Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24167 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2022
JaceBlaze:

It's very bad in these streets.

All these Kwerekweres running helter skelter on this forum must give you a headache from time to time.

Rest neh!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 4:49am On Sep 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah lipsrsealed
instead make you learn,u dey yarn dust.. Your hate and envy won't take u anywhere. I Don advice u mugu
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2022
morpheus101:

All these Kwerekweres running helter skelter on this forum must give you a headache from time to time.

Rest neh!

What I feel is worse than headache.You get the gist at least.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
lymelyte:
instead make you learn,u dey yarn dust.. Your hate and envy won't take u anywhere. I Don advice u mugu
Oh typical... grin grin grin You ppl think you're so special that the whole world envies you...what is to envy even?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh typical... grin grin grin You ppl think you're so special that the whole world envies you...what is to envy even?
YES WE ARE..Not only special but Unique as well. grin..go Knack ur head for wall cry cry big baby cheesy cheesy
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
lymelyte:
YES WE ARE..Not only special but Unique as well. grin..go Knack ur head for wall cry cry big baby cheesy cheesy
Every country in the world is unique knucklehead.....now slowly.....what is it to envy with you since you think everyone and their mama envies you. I'll wait for a mature answer
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Every country in the world is unique knucklehead.....now slowly.....what is it to envy with you since you think everyone and their mama envies you. I'll wait for a mature answer

The tenacity and the hustle of the Nigerian spirit is second to none on the African continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
morpheus101:

The tenacity and the hustle of the Nigerian spirit is second to none on the African continent.

Facts#
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
morpheus101:

if that alone is enough to make everyone in Africa "jealous" as you like screaming, that would mean other African countries don't have attributes that make them special or unique as well. I'm dead certain, there are attributes that are unique or special to Gambian people, but I'm yet to hear a Gambian claiming everyone's and their mama is jealous of Gambian people. Get off your pedestal.

Anyway, you can't quantify who's more "tenacious" or not.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
lymelyte:
Facts#
I asked you a question and you hid until someone responded on your behalf because you lacked a reasonable answer isn't it? smiley
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I asked you a question and you hid until someone responded on your behalf because you lacked a reasonable answer isn't it? smiley
I don't reply minors..
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
lymelyte:
I don't reply minors..
You just did olodo grin grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by zhike: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes Nigerians hustle but in a wrong direction. Fix your country first and running to other countries.

The good thing is that South Africans are angry and illegal foreigners will be chased very soon.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
if that alone is enough to make everyone in Africa "jealous" as you like screaming, that would mean other African countries don't have attributes that make them special or unique as well. I'm dead certain, there are attributes that are unique or special to Gambian people, but I'm yet to hear a Gambian claiming everyone's and their mama is jealous of Gambian people. Get off your pedestal.

That's not what I said. There are other attributes other Africans have that are unique and make them special for example You cannot compare the number of singers in South Africa who have tremendous vocal abilities as compared to other African talents that I have seen in terms of Opera, acapella, gospel, e.t.c and if they do not boast about it well that's just a difference of culture. [/quote]
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
zhike:

Yes Nigerians hustle but in a wrong direction. Fix your country first and running to other countries.

The power and tenacity of the Nigerian hustle spirit goes both ways; negative and positive and this is evident anywhere you turn, all you need do is google and you will see for yourself, however as the saying goes "no news is good news" so all you are pumped with in social media is the negatives and so you assume this is the "norm" out of a population of 200million people. Mathematically speaking that would be absurd.

zhike:

The good thing is that South Africans are angry and illegal foreigners will be chased very soon.

Unless you push your government back to the reprisive regime of the former nationalist government which would require constitutional changes. I am afraid cross border and Migratory issues will continue to be a problem in SADC until your slow government is able to find reasonable solutions to the problem.
SImply wishing away the" illegals" will be an impractical solution but hey who am I to comment. Your Home affairs minister just back tracked on his all Zimbabweans should leave Dec 31st 2021 policy and extended it into next year because his directive was challenged in the judiciary.

Sorry my friend you guys need to rip that consititution and start a new one cause you didn't know what you were doing when your freedom fighters first enacted it.

My two cents.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by zhike: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
morpheus101:

The power and tenacity of the Nigerian hustle spirit goes both ways; negative and positive and this is evident anywhere you turn, all you need do is google and you will see for yourself, however as the saying goes "no news is good news" so all you are pumped with in social media is the negatives and so you assume this is the "norm" out of a population of 200million people. Mathematically speaking that would be absurd.

