Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24177 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yup, fake pastors...you are masters in that. We never knew such, until you lots
started flocking in our country in droves.

Ritualism is not only everywhere in Africa but the world, but let's face it, cultism or ritualism is rampant in Nigeria and is a way of life...see the headless corpses discovered everyday and flashed on this very forum...you are just barbarians in nature.

Isn't it funny how we may be so-called "violent' but everyone around the world assumes you Nigerians to be criminals not us? You are the ones with an appalling reputation around the world purely because of criminality. Rape happens in you country as well, you even dismember the victim afterwards.

We do NOT have the highest crime rates in the world

You have the likes of Burna and we have our own artists so?...the moment I list what South Africa has a country I won't even finish, so let's not even go there, you're not our mates in anything, besides with all your artists, we still make better music with diverse styles and we have make better movies with better actors and we have Grammies and an Oscar to prove

I feel second hand embarrassment for you.

To properly criticize Nigeria....at least have the experience of traveling there. Don't rely on Nollywood movies. I have been to SA more than a dozen times. I have dated your women.

You have the highest crime rate in the world. It's a fact!

As usual, you lots will bury your head in the sand and blame everyone else for your woes. You blame Nigerians for the criminality in your land yet Lagos does not ha e such criminal rate?

A country of 60million is blaming foreigners of less than 50 thousand for the crimes in their land. Pathethic.

Are Nigerians not in other parts of the world?

Dumbass says rape is everywhere....there is a difference in 100 rape cases in a population of 200million. And 100 thousand in a population of 60 million. I am sure this guy has a rape history himself. How about the number of people living with aids?

Sigh. Do you want me to go on and on?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

I feel second hand embarrassment for you.

To properly criticism Nigeria....at least have the experience of traveling there. Don't rely on Nollywood movies. I have been to SA more than a dozen times. I have dated your women.

You have the highest crime rate in the world. It's a fact!

As usual, you lots will bury your head in the sand and blame everyone else for your woes. You blame Nigerians for the criminality in your land yet Lagos does not ha e such criminal rate?

A country of 60million is blaming foreigners of less than 50 thousand for the crimes in their land. Pathethic.

Are Nigerians not in other parts of the world?

Dumbass says rape is everywhere....there is a difference in 100 rape cases in a population of 200million. And 100 thousand in a population of 60 million. I am sure this guy has a rape history himself. How about the number of people living with aids?

Sigh. Do you want me to go on and on?
Don't care what you feel, Venezuela has the highest crime rate in the world NOT South Africa, make your argements based on facts.

Every Adewale and Bankole on this forum has been to SA and dated "our girls" yeah right I know this linegrin grin

We blame foreigners where needs be, we simply cannot have our criminals then have criminals from Congo, Zimbabawe, Nigeria etc, no nation would accept that. The truth is y'all burdening our systems be they health, judicial or welfare...it's just too much. You cannot have a situtation whereby a South African can't get a bed in hospital because an undocumented Zimbo is occupying one

And before you go on about Aids, which is a tired jibe in itself, check why Nigeria has the highest rates of babies born with HIV in the world then come back to me
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

It's not arrogance. The records are there
We were the biggest contributors politically and monetarily. We spent the most for your emancipation but your dark hearts won't acknowledge it.

On your argument about Mandela, should we go into history? Our dead global icons? Mandela is only popular because of the peculiarity of this story not because he made a global impact per se.

When it comes to the commity of nations, people will listen to Nigeria before they listen to south Africa.

Asides Mandela, which other icon do you have?

You have heard of Fela? Obasanjo? Woke Soyinka? Chinua Achebe? Ngozi OkonjonIweala? Chimanda Adichie?

How many can you mention from south Africa?

In fact, south Africa only has the reputation it has cos of the white parts ...and even then....
Yes, if there's anything you're known of around the world is your crass arrogance, even African Americans complain daily about it. ..look at yourself bragging about authors and presidents as if you're the only country that has them..

Obasanjo is your ex president duh? ever heard of Paul Kagame, Ian Khama, George Weah etc, these are presidents from other countries duh

Oh and the coon mentality comes out as to be expected grin grin grin what reputation and what white parts? You Nigerians are brain-dead I swear
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes, if there's anything you're known of around the world is your crass arrogance, even African Americans complain daily about it. ..look at yourself bragging about authors and presidents as if you're the only country that has them..

Obasanjo is your ex president duh? ever heard of Paul Kagame, Ian Khama, George Weah etc, these are presidents from other countries duh

Oh and the coon mentality comes out as to be expected grin grin grin what reputation and what white parts? You Nigerians are brain-dead I swear

You are dumb for real. George weah is from south Africa? Kagame is from south Africa?

