Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24176 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Dubai is doing it!!!! You are not wanted there.

Dubai has a population of 2 million citizens and a very small land mass to contend with.

They can't afford immigration.

You want their Arab daughters to start sleeping with big naija dick!

You want to give the Sheikh a heart attack.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:53am On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Once again you talking BS wena. Does Nigeria have immigration problem since its an economic hub in west Africa. Who even dare migrate to Nigeria, illegal or legal? since its the biggest economy in Africa.

Have you taken your anxiety pills yet darling, cause you obviously can't read properly.

Slow down read my response and come back with a sensible answer neh!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:57am On Sep 07, 2022
zhike:

You are correct our home affairs minister disappointed lot of people. Also you are correct our constitution has lot of loopholes.

He didn't dissappoint, He is just playing "politics" to try divert his governments failure and pander to the poor populous. A pragmatic leader siffs through the noise and mob mentality and finds lasting solutions to problems.

All your home affairs minister are not qualified for the job. Gigabe was the worst.

Listen to this gentleman articulate critical thinking here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBW6h6el2Eg

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 4:30am On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Dubai has a population of 2 million citizens and a very small land mass to contend with.

They can't afford immigration.

You want their Arab daughters to start sleeping with big naija dick!

You want to give the Sheikh a heart attack.
The point is its doable and you are not wanted there. nigerians are dodgy and shady by their nature

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 4:42am On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Have you taken your anxiety pills yet darling, cause you obviously can't read properly.

Slow down read my response and come back with a sensible answer neh!
Nigeria is an economic hub in west africa but it does not have immigration problem. Because Ghana and the rest of your neighbors are stable, but again who would want to look for greener pastures in nigeria when its citizens are running from the richest country in africa. you get my point neh! its not like nigeria manages its borders and migrants effectively but no one wants to migrate there. So your theory doesn't hold.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Are these foreigners stealing your jobs, if so what % of them are doing this, if not that what are they doing to you directly that is causing you harm. Criminal elements? if so what % of Ethiopians are commiting henious crimes in your community. What % of Somali are raping your girls, breaking into your houses, if you can't give stats of those being apprehended or locked up then your police force is ill- equipped to deal with these criminals. I do highly doubt that a bunch of those nationalities you have mentioned engage in criminal activity. A small % maybe but definitely not the majority.

The best you can argue is they create a nuisance and you dont like the fact they are there. That my dear is not a crime.

PS. I had the privilege to Volunteer both in Bloomfontein and Welkom in the Free State many years back so know a little bit of that territory.

Sotho people are generally peaceful folk and not as roudy as the Joburgers. The cold there was however unbearable sometimes.
Yes they damn fvckiing stealing the jobs. How the hell would you come all the way from nigeria and come open a damn barber shop in a small town unless you are involved in some dodgy shiiit. The point I am arguing is, you said immigration issue is bit exaggerated in South Africa. So I am telling you it is not. its real. YEAH ITS DAMN COLD HERE EVEN NOW.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 5:07am On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Do you understand what I just wrote, find a tax regime to fund the money that will be spent on foreigners and allocate to the health care sector for example there can be fee increases on applying for visa's or extensions of Visa's That would indirectly flow to this sector but knowing your corrupt officials, the money will likely not get there.
Why the hell should we do that. So we must also deal with this neh '' [b]Lesufi Says Over 250 000 Undocumented Learners Is Straining Gauteng Education Budget https://insideeducation.co.za/2019/07/25/lesufi-says-over-250-000-undocumented-learners-is-straining-gauteng-education-budget/ via @Inside Education.with[/b]'' with some tax regime again. You see my friend every country must take of its people. SA is not perfect, there is corruption but the shiit that is going on in Zim is fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Why the hell should we do that. So we must also deal with this neh '' [b]Lesufi Says Over 250 000 Undocumented Learners Is Straining Gauteng Education Budget https://insideeducation.co.za/2019/07/25/lesufi-says-over-250-000-undocumented-learners-is-straining-gauteng-education-budget/ via @Inside Education.with[/b]'' with some tax regime again. You see my friend every country must take of its people. SA is not perfect, there is corruption but the shiit that is going on in Zim is fvcked up.