Unless you push your government back to the reprisive regime of the former nationalist government which would require constitutional changes. I am afraid cross border and Migratory issues will continue to be a problem in SADC until your slow government is able to find reasonable solutions to the problem.
SImply wishing away the" illegals" will be an impractical solution but hey who am I to comment. Your Home affairs minister just back tracked on his all Zimbabweans should leave Dec 31st 2021 policy and extended it into next year because his directive was challenged in the judiciary.

Sorry my friend you guys need to rip that consititution and start a new one cause you didn't know what you were doing when your freedom fighters first enacted it.

My two cents.

You are correct our home affairs minister disappointed lot of people. Also you are correct our constitution has lot of loopholes.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

There is no question that there is an illegal foreign national issue in SA however the failure is on your government to find a way to solce the problem because your liberation government is clueless.

The MEC stated that it was necessary to have illegal foreign nationals pay for services they receive when they visit hospital as a determent. This is fair or makes common sense but as usual her delivery right in front of a sick patient is distasteful, childish, fronting, undiplomatic and pandering to the populace as your people are apt at doing.

***shaking my head****
Wena you always think you have all the info and knowledge about SA. But o bua marete always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
kgr28:
Wena you always think you have all the info and knowledge about SA. But o bua marete always.
Doesn't he?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

A large number of illegals are from the SADC regions because of the economy of the country and any economic hub within a region will experience this inflow of migrants. This is a global phenomena and not without precedence so SA' government should stop acting like they are cluess.

The major issue is that there is massive incompetence in the ANC government in terms of managing and delivering services to its citizens who are rightfully entitled to these services and the story is spun so the concentration is on illegal foreign nationals as the sole enemy of the system because they are easy target.
Once again you talking BS wena. Does Nigeria have immigration problem since its an economic hub in west Africa. Who even dare migrate to Nigeria, illegal or legal? since its the biggest economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

There should be a systematic process to send illegal immigrants back to their countries who are not contributing to the country in general.

Mass deportations are unrealistic at this point.
Dubai is doing it!!!! You are not wanted there.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

That's not what I said. There are other attributes other Africans have that are unique and make them special for example You cannot compare the number of singers in South Africa who have tremendous vocal abilities as compared to other African talents that I have seen in terms of Opera, acapella, gospel, e.t.c and if they do not boast about it well that's just a difference of culture.
And you have a culture of crass boasting. At least we agree on something
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

This is true.

The foreign national issue is actually an exaggerated issue in South Africa to a certain extent. The population of foreigners in SA are concentrated in major cities hence the perception that they are much larger than they really are however there is a spiraling increase of illegals crossing the borders and overstaying visas because of the perception that SA is a land of opportunity when it is not.

The economy continues to be controlled by Multinationals and White monopoly capital and the people barely benefit from this hence the competition for the meager resources between locals and illegal and legal foreign nationals ergo the anti foreigner sentiment.

You see you are not a South African, so you cannot know the extend of immigration problem here. I stay in a small town in the Free State called Kroonstad. There is a street nicknamed Lagos in CBD is full of Nigerians, Ethiopians, Ghanaian s and Somalis. Mind you this is a town of 90 000 people an average South African doesn't know this town exist. four houses from my parents house there are Zimbabweans and many others around in my township. So you know shiiit.

I am yet to see a African country controlled by black monopoly capital and is prosperous. Zimbabwe fuucked white people, took the land and they got fuucked by black politicians, and they started to migrate to a white monopoly capital controlled country to be enslaved again by white people and disliked by black people. The greatest 'Black African Nation Nigeria' there is nothing to write home about. The greatest migrants in the whole world, migrating to white controlled countries. Yes we barely benefit and now we got to deal and compete with illegal foreigners who got land where they are from, resources and they ain't got to deal with white monopoly capital. Get the fuuuck out of here man. They must all fotsek here and go and deal with their own shiiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

People flock to your country because for economic reasons, to make money and send back to their families where they are from. This economic prowess is fostered by White capitalist monopolies- an extension of a European run system that has been effect in the country for 500 + years. They negotiated political power to your people to keep them quiet. You have no values or way of life that is superior to anything in existence in any other African country including Nigeria.

I will however make an exception for the liberalism of gay rights that is present in your country but that in of itself was forced down your throats by the neo liberals that were caught up in emotions and helped draft that so called shinning constitution.

Self hate is self evident in the above statement because a poor Limpopo village raised MEC African is detesting another poorer disadvantaged African.

