ya?

Ishi nwa e kwesighi I gawa ofesi o wu. cheesy
Obi ga a gbawa nne ya.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I miniri ya?

Ishi nwa e kwesighi I gawa ofesi o wu. cheesy
Obi ga a gbawa nne ya.
Lol...mba na..Ekwu ga m ma ya banye na nke gbawa gbawa, wuwa awuwa grin

As in eeeh...Years I was schooling outside the state, nwaanyi ahu ezu hu ike...Can literally call 7times a day..cheesy

My call log then na Mum, mum, mum and my gf that time..

Even till service time..smh

A wuni m onye ulo...No leave no transfer..cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...mba na..Ekwu ga m ma ya banye na nke gbawa gbawa, wuwa awuwa grin

Chineke a gahu a kwe si ya ruo that level.

As in eeeh...Years I was schooling outside the state, nwaanyi ahu ezu hu ike...Can literally call 7times a day..cheesy

My call log then na Mum, mum, mum and my gf that time..

Even till service time..smh

A wuni m onye ulo...No leave no transfer..cheesy

You should've seen my mum the day her first son left for school. grin
I remember I've already told you the story.

Thankfully, he doesn't even have the ambition of traveling out. Not one bit.
He doesn't even like Lagos.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by jimcaddy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
I just love this David Hundeyin guy. He speaks with facts. Fantastic journalist.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti

Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by o9o9: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Any right thinking person knows this guy is a lot dumb.

Any sane person would call out Ben Bruce for whatever he wrote by addressing the points. Who asked him to call the names of the kids? Yeah you went to school with them, and so ? How does that relate to whatever their dad posted? Or what benefit is it to the discussion if not ego massaging?

He has his followers though. Multitude of Nigerians can't think independently.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chineke a gahu a kwe si ya ruo that level.

You should've seen my mum the day her first son left for school. grin
I remember I've already told you the story.

Thankfully, he doesn't even have the ambition of traveling out. Not one bit.
He doesn't even like Lagos.
Ya biko! Ya ekwekwa la o..

cheesy Ndi mma na first son ha..Deep connection.
Yea you did...

Same here. I think I have told you that..Travelling has never been in my thoughts..I am sitting tight ebe a...Unless business ma o wu vacation with wife ga eburu m ga mba ofesi..Just a short stay and return home.

I am going to over see a lot with my position..Ishi na ulo nna m, First grand child amongst umu my grandma ndi nwoke Ato ya di ndu.She never use me play for one day when she was alive.

Ya wu aside my siblings seeing me as big bro, all my cousins huru m as big bro...And I ma ihe o putara na..A ga m awu onye ulo, anya ruru Ala.

My friends will always ask guy you want travel..the comfortable reply will always shock some.. cheesy
We place too much value in mba ofesi...I among Africans who don't...I can go there ka mgbe m shi Imo gawa Lagos and return.. lipsrsealed

We are naturally blessed here..not even with my Agro passion..ihu kwa m na mba ofesi. grin
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by gidgiddy: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennitrust:
The conference wasn't held in the South East, They can no longer call him a South Eastern candidate or IPOB.

The conference wasn't held on social media, His popularity is REAL and VERIFIABLE.

He didn't pay any of those laywers "Shi Shi", the crowd wasn't BOUGHT or RENTED.

The conference wasn't held in the Church, they can no longer say it's Christains.

And to cap it all up, we still have 6 months!

Next year, the battle will be between Angry Nigerians and Nigerian Political class.

Peter Obi is our choice, zero regrets!

Why is the ovation so loud wherever Peter Obi appears? Be it at the Church, weddings, airports, Bar Association and even market places ? ?

It is not because he is Obi, it is because for the first time Nigerians have seen a pathway to escape from the prison of their taskmasters.

All tags on Obi could not hold.

They tagged him structureless, it did not hold. Tagged him corrupt, no evidence. Tagged his followers violent, it got no traction. Tagged him IPOB, it had no traction. Tagged him importer of fake goods, it had no traction. They even sat together and created fake videos and WhatsApp groups to attack themselves and turn around to blame his followers, that too did not work.