Like I said pragmatic people think out problems, others simply are emotionally driven ranters who come on here to air out their frustrations in life.

So 250,000 people can strain the educational system that is meant to serve over 10 million minor children in SA.

You are not a very clever person.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Yes they damn fvckiing stealing the jobs. How the hell would you come all the way from nigeria and come open a damn barber shop in a small town unless you are involved in some dodgy shiiit. The point I am arguing is, you said immigration issue is bit exaggerated in South Africa. So I am telling you it is not. its real. YEAH ITS DAMN COLD HERE EVEN NOW.

Its exaggerated because the ANC knows elections are coming up and instead of concentrating on their dismal service to the people they are scapegoating illegals as the "real" source of the poor peoples problems.

Illegal immigration in my estimates contributes a less than 10% strain on service delivery issues to SA citizens unless you have a better stat, I am sticking to that on the grounds that the population of "immigrants" within the country cannot be more than 6 million people as a whole and the numbers are too small to cause a crash in the allocation of resources to a 55-60 million population. Mathematically it does not add up and your government knows this.

PS. This does not mean that there is not an issue only that the issue is being over exaggerated in terms of numbers.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Nigeria is an economic hub in west africa but it does not have immigration problem. Because Ghana and the rest of your neighbors are stable, but again who would want to look for greener pastures in nigeria when its citizens are running from the richest country in africa. you get my point neh! its not like nigeria manages its borders and migrants effectively but no one wants to migrate there. So your theory doesn't hold.

Other than trying to bash Nigeria your response doesn't make any sense at all. The point is in an unstable economic and political environment within a region you will find an influx of citizens from that country to neighbouring countries that are doing well. This happened to both Ghana and Nigeria in the 60's and 70's. It is still happening now in some parts of West African and Nigeria presently does see an influx of economic foreign migrants particularly from the Northern borders into all parts of the country but of course you don't ready so yo wouldn't know what happens past the Limpopo river.

Go and play with people on your intellectual level neh!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
The point is its doable and you are not wanted there. nigerians are dodgy and shady by their nature
How can someone be dodgy by nature, by nuture yes but not by nature.

Such an ignorant statement but then again much expected from your likes so not surprised.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Other than trying to bash Nigeria your response doesn't make any sense at all. The point is in an unstable economic and political environment within a region you will find an influx of citizens from that country to neighbouring countries that are doing well. This happened to both Ghana and Nigeria in the 60's and 70's. It is still happening now in some parts of West African and Nigeria presently does see an influx of economic foreign migrants particularly from the Northern borders into all parts of the country but of course you don't ready so yo wouldn't know what happens past the Limpopo river.

Go and play with people on your intellectual level neh!
The problem with you is you think you smart. Don't tell me about the 60s and 70s, ahhh those years when you chased Ghanaian s from nigeria. You talking rubbish no one is migrating to nigeria. Give me numbers lets see.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Its exaggerated because the ANC knows elections are coming up and instead of concentrating on their dismal service to the people they are scapegoating illegals as the "real" source of the poor peoples problems.

Illegal immigration in my estimates contributes a less than 10% strain on service delivery issues to SA citizens unless you have a better stat, I am sticking to that on the grounds that the population of "immigrants" within the country cannot be more than 6 million people as a whole and the numbers are too small to cause a crash in the allocation of resources to a 55-60 million population. Mathematically it does not add up and your government knows this.

PS. This does not mean that there is not an issue only that the issue is being over exaggerated in terms of numbers.

Yes your estimates. So 250 000 undocumented kids cannot cause strain on Gauteng province education budget? Like you said I know nothing about naija, you know nothing about SA with your estimates.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
The problem with you is you think you smart. Don't tell me about the 60s and 70s, ahhh those years when you chased Ghanaian s from nigeria. You talking rubbish no one is migrating to nigeria. Give me numbers lets see.
Yup! Wait till he brags about his supposed "high IQ" grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:

I used those past events to set the stage that migratory patterns to more economical stable nations within Africa is nothing new and if you knew the true story of the Ghana-Nigeria rift you would keep quiet. It was more of a political and ideological fall out between the two nations as Kwame Nkrumah aligned with certain ideologies that wanted a United states of AFrica while Nigeria because of its large diversity did wanted to remain a soveriegn state post independence and not so much an economic one. Ghana was pissed off and imposed the aliens act on Nigeria who then retaliated. The point being it was a political rift not so much an economic one.