You boasted about Mandela and I mentioned Obasanjo...

You claim Nigerians are brain dead but I mentioned people who your country has no answer to. That's to show you that the people in Nigeria are not on your level. We have the brightest minds globally.

Should we go into sports?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't care what you feel, Venezuela has the highest crime rate in the world NOT South Africa, make your argements based on facts.

Every Adewale and Bankole on this forum has been to SA and dated "our girls" yeah right I know this linegrin grin

We blame foreigners where needs be, we simply cannot have our criminals then have criminals from Congo, Zimbabawe, Nigeria etc, no nation would accept that. The truth is y'all burdening our systems be they health, judicial or welfare...it's just too much. You cannot have a situtation whereby a South African can't get a bed in hospital because an undocumented Zimbo is occupying one

And before you go on about Aids, which is a tired jibe in itself, check why Nigeria has the highest rates of babies born with HIV in the world then come back to me

It's tough to argue with you. No sensible content in your arguments. When you have a crime rate higher than that of Afghanistan, you should weep.

You should also look inward. Your police is the most corrupt institution in your country.

Come to Lagos....you can sleep with your doors open. Are the Nigerians not the same in your country?

You are here making an argument on a good platform designed by a forward thinking Nigerian. You can have the same in your country but your youths would instead of designing good platforms, keep attacking foreigners and spending their best years with hate and negativity

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

You are dumb for real. George weah is from south Africa? Kagame is from south Africa?

You boasted about Mandela and I mentioned Obasanjo...

You claim Nigerians are brain dead but I mentioned people who your country has no answer to. That's to show you that the people in Nigeria are not on your level. We have the brightest minds globally.

Should we go into sports?

Lol, the ponit flew over your dense head didn't it? the point I was making is, you're essentially bragging of things other countries have as well, Authors, presidents etc, hence I mentioned presidents of other countries.

You have the brightest minds because you have Burna boy right? grin grin You've just proven mind "brian-dead" point

You can go into sports that's your business, you're better in national team football that's it.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

It's thought to argue with you. No sensible content in your arguments. When you have a crime rate higher than that of Afghanistan, you should weep.

You should also look inward. Your police is the most corrupt institution in your country.

Come to Lagos....you can sleep with your doors open. Are the Nigerians not the same in your country?

You are here making an argument on a good platform designed by a forward thinking Nigerian. You can have the same in your country but your youths would instead of designing good platforms, keep attacking foreigners and spending their best years with hate and negativity
Lol, shifting the goalposts, you said it was a fact that we hae the highest crime in the world. we don't. stop crying.

And no' I'll pass don't wanna come to Lagos
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, the ponit flew over your dense head didn't it? the point I was making is, you're essentially bragging of things other countries have as well, Authors, presidents etc, hence I mentioned presidents of other countries.

You have the brightest minds because you have Burna boy right? grin grin You've just proven mind "brian-dead" point

You can go into sports that's your business, you're better in national team football that's it.

I see that you have the mind of a baby. I will break it down.

Brightest minds means the likes of Achebe, Soyinka, iweala. I mentioned them not because others don't have them but because nobody in Africa has person's on this scale especially your country. Other Africans acknowledge the leadership, intelligence and exceptional character of Nigerians but black south Africans view us with dark hearted jealously.

Nobody has ever prospered with a jealous heart. That's why you are were you are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

I see that you have the mind of a baby. I will break it down.

Brightest minds means the likes of Achebe, Soyinka, iweala. I mentioned them not because others don't have them but because nobody in Africa has person's on this scale especially your country. Other Africans acknowledge the leadership, intelligence and exceptional character of Nigerians but black south Africans view us with dark hearted jealously.

Nobody has ever prospered with a jealous heart. That's why you are were you are now.
Lol, dude for the umpteenth time every country has those people, South Africa has it's own literature geniuses, We have have our brightest minds too, for example a South African doctor by the name of Mashudu Tshifularo made an invention in 2019 by becoming the first doctor to cure defeaness with middle-ear 3D technology transplant and yet we never went around claiming we are smarter than others, it's definately NOT jealousy! by claiming you have the "brightest minds" or "people of bigger scale" is just crass arrogance and South Africans tend to frown upon that
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, dude for the umpteenth time every country has those people, South Africa has it's own literature geniuses, We have have our brightest minds too, for example a South African doctor by the name of Mashudu Tshifularo made an invention in 2019 by becoming the first doctor to cure defeaness with middle-ear 3D technology transplant and yet we never went around claiming we are smarter than others, it's definately NOT jealousy! by claiming you have the "brightest minds" or "people of bigger scale" is just crass arrogance and South Africans tend to frown upon that

Common! Never heard of your guy. We are talking about globally acclaimed leaders in their fields. Common.