As for the Whites keeping other Africans out well, they anticipated tis particular issue so kept ALL Africans in Bantustans away from the major cities so they could manage their resources for their own people and your rhetoric is SA is following suite in the present government because thats all you know. A mirror image of your masters.

****shaking my head***
Tell us what values are those? So why is Nigeria not the Best Prosperous Black Country in the world? Why should we mirror image black Africa, when all they did and still do is fvkc up?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

This is a strawman argument you are presenting here Mfethu. You are attempting to answer the question posed by asking another question about something else. A diversionary tactic by dimwits who are unable to follow logically arguments.

Answer the damn question man. why is Nigeria not like SA after 60 years.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
edosignature:
Black are racists too.
Blacks South Africans are Xenophobic by nature, lazy, drunkards, all they know is sex & spreading diseases, blaming other hard working blacks for their laziness & misfortune.

Tell me where you are liked. How are we lazy - tell me. I bet you there are no drunkards in Nigeria. 200 million people - I guess you can figured out who likes sex, what disease?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
morpheus101:

It is not complex. Many countries around the world adhere to this same stance of equal access to health care which is considered a human right however many of them have figured out how to charge the uninsured or track them to make sure there is not an abuse of the system.

Some have figured out how to fund these circumstances by devising ways to tax illegals or immigrants to supplement the costs of health care.

Your government is just clueless and have a lot of semi illiterates running ministries and so they pander to the public so they look as if they know what they are doing.
So can a poor person from Zim pay for medical bill? Inst it the gov of Zim that should take care of this poor sick person? public health in SA is free for poor people who cant afford private care. This poor sick person is taking the advantage of free health care in SA because health care from her country has collapsed. So SA must take care of us and Zimbabwe citizens?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by edosignature(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
1- Go check the rate of Laziness, Drunkenness, Xenophobic against hardworking blacks amongst SA blacks.
2- Go check the rate of false belief amongst Black SA on other blacks
3- Go check the rate of transmission of diseases among black SA.

If you've done all these, come back & comment appropriately.

kgr28:
Tell me where you are liked. How are we lazy - tell me. I bet you there are no drunkards in Nigeria. 200 million people - I guess you can figured out who likes sex, what disease?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by edosignature(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Black South Africans always blaming other black for their failure, laziness & false believes. When a black SA see other fellow blacks progression & hardworking they get jealous, develop hatred, become bitter & become Xenophobic in nature instantly.

kgr28:

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by kgr28(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
edosignature:
1- Go check the rate of Laziness, Drunkenness, Xenophobic against hardworking blacks amongst SA blacks.
2- Go check the rate of false belief amongst Black SA on other blacks
3- Go check the rate of transmission of diseases among black SA.

If you've done all these, come back & comment appropriately.

WFT....

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:36am On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
So can a poor person from Zim pay for medical bill? Inst it the gov of Zim that should take care of this poor sick person? public health in SA is free for poor people who cant afford private care. This poor sick person is taking the advantage of free health care in SA because health care from her country has collapsed. So SA must take care of us and Zimbabwe citizens?

Do you understand what I just wrote, find a tax regime to fund the money that will be spent on foreigners and allocate to the health care sector for example there can be fee increases on applying for visa's or extensions of Visa's That would indirectly flow to this sector but knowing your corrupt officials, the money will likely not get there.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:42am On Sep 07, 2022
kgr28:
You see you are not a South African, so you cannot know the extend of immigration problem here. I stay in a small town in the Free State called Kroonstad. There is a street nicknamed Lagos in CBD is full of Nigerians, Ethiopians, Ghanaian s and Somalis. Mind you this is a town of 90 000 people an average South African doesn't know this town exist. four houses from my parents house there are Zimbabweans and many others around in my township. So you know shiiit.

Are these foreigners stealing your jobs, if so what % of them are doing this, if not that what are they doing to you directly that is causing you harm. Criminal elements? if so what % of Ethiopians are commiting henious crimes in your community. What % of Somali are raping your girls, breaking into your houses, if you can't give stats of those being apprehended or locked up then your police force is ill- equipped to deal with these criminals. I do highly doubt that a bunch of those nationalities you have mentioned engage in criminal activity. A small % maybe but definitely not the majority.

The best you can argue is they create a nuisance and you dont like the fact they are there. That my dear is not a crime.

PS. I had the privilege to Volunteer both in Bloomfontein and Welkom in the Free State many years back so know a little bit of that territory.

Sotho people are generally peaceful folk and not as roudy as the Joburgers. The cold there was however unbearable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
And you have a culture of crass boasting. At least we agree on something

Na "buga" my guy, no vex neh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.