You suffer from cognative dissonance Wena!

Read eh!

https://allafrica.com/stories/202110280200.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/yce-raises-alarm-over-influx-of-foreigners-into-lagos/
https://psmnigeria.com/?p=10189
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

Like I said pragmatic people think out problems, others simply are emotionally driven ranters who come on here to air out their frustrations in life.

So 250,000 people can strain the educational system that is meant to serve over 10 million minor children in SA.

You are not a very clever person.
Smart pants, that 250 000 is for gauteng only with their own budget. Gauteng doesn't have 10 mill learners and we talking public schools here. An education MEC for gauteng knows the extent of the problem but you want to dispute that. the fvck man. You know nothing. I think there are pragmatic people Zim, they can solve their problems, and stop coming to SA for charity.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

How can someone be dodgy by nature, by nuture yes but not by nature.

Such an ignorant statement but then again much expected from your likes so not surprised.
Hahaha, bro stop please. Nigerians are questionable by nature. Nuture? so Nigerians are Nurtured to be dodgy? bye bye bro.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
morpheus101:

I used those past events to set the stage that migratory patterns to more economical stable nations within Africa is nothing new and if you knew the true story of the Ghana-Nigeria rift you would keep quiet. It was more of a political and ideological fall out between the two nations as Kwame Nkrumah aligned with certain ideologies that wanted a United states of AFrica while Nigeria because of its large diversity did wanted to remain a soveriegn state post independence and not so much an economic one. Ghana was pissed off and imposed the aliens act on Nigeria who then retaliated. The point being it was a political rift not so much an economic one.

You suffer from cognative dissonance Wena!

Read eh!

https://allafrica.com/stories/202110280200.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/yce-raises-alarm-over-influx-of-foreigners-into-lagos/
https://psmnigeria.com/?p=10189
BS...
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yup! Wait till he brags about his supposed "high IQ" grin
He just did
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
Smart pants, that 250 000 is for gauteng only with their own budget. Gauteng doesn't have 10 mill learners and we talking public schools here. An education MEC for gauteng knows the extent of the problem but you want to dispute that. the fvck man. You know nothing. I think there are pragmatic people Zim, they can solve their problems, and stop coming to SA for charity.

Illiterate. I used the 10 million as a general number of students in total in SA as compared to the 50 million population in South AFrica and not the number of people in Gauteng.

now let me explain again cause I know you are slow:

An estimated 3 million "illegal" foreign population in South Africa( and I am being generous with that number) would have only about 10 to 20% of that number accounting for children btw the ages of 1-17 years old. This would amount to and estimated number of 300,000 to 600,000 total population of possible illegal children in "public schools" not private oh!. Compare that to a total population of 50 million people and extrapolate the same percentages of children btw the same ages which would be btw 5- 6million SA students in "public" school that the government is supposed to take care of.

Now juxtapose 300,000 to 600,000 foreign children to 5 to 6 million SA children and tell me what the ratio is. IF you can do that then your small brain will see that the burden you keep yelling about everyday about foreigners is a fallacy and your government cannot provide for the 5 to 6 million kids but is blaming the inability to that on foreigners but your SABC will not report this because its not sweet news.

Wake up Wena and go and blame the right people for your problems neh!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2022
kgr28:
Hahaha, bro stop please. Nigerians are questionable by nature. Nuture? so Nigerians are Nurtured to be dodgy? bye bye bro.

DO you know the difference btw nature and nuture. So basically you are saying Nigerians were born bad.

***shaking my head****

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2022
morpheus101:

DO you know the difference btw nature and nuture. So basically you are saying Nigerians were born bad.