Go on Google. It's globally acknowledged that Nigeria produces the brightest minds. It's only south Africans blinded by jealousy and hate who will not concur with what a blind man can see
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, shifting the goalposts, you said it was a fact that we hae the highest crime in the world. we don't. stop crying.

And no' I'll pass don't wanna come to Lagos

You have the highest crime rate. Not changing the fact. And you should be ashamed that Lagos or Abuja are not even close to top 30.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

You have the highest crime rate. Not changing the fact. And you should be ashamed that Lagos or Abuja are not even close to top 30.
grin grin There's what you say and then there are actual facts. Isn't it funny though that with all our crime, A German tourist, would rather roam the streets of Soweto than anywhere in Nigeria? wink

3 Likes

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

Common! Never heard of your guy. We are talking about globally acclaimed leaders in their fields. Common.

Go on Google. It's globally acknowledged that Nigeria produces the brightest minds. It's only south Africans blinded by jealousy and hate who will not concur with what a blind man can see
Lol, why is it everything to a Nigerian boils down to "jealousy" and "laziness"? such simple thinkers. You can never quantify intelligence.

You"ve never heard of the guy because the sun rises and sets in you Naija ass. There's more to the world guy...much much more..

Look at the state of your country right now...and what are these so-called "brightest minds" doing to improve Nigeria?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
If telling the truth or calling a spade a spade means someone's a "dodo whatever" by all means call her that wink
You don't go in front of a cancer patient and chastise them for having a bald head due to chemo treatements every week or all the pains they are feeling do you, even though you are technically still telling the truth?

In defense of st.upidity just makes you look stu.pid.

Please Learn.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

You don't go in front of a cancer patient and chastise them for having a bald head due to chemo treatements every week or all the pains they are feeling do you, even though you are technically still telling the truth?

In defense of st.upidity just makes you look stu.pid.

Please Learn.
I don't mind looking stupid then wink
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't mind looking stupid then wink

You are free to mind or don't mind anything in your life just like the Health MEC, you can take any action you deem fit in your mind, however no one should be shocked by the embarrassment, shock and reprimand by society as a CONSEQUENCE of those mindless actions.

Bantu education is not good o!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

You are free to mind or don't mind anything in your life just like the Health MEC, you can take any action you deem fit in your mind, however no one should be shocked by the embarrassment, shock and reprimand by society as a CONSEQUENCE of those mindless actions.

Bantu education is not good o!
blah blah blah lipsrsealed
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah blah lipsrsealed

At least you didn't call me a Liar.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

At least you didn't call me a Liar.
it's pointless..
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
it's pointless..
Yes as pointless as blocking sick people from entering hospitals because they "suspect" they are illegal foreigners.

Bring back the good old domp pass days.

Viva SA. The beacon of Liberal democracy in Africa!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin There's what you say and then there are actual facts. Isn't it funny though that with all our crime, A German tourist, would rather roam the streets of Soweto than anywhere in Nigeria? wink

LeBrutalAfricaine, go slow now cool. I see morpheus101 is all over here like monkeypox. Morpheus419, have u no shame?! angry
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
TMKsouth:

LeBrutalAfricaine, go slow now cool. I see morpheus101 is all over here like monkeypox. Morpheus419, have u no shame?! angry
It is to be expected grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes as pointless as blocking sick people from entering hospitals because they "suspect" they are illegal foreigners.

Bring back the good old domp pass days.

Viva SA. The beacon of Liberal democracy in Africa!
Vivaaaaa! cool

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

LMAO!

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
TMKsouth:

LMAO!
Or nginamanga outhi yam? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
TMKsouth:

Hey coward, stop bobbing and weaving and then running out the ring with slow jabs.

Stay in the fight neh!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

I actually like cheese, one of my favorite foods.

Swiss cheese to be exact.

YummY!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

Spot on! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

uqamba amanga Mfana!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Hey coward, stop bobbing and weaving and then running out the ring with slow jabs.

Stay in the fight neh!

You call exchanges with u a fight? I'm actually off to sleep. RIP in advance, I'll leave you in the capable hands of LeBrutalAfricaine. Will call PikitUp to come sweep out your remains in the morning.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
TMKsouth:

You call exchanges with u a fight? I'm actually off to sleep. RIP in advance, I'll leave you in the capable hands of LeBrutalAfricaine. Will call PikitUp to come sweep out your remains in the morning.
You do know what a figure of speech is or they didn't teach you that in school.

Sleep well. I will be here in the morning when you come back.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I take a break now and then for precisely this highlighted reason. This forum is littered with idiots

It's very bad in these streets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water / Addicted To Coca-Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.