Desperate men will stop at nothing!

They think Obi is the problem, no, their albatross is the faceless Obedients.

They attempted to change from electronic collation to manual with inec, they met a backlash and backed down, at the end, no tag on him has worked.

Their biggest fear is not Obi, don’t be confused, Obi is a mere man, after all “ Obi is a Boy”, their fear is the transformation of our freedom fighters into the ObiDient movement..

ObiDient is a movement whose time has come, it cannot be stopped.

Again don’t mix it up, the target is not Atiku or Tinubu, it is a Class warfare!

The target is opening the jailhouses of poverty, misery and joblessnesses among Nigerians, freeing the captives to “let my people go”

Hope you now understand why they are fighting Obidients from all angles? They are scared poverty will be reduced and the poor will not be there to serve them and massage their ego anymore.

They are scared the poor will be liberated to speak up for themselves. They are scared a new Nigeria will advance the equitable distribution of goods and services, the bourgeoisie is scared of the rule of the proletariat and the common man. The fear is real!

If they have a way to round up all obedients and lock them up under the pretense of Revolution, they would have done this long ago, unfortunately we are playing the game using a play book they designed themselves.

If you are a young man or woman who is yet to be Obidient, please join the team of freedom fighters, don’t ever align with our oppressors for any reason!

It surely will be a thing of joy for our children to grow up knowing we played a positive role towards the creation of a new and working Nigeria!

It is now or never, the Obedients are here to stay. No tag will stick except the tag of
“ Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!

Peter Obi's problem is that he is Igbo and Christian, two characteristics that has already ruled him out in the North
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Lionnation:
see your English, may be he blocked you due to bad grammar, very disturbing

@bold maybe as one word?
The hunter becomes the hunted
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2022
JealousCobra:

He blocked your engrish not that he is afraid of you grin

as per we are literature class?

you are low
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
As in wey you take be who?
When hem dey give your tilumbu wotowoto where you dey. Because hem block you, you wan form wetin. Hem block you because he wan pay attention to people wey matter,
no be your type

David Hundeyin aka "Hyundai" thrives off of the gullibility of angry people like you. He constantly tells them to disbelieve the evidence of their eyes and they do so willingly without hesitation.
They becomes his attacking dogs who cannot stomach criticism hence the only tool left is to BLOCKED
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2022
ChocolateWine:

And you're?

Punctured his bloated ego and arrogance.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Lionnation:
see your English, may be he blocked you due to bad grammar, very disturbing

See bonehead that claim to be grammarian

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2022
JealousCobra:

He blocked your engrish not that he is afraid of you grin

See cultist self the talk...
na your fellow gay as below

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Ya biko! Ya ekwekwa la o..

cheesy Ndi mma na first son ha..Deep connection.
Yea you did...

Same here. I think I have told you that..Travelling has never been in my thoughts..I am sitting tight ebe a...Unless business ma o wu vacation with wife ga eburu m ga mba ofesi..Just a short stay and return home.

I am going to over see a lot with my position..Ishi na ulo nna m, First grand child amongst umu my grandma ndi nwoke Ato ya di ndu.She never use me play for one day when she was alive.

Ya wu aside my siblings seeing me as big bro, all my cousins huru m as big bro...And I ma ihe o putara na..A ga m awu onye ulo, anya ruru Ala.

My friends will always ask guy you want travel..the comfortable reply will always shock some.. cheesy
We place too much value in mba ofesi...I among Africans who don't...I can go there ka mgbe m shi Imo gawa Lagos and return.. lipsrsealed

We are naturally blessed here..not even with my Agro passion..ihu kwa m na mba ofesi. grin

My brother is also the first born grandson of my paternal grandfather.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by ChocolateWine(f): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
dallasi:

Punctured his bloated ego and arrogance.

No one noticed

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2022
ChocolateWine:

No one noticed

How you notice with this "lewdness"
dan kwayya

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

My brother is also the first born grandson of my paternal grandfather.
Interesting...Anyi nwere a lot in common. cheesy

Although nke m wu from the sons only...