***shaking my head****
YES THEY ARE BORN QUESTIONABLE AND THEY ARE GROOMED/NURTURED TO BE QUESTIONABLE/ SHADY. Its a norm to be dodgy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 2:04am On Sep 08, 2022
kgr28:
YES THEY ARE BORN QUESTIONABLE AND THEY ARE GROOMED/NURTURED TO BE QUESTIONABLE/ SHADY. Its a norm to be dodgy in Nigeria.
you have finally confirmed your senselessness grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2022
morpheus101:

Illiterate. I used the 10 million as a general number of students in total in SA as compared to the 50 million population in South AFrica and not the number of people in Gauteng.

now let me explain again cause I know you are slow:

An estimated 3 million "illegal" foreign population in South Africa( and I am being generous with that number) would have only about 10 to 20% of that number accounting for children btw the ages of 1-17 years old. This would amount to and estimated number of 300,000 to 600,000 total population of possible illegal children in "public schools" not private oh!. Compare that to a total population of 50 million people and extrapolate the same percentages of children btw the same ages which would be btw 5- 6million SA students in "public" school that the government is supposed to take care of.

Now juxtapose 300,000 to 600,000 foreign children to 5 to 6 million SA children and tell me what the ratio is. IF you can do that then your small brain will see that the burden you keep yelling about everyday about foreigners is a fallacy and your government cannot provide for the 5 to 6 million kids but is blaming the inability to that on foreigners but your SABC will not report this because its not sweet news.

Wake up Wena and go and blame the right people for your problems neh!
Dummy the article/ link was about Gauteng. I don't understand what made you write a long Bible about learner numbers in the country. Any-how Gauteng has a lot of migrants so its correct 250 000 illegal learners. Gauteng has 2 million + learners roughly budgeted for with about 2 000+ schools. For Gauteng R60 bn budget, 70% of that goes to compensation of employees which include Zim educators " Zimbwabwe AGAIN". Then 7.8 bn (13%) goes to transfers to schools to run their business. Depending on which quintile the schools fall, roughly each leaner gets R1 400, now take that 250 000 x R1 400 = R350 million. So R7.8 bn + R350 mill, do the math. Who must pay for that extra R350 mill? Isn't it what the MEC was saying when he said the department is strained?? Now take those numbers you posted for the rest of the country and do the math. Waphapa wena, you know shiit. Its true we barely provide for SAcan learners in as much as we the government fund R402.9 bn on basic education now you want us to accommodate by your numbers 300 000 to 600 000 illegals Fotsek. And the MEC said its over 250 000. With your fvucked education funding in Nigeria can you afford extra 1 000 000 illegal ghanaians leaners You cant even afford to pay your Universities looking like warehouses lectures and staff - ASSU strike whatever it is has been on strike for what 8 months? and its an annual thing neh? See that's why I told you no one migrate to Nigeria, imagine if you are a foreign student that has to stay 8 months without schooling. Then you want us to be pragmatic. Zim illegals must fotsek, that's us being pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 2:14am On Sep 08, 2022
lymelyte:
you have finally confirmed your senselessness grin
Don't hide behind English meanings and shiiit. Nature/Nuture/Nurture whatever, GET THIS, NIGERIANS ARE DODGY BY NATURE, IT IS IN THEIR DNA. NO COUNTRY WANTS YOU. DEAL WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
kgr28:
He just did
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
kgr28:
Dummy the article/ link was about Gauteng. I don't understand what made you write a long Bible about learner numbers in the country. Any-how Gauteng has a lot of migrants so its correct 250 000 illegal learners. Gauteng has 2 million + learners roughly budgeted for with about 2 000+ schools. For Gauteng R60 bn budget, 70% of that goes to compensation of employees which include Zim educators " Zimbwabwe AGAIN". Then 7.8 bn (13%) goes to transfers to schools to run their business. Depending on which quintile the schools fall, roughly each leaner gets R1 400, now take that 250 000 x R1 400 = R350 million. So R7.8 bn + R350 mill, do the math. Who must pay for that extra R350 mill? Isn't it what the MEC was saying when he said the department is strained??

The MEC is strained for 350 Million rand/$25 million dollars. I laugh in Sotho. I dare you to type on moneys that flow just from ongoing cases of corruption in your country and see whether the amount you just stated is close to what they are stealing. Olodo.

There are a myriad of ways to raise $.25 million dollars per year by your government my dear , just one of your ministers houses cost that much money and FYI the money you supposedly will tax is paid for by the foreigner and not you you dimwit. If you then seek to halt the wave of incoming foreigners to de-sway or discentivize them from coming you enact laws that make it easier to try and deport them but that costs more money your politicians are unwilling to spend on you neh so they leave you to go to war with a majority of poverty stricken immigrants.

PS. See below investigation into tender corruption for 850 million rand siphoned from your hospitals in just one month for all to judge for themselves.

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH IT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZurRoc8mqmo
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
kgr28:
Don't hide behind English meanings and shiiit. Nature/Nuture/Nurture whatever, GET THIS, NIGERIANS ARE DODGY BY NATURE, IT IS IN THEIR DNA. NO COUNTRY WANTS YOU. DEAL WITH IT.

Just like xenophobia is in the nature of the South Africans. They are born to hate foreigners. Its in their DNA, no?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 4:49am On Sep 10, 2022
morpheus101:

Just like xenophobia is in the nature of the South Africans. They are born to hate foreigners. Its in their DNA, no?
YES

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2022
morpheus101:

The MEC is strained for 350 Million rand/$25 million dollars. I laugh in Sotho. I dare you to type on moneys that flow just from ongoing cases of corruption in your country and see whether the amount you just stated is close to what they are stealing. Olodo.

There are a myriad of ways to raise $.25 million dollars per year by your government my dear , just one of your ministers houses cost that much money and FYI the money you supposedly will tax is paid for by the foreigner and not you you dimwit. If you then seek to halt the wave of incoming foreigners to de-sway or discentivize them from coming you enact laws that make it easier to try and deport them but that costs more money your politicians are unwilling to spend on you neh so they leave you to go to war with a majority of poverty stricken immigrants.

PS. See below investigation into tender corruption for 850 million rand siphoned from your hospitals in just one month for all to judge for themselves.

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH IT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZurRoc8mqmo

So $25 million is nothing, LOL shocked shocked? Corruption or whatever, we isn't spending a cent on aliens. Are you really that desperate to try to convince me that we must pay shiit for illegals just because there's corruption by posting a well known story in SA. PISS OFF MAN. Since we are comparing diicks check this out https://www.u4.no/publications/zimbabwe-overview-of-corruption-in-the-health-and-education-sectors-and-in-local-governments .

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
kgr28:
So $25 million is nothing, LOL shocked shocked? Corruption or whatever, we isn't spending a cent on aliens. Are you really that desperate to try to convince me that we must pay shiit for illegals just because there's corruption by posting a well known story in SA. PISS OFF MAN. Since we are comparing diicks check this out https://www.u4.no/publications/zimbabwe-overview-of-corruption-in-the-health-and-education-sectors-and-in-local-governments .

You really are slow Wena, how many times must we tell you the $25 million doesn't have to come from your pocket. No wonder your government can't solve problems, if most of you think like Kgr28.

The corruption article on ZImbabwean health care is irrelevant to the topic. The issue is about if your country is able to subsidize health care and not if there is corruption that exists in different countries. Olodo!

Bantu education is not good o!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2022
morpheus101:

You really are slow Wena, how many times must we tell you the $25 million doesn't have to come from your pocket. No wonder your government can't solve problems, if most of you think like Kgr28.

The corruption article on ZImbabwean health care is irrelevant to the topic. The issue is about if your country is able to subsidize health care and not if there is corruption that exists in different countries. Olodo!

Bantu education is not good o!

Olodo/stlatla who first brought corruption issue to the topic aliens You claimed $25 mill is nothing compered to R850 Mill stolen in a month through corruption. Whatever solution you suggest SA must do to solve aliens problem. in your words be 'pragmatic' so can can Zimbabwe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water / Addicted To Coca-Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.