My Dad's only sis, umu ya n'ile toro m...Except last born ya wu nwaanyi..Even she is married with a child now. lol ike gwuru o..

It's a big family with unity and love....So it made being at the front easier a bit.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Interesting...Anyi nwere a lot in common. cheesy

Although nke m wu from the sons only...

My Dad's only sis, umu ya n'ile toro m...Except last born ya wu nwaanyi..Even she is married with a child now. lol ike gwuru o..

It's a big family with unity and love....So it made being at the front easier a bit.

Same with my brother.
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by JealousCobra(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
dallasi:

See cultist self the talk...
na your fellow gay as below

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by ChocolateWine(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
dallasi:

How you notice with this "lewdness"
dan kwayya

I can feel your pains

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
JealousCobra

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by dallasi: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
ChocolateWine:

I can feel your pains

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Same with my brother.
Oooh!!! cheesy

O ga foro ya si o wu Aquarius..cheesy
Do you align well with him?

Leading a di hu easy..you will let go of many things as per sacrifice..

O nwere mgbe o ga akari, ahu gbakashi wa m, mpa m asi o kwa i ma na iwu back bone anyi...I will just keep calm..Ama hu m ma ihe ahu o wu bribe..grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by JealousCobra(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Oooh!!! cheesy

O ga foro ya si o wu Aquarius..cheesy

Do you align well with him?

He's Gemini. cheesy

Very well. I respect him a lot.
He has always been very responsible right from when we were kids. He's someone you can rely on.
I don't even call him by his name.
It felt weird to call him by his name at some point, so I just naturally stopped.

Leading a di hu easy..you will let go of many things as per sacrifice..

O nwere mgbe o ga akari, ahu gbakashi wa m, mpa m asi o kwa i ma na iwu back bone anyi...I will just keep calm..Ama hu m ma ihe ahu o wu bribe..grin grin

The sacrifice comes with a lot of respect.
It's worth it.

By the way, see this interesting video below; tomato plants were grafted into potato plants, and produced both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-59FfmsTA
Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

He's Gemini. cheesy

Very well. I respect him a lot.
He has always been very responsible right from when we were kids. He's someone you can rely on.
I don't even call him by his name.
It felt weird to call him by his name at some point, so I just naturally stopped.

The sacrifice comes with a lot of respect.
It's worth it.

By the way, see this interesting video below; tomato plants were grafted into potato plants, and produced both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-59FfmsTA
Wow...O ga a like office work.
Ndi Gemini.

Chai, interesting to know you have this huge respect for him..Because I asked maka ahu la m some family..Opara na Ada wu oke na pussy..cheesy

That responsibility wu a must o..I remember growing momsy keep calming my stubbornness..It paid off..Ya si m, ishi nwa ya mee ofuma, ndi ozo ga eme ofuma..It really touched me till date..
My bros look up to me steady, and I thank God I never let them down.

Mana I huru nke calling me by my name, I don't think it will stop..grin even last m toro with 8yrs plus..lmao

But they all respect me especially my immediate younger one.

I will check it..Yes it's possible in Agro life nature is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Deletes False Tweet About Peter Obi After Hundeyin Called Him Out by mariahAngel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow...O ga a like office work.
Ndi Gemini.

Chai, interesting to know you have this huge respect for him..Because I asked maka ahu la m some family..Opara na Ada wu oke na pussy..cheesy

That responsibility wu a must o.. I remember growing momsy keep calming my stubbornness..It paid off..Ya si m, ishi nwa ya mee ofuma, ndi ozo ga eme ofuma..It really touched me till date..
My bros look up to me steady, and I thank God I never let them down.

Mana I huru nke calling me by my name, I don't think it will stop..grin even last m toro with 8yrs plus..lmao

But they all respect me especially my immediate younger one.

I will check it..Yes it's possible in Agro life nature is awesome.

There's that one advice that just sticks and stays with you for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Disobeys Court Order Granting Precious Chikwendu Access To Her Kids (Photos) / Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.